TTC After a Loss
Options

I need some support *sensitive topic-potential end of my TTC journey, CFNBC *

Hey ladies. I've been so wanting to post this recently but I've procrastinated, maybe because typing it out will make it real to me. With all of the TB company bullshit going on (are you happy what you've done to our community, TB??) , I now wish I hadn't waited since support may be limited now. I may post this at the other place because I find myself needing the support (fuck my life) but not sure when since I'm mobile and keeping up with two boards may be difficult right now.

A few things (1) this may be long with lots of word vomit but will try to keep it as short as possible, (2) I'm on mobile, excuse any typos, and (3) I want to use a gif story but I just don't have it in me.

***potential trigger alert about the end of my TTC journey***

MH and I have a very, very difficult decison ahead of us. I'm 40 years old in June, we have been married 2 years, and neither of us have children. We found eachother a bit late in life after we both married the wrong people previously. In those two years we have had three pregnanices, none viable and one was twins.

We had a plan after our loss of the twins in April. We were going to try one more time or until May of this year. In October we experienced another loss. I knew, or so I thought, that I wanted to countinue trying. We have known nothing but TTC since we got married and for the first time in October, we were benched.

At first I hated being benched but then I realized it was much less stress than TTC. Worrying about when we have to HIO, doing it on a schedule, the awful 2WW month after month, and finally the disappointment that overwhelmed me each month AF and that fucking BFN came.

We are tired, exhausted actually. Our lives have been on hold the entirety of our marriage. Beginnings of marriages are supposed to be fun, you're supposed to enjoy life. We haven't lived and enjoyed each other to the fullest extent and that bothers me.

I know my RE appointment is coming up next week but MH and I had some long, honest, talks on our recent 13 hour car ride. We did make the decison that we wouldn't do any treatments so if something comes back, the decision may be easier to make. My concern is if things come back normal. My last pregnancy in October was especially hard. It was short but it was full of worry, full of sleepless nights. I just don't know if I have it in me to go through that again.

Over the last couple of weeks I've tried to come to peace with making the CFNBC decison. It's a mindfuck from day to day. Some days are good, some days are really hard to imagine me never being a mother and my DH never being a daddy to a little girl or boy. I ask myself if I've done enough, am I giving up to soon? I just don't know.

I'm sorry this is long and that I've put all this on you but I have no one IRL that understands the shittiness of TTCAL. I just needed to get this all out.

Thank you from the bottom of heart if you got through all of that jibber jabber above.

You ladies rock :x
I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

Re: I need some support *sensitive topic-potential end of my TTC journey, CFNBC *

• Options
    @furrypaws maybe if I'm not TTC, I will have time to build that teleporter :)

@agpjt413‌ thank you, lady *hug*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    Yes, it's fine.. I need humor in my life :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry Love. I know this is something you've been struggling with for a while. It sounds like even though this is a difficult thing, you and your husband have good communication and are willing to work with each other while making these decisions.

I'm still here - and here for you any time! Crossing my fingers that the RE appointment gives you information that helps you and your husband come to a decision that feels good for both of you.
    Where there is love, there is life.
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
    Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
    NTNP Since January 2014
    BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)
  • Options
    ((((((HUGS)))))) There is nothing easy about this decision! I'm sorry that you have come to considering it. Let us know what happens with the RE. Perhaps taking the pressure off may come with more then just enjoying your marriage! (not trying to sound like rainbows and shit, but just being hopeful). Build that teleporter!!! Go on some adventures! And always remember you have us to talk to!
    Me: 24 
    DH: 25
    BFP: 1/12/14       EDD: 9/18/14     MC: 1/15/14
    BFP: 5/6/14         EDD: 1/5/15       MC: 5/10/14
    BFP: 12/29/14      EDD: 9/12/15      MC: 1/5/15
    Dx: PCOS - 8/20/14, Hashimoto's - 10/10/14, Gluten Allergy 10/10/14

My Chart

TTCAL January Challenge
  • Options
    @KateLM‌ that's one of the hardest things, thinking about the future. Unfortunately I have no idea how I will feel in 10 or 20 years, hell, even 5. I'm just not sure I can base my decison for the present based on the what it's of the future. Like I said, mindfuck all over the place.

