Babies on the Brain
Options

Any oldies still hanging around?

1235»

Re: Any oldies still hanging around?

• Options
    Congrats to you Sulfa and MW! Excellent news! 

I'm not sure it could even be called a takeover if we were to return. Wouldn't there need to be people here to take it from? This place is a ghost town.
  • Options
    BGG! How are you? And you are right. There is nothing left. I've tried hanging on. It's a lost cause.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am well! Phoebe is now three and she is incredibly fun kid to be around. Marriage is good, work has been lots of trials which keep me interested, no complaints! I've had a couple of first tri losses this time around, but I'm hoping for medical science to prevail, preferably before I turn 40 this summer.
  • Options
    I just rejoined. I used to be laurynfaerie, but can't access that account anymore.
  • Options
    More SNs I remember!  Welcome back everyone!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Options
    Ha! I actually remembered my login.

Not that I'm around these parts, well, ever. But I did stop by!

& I hear congratulations are in order!
  • Options
    pick me pick me!
  • Options
    My old sn: was Surfbabe and I felt it was time for a change but I was a regular lurker and part time poster. I remember you ladies very well and I'm happy for some familiarity.

:)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ummm
    hi

i have a baby boy now :)
  • Options
    Hi Surfer!
    Frooty- this is number 3, right? SD, DD, and baby.
    Thusa- how's the adoption?
  • Options
    Twopinklines- I think about you every time I drive back to Nashville. We stop in your area for gas since it's cheaper.
  • Options
    Hi Surfer!
    Frooty- this is number 3, right? SD, DD, and baby.
    Thusa- how's the adoption?
    Yup!

N is almost 12, A is 6.5 and Baby A is almost 5 months
  • Options
    omg froot!!! How are you! A is 6.5 already???? and a new little baby?! 

The adoption is going OK, We are just waiting for that call. I am terrible at being patient but am having fun researching all things baby.
  • Options
    OMG! So glad I decided to check back in on this place!  Congratulations @Mysterious_Wife and @Sulfa!!! So very happy for you both!

And good to see all the other old names in this thread!

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    Holy crap I just decided to check BOTB on the off chance there would be a post from someone familiar and I got a thread chock FULL of familiar!

SO great to see so many familiar names and to see the wonderful things happening for everyone.  Congrats Sulfa and MW!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

omg froot!!! How are you! A is 6.5 already???? and a new little baby?! 

The adoption is going OK, We are just waiting for that call. I am terrible at being patient but am having fun researching all things baby.
    yes, a BOY!

We are over the moon in love with him .... he was born with a little problem, and had surgery at 2 days old, and spent a week in the NICU, but other than monthly check-ups with the surgeon and the pedi, we are A-OK now.  He is sweet, and adorable, and easy-going, and happy, and he loves his big sisters as much as they love him :)
  • Options
    Hello, other "oldies"! I have been around on-and-off since 2006! Mostly "off" since 2011, when #2 was born. I'm hoping being back right now doesn't put my brain into baby overdrive because we might not be having another. :(
    Baby Boy #1 born on 3/21/08 
    BFP 8/2/10 (3w5d); No more heartbeat on 8/30/10 (7w4d); D&C on 9/2/10 (8w) - Baby Boy with Triploidy
    BFP 12/3/10 (4w2d); Natural miscarriage 12/12/10 (5w4d) - Unknown cause
    Diagnosed with Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    BFP 3/9/11; Baby Boy #2 born on 11/7/11
    Currently TTC Baby #3

• Options
    Dear God that was a beautiful walk down memory lane! Glad y'all are going well! =D>

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I just checked in for the first time in FOREVER!  (Been on this almost 10 years I think?)  Wow, that makes me feel old. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • Options
    I joined back in 2003, but instead of having a "12" on my Anniversary Badge, it just got changed to a "!" and when you mouse over it it says "Long-Lasting Membership."  Booooo.  >:P
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"