Late Term and Child Loss

PgAL check in 1/23/15

2»

Re: PgAL check in 1/23/15

• I've been mobile this week and haven't been able to respond to everyone like I'd like to. But just wanted to send prayers to @ikrystal. Good luck!!
  • Ikrystal update - In the hospital. No baby yet. She's hoping to make it to tomorrow before baby C is born.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• Loading the player...
  • I failed to check-in this week or respond to any of you ladies (I suck, I'm sorry) but I wanted to send my thoughts and prayers to @ikrystal and her little lady! 
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• I also missed the check in but I'm thinking about all you ladies, especially @ikrystal. Sending to prayers to you and baby C.
  • any idea why @ikrystal is in early labor? What happened?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• @shandorfml2 All I know is info from stalking her blog. Sounds like she didn't know she was in labor, they must have realized it at one of her appointments.
    Hope baby girl can stay put for another few days!
  • Maybe Joleisa I used to think those dopplers were bad news - but can certainly see why they would bring comfort, especially after a loss. I like the idea of including a Molly Bear in pictures. Hope all is well with you. 
  • @ikrystal So excited you were discharged! Wonderful news! Baby girl has some pretty great big brothers keeping an eye on her.

At almost 31 weeks I don't think I'm a great candidate to take over the check in. Is anyone who is earlier in their pregnancy interested?
  • @ikrystal Yay! I'm so glad that you are home again and baby C is still inside. I was thinking about you all day yesterday and hoping that no update meant no baby yet.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• @ikrystal, so happy to see that Baby C is still cooking!  I'll be thinking of you!
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• @ikrystal‌ oh I'm so happy for you! what a wonderful gift from her big brothers! Hope Baby C stays in a bit longer! My 25 weeker came home from the NICU at 35 weeks so if baby C does need a NICU stay, hopefully it will be very short!

I will take over the check-in! I'll warn you all, I may suck at it and if you have any QOTWs you'd like us to do, let me know!
  • @ikrystal‌ so glad you and baby girl are doing well!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Mel&John2013dadalouCheesyPeasshandorfml2 Thank you ladies!!!

schulme2 Thank you so much for taking over the check in.  I've loved doing it -  it is very rewarding - and I hope you will too!  Drop me a PM if you need help with anything. 
  • @ikrystal - such great news! No doubt your little girls amazing big brothers are keeping an eye on her:)
    @schulme2 - thanks for running the check in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"