@TowerClimbersWife‌ thanks, hon. I am thankful MH and I can have these conversations. As I was typing it, I was crying like a little bitch. He hugged me and got a bit teary eyed himself.

@Elliecat17‌ I will keep you ladies posted on how the appointment goes. Thank you for the support.

Thank you @cavewmn :)

• Options
    Oh Hun big big ((((((hugs)))))) I am so sorry you are facing this decision. It's good you and YH are having open discussions. Gl with the RE. Keep us updated, we're all here. I hope what we you decide you and YH find happiness and comfort together.

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• Options
    I'm sorry you are having to make this decision.  So many hugs for you.  It's wonderful you have such a supportive husband through all of this.  If you do decide to become CFNBC, have you thought about adoption if your mind changes.  That's what DH and I have talked about if our luck doesn't change.  FX with you appointment Wednesday.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Thank you @Km380‌

@jj32 I'm not sure how it will play out. I think if I was a bit younger I would probably continue on but the reality is that I'm going to be 40 soon. I feel as if I wasted so much of my life with my XH and I don't want to miss out on life.

@scubadiva30‌ thank you for your kind words and warm thoughts :)

@lcwed MH and I have talked about adoption but we are leaning towards no. I don't want to say never, as we all know things do change.

• Options
    I just want to send you a million ((HUGS)) through this message.  We are here to support you.

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    @Frenchteachermama‌ thank you!

@‌katib77 I'm sorry your journey ended and thank you for your insight. I'm sure if I am childless there will always be days I wonder and get sad. I am glad your sad days have become less and less.

@crimpgirl‌ you and I may be the same person :)

Thank you so much for all the support, it means so very much to me.

• Options
    I am right there with you.... 2015 and 40. It is a personal decision and we had different reasons that we started late. I have been with dh for 21 years but I have known it would be difficult for me and we were never financially fit. Oh the regrets I have now... whatever you choose I hope you stick around. I am always here if you need something.

***TTCAL January siggy challenge ***
  • Options
    @rubysi‌ I'm so sorry you're having regrets about earlier decisons. *hug*

@Kateisoptimistic‌ that is what I am holding on to, that regardless of my decison, I will have joy in my life. I do feel that MH and I will be ok and we will get through this no matter what happens.

@LizBlue‌ I'm sorry you find yourself in this situation. It's like your in my mind when you talk about missing out on YH being a father. I don't regret not having kids with my XH and I remember the day I looked at MH and thought "he will make a damn good dad and I want to see that". I so much appreciate you sharing your thoughts and personal experience. *hug*

• Options
    Big ((((((hugs)))))))
    I can relate to how you are feeling. H and I got married in March 2012 and immediately headed over to the REs office before the ink was even dry on our certificate. We are now almost 3yrs married and 3yrs into unsuccessfully TTC with the end of our journey well within sight. It isn't easy. Sometimes I want to hurry up and get to the end just so our lives can move on and we can actually enjoy our marriage...... So I get it. And for that I'm sending you so many (((((((hugs))))))))
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Options
    @O2girl‌ I'm sorry you also find yourself in this situation. It's all so unfair *hugs* to you as well.

