January 2015 Moms

Becks 2012's Angel Baby

edited January 2015 in January 2015 Moms

As many of you have read in the birth announcement thread a fellow J15 has experienced a horrible loss. Becks 2012 son, Marcus James was stillborn on Tuesday, January 20, 2015. This thread is here for you to pay your respects to her and her family and let her know that this community is here for her.

@Becks2012, words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. May your son rest in peace feeling the depth of your love. I hope that you and your family can find comfort in something whether it be in faith or with each other. I truly hope this thread does not offend or hurt you any further. I and the rest of J15 simply wanted to let you know that we are all thinking of you, and hope our words can help you in some way.

****Please DO NOT tag her in your post. She will receive a notification about this thread but there is no need to have her receive one for every reply.

Re: Becks 2012's Angel Baby

• Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how terribly heartbreaking this is for you and your family. I hope you can soon find peace. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • Loading the player...
  • I cannot even begin to fathom what you and your family are going through right now. I am so sorry for the loss of your son and I pray for healing for you and your family.
  • Thinking of you and your family at this time. I have no words. I am so incredibly sorry.
  • I'm so sorry about the loss of your sweet Marcus. Prayers for you and your family during this time. My heart breaks for you!
    (((Hugs)))

• I am so sorry for your loss. Words cannot fully express how heartbroken I am for you and your family as you deal with something no parent should ever have to. You are in my thoughts as well as my husbands. I am truly so, deeply sorry.

"As long as I live you will live. As long as I live you will be loved."

BFP#1 3/31/12 EDD 12/1/12,No HB 6/6/12 (14 weeks 4 days), D&C 6/11/12 (15 weeks 2 days)*Arabella Ann*

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#2 5/21/14 EDD 1/27/15 *GROW BABY GROW*

• I'm so sorry for your loss
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am incredibly sorry for the loss of your sweet son. My heart breaks for you and your family. Many thoughts and prayers for you during this time.

Pregnancy Ticker

January '15 January Siggy Challenge: Newborn/Baby Fails

• My heart breaks for you and your family, no parent should have to go through this. My sincerest condolences and lots of thoughts and prayers are headed your way.
    .image

• I wish I had better words to add to make the pain less. Just know that Marcus will always be watching over you. I am so, so sorry for your loss.
  • I am just so incredibly sorry for your loss. I have you and your family in my prayers.
  • I have no words... I will be thinking of you and your family.

• I wish there was something more I could do, but know that tons of prayers are coming your way. Also know that little Marcus James will always be right there, watching over you. You are definitely in mine and everyone's thoughts.

Pregnancy Ticker

• My heart breaks thinking about what you are going through. Words cannot express how horrific of an event this is. Take care of yourself during this time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family.

Dec '12 & Jan '15
    I could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love.
  • I am so very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for your family
  • Truly heartbroken for you and your family. Praying for you during this difficult time.

Know that we are all here for you. Lots of love <3

• I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Marcus. I hope that you can find peace and comfort during this terrible time. My heart is broken for you.
  • I'm soo sorry for your loss:(

Teagan-11/22/10
    Scarlett Madison-12-18-2014
    Baby # 3 Due 06/02/16

Furchildren include
    Kali 12/20/10-Husky-Has Addison's Disease.
    Doxie 10/04/11-Dachsund
    Tadley 11/12-Cat Ruler of the house.
  • I am also so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers as you have to move through this time. You will never forget your little boy, and he will always be with you. Words just can't express how deeply I feel for you. God bless you.
  • I am so very sorry for your loss. You, your family and sweet Marcus will be in my prayers.
  • I'm sorry for your loss and everything that you're going through. I'm deeply saddened by this. Please know that we're thinking about you and your son. Lots of hugs and prayers.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My sincerest condolences for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am incredibly sorry for your loss. Your sweet baby and your family are in my prayers.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.  I hope you and your family have a lot of support as you mourn the loss of your sweet baby boy.
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss. Sending my thoughts and prayers to you.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, I really don't know what to say but wanted to offer my support and condolences. Positive healing thoughts to you.
  • There are no words, know that we are all thinking of you and your sweet LO.
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• I am so very sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

dx:  Unexplained IF
     TTC since May 2011, 1 year trying, and then 3 TI, 2 IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 (May 2013):  Antagonist Protocol: 
    24R, 18M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 2 early blasts, no frosties = BFN
    IVF #2 (August 2013):  Lupron Stop Protocol: 
    28R, 23M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 1 partially hatched blast, 7 frosties = BFP
    EDD 5/23/14, blighted ovum (6w6d), D&C (8w6d)
    FET #1 (April 2014):  transferred 2 5d blasts = BFP
    C.J. born 01/09/15

• There are no words that can say how very sorry I am for your loss! My prayers are with you and your family during this time.

BabyFruit Ticker

• I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts ad prayers are ith you and your family.

DS #1 - born 11.6.08
    DS #2 - born 2.10.12

BFP 7.9.13 / Due 3.8.14 / MMC Dx 8.5.13, D&C 8.9.13

DD - born 12.25.14

• My condolences to you and your family. I'm very sorry for your loss.
  • Lurking from A'14.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. T&P's being sent your way, to you and your family.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

• I'm so sorry! I cannot imagine the pain of going through this. Praying for you and your family during this difficult time. 

• I am so very sorry for your family's loss of baby Marcus. I am thinking of you and hoping for peace and healing for you all.
                Jan 15 January Siggy Challenge
                  Newborn/Baby Fails

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image

• Words can't express how sorry I am for you and your family. I will pray for you, that you find strength, guidance and healing during this tragic time. }
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am absolutely heart broken for you. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"