Babies on the Brain
Options

Any oldies still hanging around?

I don't mean people who have been here a year.

Re: Any oldies still hanging around?

• Options
    Color me shocked. This place is a snooze fest lately.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The stupid is very strong, yet they are educated. Gnome- Any updates? MandJS- team green this go? Wicked- Anything new?
  • Options
    Yay! Gnome 2.0! Bruce is still cute as ever.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    MandJS said:
    Team green for me again, and again, DH knows. Seems to work for us. :) 

Gnome -- I want updated Bruce photos. 

How has he not slipped and said?
  • Options
    I accidentally clicked over here instead of ttgp. I remember you from the glory days, but I was on parenting under a different name.

On mobile, but I think you had the shadow family Ziggy, iifc.
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    That was me. Creepy lurker!
  • Options

Not much going on here.. My Kidneys seem to be stable for now, still clnbc. 

I did not know you were having kidney issues. I'm glad you have them under control.
  • Options
    Oh I am so sorry. Will you get a transplant? (Sorry if I am being insensitive)
  • Options
    Damn genetics!
  • Options

That was me. Creepy lurker!

Lurker is something I've never been called! ;) Lurked over here, for sure, when there used to be 4-5 pages a day!

Anyhoo, I just store way too much bump history in this noggin of mine.
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    :waves:   Hiiii!

I'm never here, but just got exceedingly bored at work today and decided to stop in and stir up trouble.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh my! Where have you two been? Crownedbee you are extremely pg!
  • Options
    Hi guys!!!  I lurk around, but, I've been superslammed with trying to get ourselves moved into our new house and year end bs at work.  I usually feel like an old fogie on this board these days, but the crowd in this post makes me feel like a newb!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Options
    Number 2!? Congrats! I'm excited for you. Do you still talk with... My mind just went blank. I can see he face. Dark curly hair lives in your area.
  • Options
    aragosta said:
    Hiiiii!

Long time no talk. ;)
  • Options
    fredalina said:
    Hi, dolls. I am lonely.

Come snuggle in my bosom.
  • Options
    Hi guys!!!  I lurk around, but, I've been superslammed with trying to get ourselves moved into our new house and year end bs at work.  I usually feel like an old fogie on this board these days, but the crowd in this post makes me feel like a newb!

We are old now. The board has moved on without us.
  • Options

Number 2!? Congrats! I'm excited for you. Do you still talk with... My mind just went blank. I can see he face. Dark curly hair lives in your area.

Yes! We are so excited. No IF this time. We were very surprised.

Buckin? I do! We see each other pretty often. She's doing great. M is 3.5 and K is 1.5. They're getting so big.

• Options
    I am a dirty lurker from the old days- wow there are lots of old names in here!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I remembered her SN at midnight. I just lai d my head down and it clicked.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ash! Oh my! How are you? How is life?
  • Options
    ::pops in::

I'm spending all my time in our safe place.

J has started middle school and is kicking serious butt on the swim team. She has a special friend who she said "don't worry mom we weren't holding hands or anything" about. I'm not ready for this!

G started preschool. She loves it. I can't believe she will be 4 on her next birthday. She's smart and stubborn- basically a mini me. It's exhausting.

H is 10 months. He's desperately trying to walk to keep up with his sisters. He's the chilliest baby ever. He's also huge, 24 lbs at his 9 month check up. He's almost as big as G!

Yay @MandJS‌ I'm so excited you're joining the 3 kiddo club!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    armandos_girlarmandos_girl member
    edited December 2014
    Working like crazy.  I got promoted at work and that pretty much ended any hope of being around during the day.  Then my husband got transferred to Colorado and I got a new job which is muuch slower. 

The boys are huge and if TB would actually accept the changes to my siggy, you could actually see them.  I see nothing has changed there.

ETA:  Hey look!  I got it to work.  There's my boys.  I'll try not to cry about how big they are.
  • Options
    Oh my! They are huge! You know I post more if I did not have to log in every time. I only post from my iPad now
  • Options

Spooko said:
    You all could stage a coup and take the board back. Just saying. There are those of us who would join in the revolution for a glimpse of the old BOTB days.
    Agreed.  I lurked during the old BOTB days and it was a refreshing change from the TTGP "Am I Pregnant/Is this Implantation Bleeding/Late but HPTs are Negative!!" nonsense.  I'm in search of a home board since IFV is so slow and had hoped that it would be BOTB, but it looks like BOTB is the new TTGP.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    I would love to bring the board back. I hate logging in everytime I have to post.
  • Options
    I'm lurking, but there is too much stupid to try and quell.
    @GnomeSweetGnome ZOMG Bruce is adorable on his trike!

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
  • Options
    I'm lurking, but there is too much stupid to try and quell.
    @GnomeSweetGnome ZOMG Bruce is adorable on his trike!
    Haha, thanks!  He's getting soooo big and grown up.
  • Options
    No way! Sulfa? I may have teared up a little! How are you?
  • Options
    @sulfa Congrats on what I'm reading in your siggy line!

• Options
    What is it? I'm on my phone!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    It is probably old news that I just hadn't seen yet, but it says:

After many failed rounds of IF tx and closing that chapter, we're raising and adopting DH's bio nephew, born Sept 2013.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"