• Options
    I'm so sorry you are facing this choice. I'll be thinking of you with your RE appointment. It sounds like you and YH are on the same page and have good communication, which is a comfort. (((Hugs)))
  • Options
    Hi!  I'd like to give you some food for thought.  **Warning, LC Mentioned**

My sister is 40 years old (as of 11/12).  She and her boyfriend (they actually got married just this past October) met later in life, like you and your husband.  They started TTC soon after (I don't know exactly how when they started).  They tried for 4 years, had 2 MCs, and worked with an RE during both of those MCs.  I think they were not having luck even getting pregnant before seeing the RE.  Anyway, her first was at 9 weeks, the second was at 8 weeks.  But for my sister's whole life, she wanted a baby.  This situation wasn't ideal.  They were together, and spent their whole together lives TTCAL.  Finally, she got pregnant a 3rd time, with the RE still as their dr.  And after 12 weeks, she "graduated" to her regular OB.  Just this past Sunday she gave birth to a healthy (although he ate his poo so he stayed in NICU until Thursday) baby boy.  4 years.  Most of their whole entire relationship together they spent trying to have that little boy.  And it finally happened.  And she is 40.  And frankly she's sort of an idiot who didn't really know as much as we all do here (because we're smart, we read, we research, we talk to each other).  But it happened, and if this one was a loss they would have tried again.

The reason for this is to show you that you're not without hope.  There is the chance, and it seems you and YH want this so badly.  Yeah, it sort of sucks right now that the first couple of years of marriage have been all about TTCAL, but it's because you both want something so badly, you're willing to fight so hard to get it, even if it means less frequent "honeymooner stage" moments.  You'll get them.  He's not going anywhere, and you're not going anywhere.  You're going to see an RE!  And you didn't cancel the apt, so that means, even if you both had a long talk over your 13 hour drive about maybe calling it a day, inside you both can't really be ready for that because you are still going to the RE.  

Don't give up.  2 years seems like an eternity.  And 4 years did for my sister.  But she did it, finally, and omg is it worth it (for her, and for me as that boy's aunt and godmother).  

OK I hope I didn't overstep my bounds with anything I said.  I just really felt your post, deep down, and I felt like maybe my sister's story could give you what you need to keep fighting.  

(((hugs))) and the best of luck to you!!  xo

Married April 13, 2013

TTC #1
    38 years old
    1st BFP 11/11/14 (EDD 7/24/14)
    1st loss 12/22/14
    Off Loestrin FE 24 since 6/9/14
    Irregular, short LP, low progesterone
    Diagnosed with PCOS Feb 2015
    Started IVF April 2014
    1st retrieval May 2015 - 30 retrieved, 29 fertilized, 1 normal
    2nd retrieval June 2015 - 27 retrieved, 22 fertiziled, 1 normal
    Implantation date August 12, 2015
    BFP 8/24/2015

ALL WELCOME

• Options
    Oh lady, I am so sorry you find yourself in this place. I hope your RE can offer some insight. And I hope that you and YH are able to have open and productive conversations about this decision. So many hugs to you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 31, DH: 30, Married July 2013
    TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1  5.17.14, EDD 1.26.15, MMC (measuring 6w3d at 8w3d), D&C 6.26.14
    BFP#2  9.19.14, EDD 5.29.15, AF on 9.23.14 CP
    BFP#3  12.17.14, EDD 8.25.15, AF on 12.21.14 CP#2

Current plan: TTC while waiting for RPL results to come back
    Stalk my ute

• Options
    Sending you lots of ((hugs)). I'm sorry you are in this place and having to make a decision but it sounds like you and YH have such a solid relationship and I'm glad you are actively making a decision together. We're here for whatever support you need.
    Me: 31     DH: 33
    Dx: Me: Recurrent Pregnancy Loss; DH: Low Morphology (2%)
    BFP#1: MC 3/1/11 at 6w1d - EDD 10/21/11
    BFP#2: 5/3/11 - EDD 1/9/12 - DD Born 1/6/12
    TTC #2 since 12/13
    BFP#3: MC 2/8/14 at 4w5d - EDD 10/13/14
    BFP#4: MC 5/6/14 at 4w4d - EDD 1/9/15
    BFP#5: MMC discovered 8/4/14 at 9w1d - D&C 8/5/14 - Baby Boy with Trisomy 16 (maternal origin) - EDD 3/8/15
    BFP#6: CP 11/6/14 at 4w2d - EDD 7/14/15
    IVF #1 with ICSI & PGS: May/June 2015, ER 6/3/15, 17R/17M/15F
    IVF #2 with ICSI & PGS: July 2015, ER 7/16/15, 16R/11M/9F
    PGS results = 6 normal embryos (4 boys, 2 girls)
    FET 9/23/15 = BFFN
    Natural FET 11/4/15 = BFP!
    Beta 9dp5dt = 92

