February 2015 Moms
Options

To "BumpTara" and "BumpCaitlin"

edited January 2015 in February 2015 Moms
When things went down last week I first was like

Then when you started blaming long term members and calling them "bad apples" and I thought

Today you fired the few remaining mods (the ones who defended you)

Here's the thing: The problem isn't your members, it isn't your mods, it isn't even the goofy newbies.

THE PROBLEM IS YOU

So I close by quoting Colbert again

BumpTara and @BumpCaitlin: Don't even think about hiding this on the BumpHQ board.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IVF#1 - BFP 6/18/13 - Tommy born sleeping 10/1/13

IVF#2 - BFN

IVF#3 - BFP 6/5/14 EDD 2/14/15 TWIN BOYS  - MATTHEW AND TIMOTHY ARRIVE 12/2/14

Re: To "BumpTara" and "BumpCaitlin"

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BumpTara‌ @BumpCaitlin‌ please delete my account and all of the awesome content that I brought to my original "community"
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Biggest cluster in all my years as a member of this "community". I choose to stay with my "family" in a place where we won't be punished for being who we are and have the freedom of supporting eachother in a manner that we as a group find helpful and appropriate. There is no loyalty to members here.
    Thank you, Classic Bump Community, for the 6 1/2 years of good memories.
    Peace out, admins.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    What in the hell is going on?? I've been out for two weeks and come back to a ghost town. Are all the brilliant, funny women I've lurked on since May now gone? What happened to our community? I could cry right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"