• Options
    Massive amounts of ((hugs)).  I'm so sorry you're facing this decision. I hope your RE appointment gives you the clarity you need going forward.
    TTC since August 2013 BFP #1 1/15/14...MMC 2/24/14...D&C 3/3/14 BFP #2 5/11/14 ... severe pre-e placental abruption our angel born sleeping at 22 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Huge Hugs to you! It makes me so sad to see you struggling with such difficult decisions.You have been so supportive and helpful to me since I came here just a few weeks ago. 
     Part of me wants to tell you not to give up, but I think I can understand what you mean by focusing so much on TTC that you miss out on other really great aspects of life. You two know what is best for your situation. Sending T&P's to you and your husband. Give us an update after your appointment please!

2 MC 2014/2015
    Baby #1 born 2/27/2016
    Baby #2 born 3/25/2018
    BFP 06/03/2020, EDD 02/10/2021

Anniversary
  • Options
    @mcodea88‌ thank you so much for sharing your sister's story and I am glad it worked out for them. I will keep your story in my mind in moving forward.

MH opened up to me and told me that he's petrified of losing me after he experienced the horrible April MC. He told me that he will be ok with a child or without a child but he won't be ok if something happens to me. I know that was hard for him to say and it meant so much to me.

@medic7979 we had the same thoughts on what if we got pregnant. It drove every decison we made in our lives and we have missed out on so much. Good luck to you *hug*

All of your support is amazing, I needed this. It was so hard to type up but I'm glad I did.
    :x

• Options
    I dont really know the right words to say right now so im glad pp's have taken the thoughts in my heart and put them out there already. Im sorry you find yourself at this point and I have many hugs for you and I wish you nothing but the best!!

~TTC #1 Since 3/2014
    ~BFP #1 6/2014 
    EDD 2/11/15
    ~MMC 7/31/14 @12weeks ~D&C /2/2014  

• Options
    Nik, I'm so sorry you're dealing with this decision/these circumstances. I don't have any advice on how to deal, but I'm here to give you all the ((hugs)).
    I'll be at a new place providing support. 

• Options
    I'm so sorry your in such a difficult place. I can imagine it feels like the weight of the world with a decision that large looming in front of you. This journey is nothing like any of us thought it would be. I wish I had some wise words to offer as you navigate the last bit of your path, but I don't. Instead I will say that I hope you get whatever you need from the RE and that you are able to come to a place with YHwhere you can move forward, whichever direction that is. So many (((hugs))).
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Oh, Nik, I wish I had the words. I also wish I could give you a big IRL hug and not just a creepy internet one. Everything about this is exhausting.

As PPs have already said, only you and YH can know what's right for the two of you and your life together. It's a testament to the both of you that you can (and do) have these difficult conversations.

Deep breaths. Sending you peace and comfort.
  • Options
    Sending you huge hugs Nikki! I think any one of us that's been down this road long enough can completely relate. MH have had our talks about being CFNBC too. I hope that your RE appointment goes well & you find peace in whichever decision you make. I'm always around if you need to talk <3

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    I just wanted to send you some ((hugs)). My T&Ps will be with you this week
    Me: 30 DH: 28
    Married: April 7, 2009
    BFP March 14, 2014 EDD November 21, 2014
    Annabeth Eilidh born sleeping November 22, 2014 
    @ 3:39pm 6lbs 13oz 20.5in long
    TTA until May '15

Our fur-babies are Jack (cat), Pixie (cat), and Tiberius (Great Dane)
    --ALL AL WELCOME--
    “And we wept that one so lovely should have a life so brief.” -William Cullen Bryant
  • Options
    Oh Nikki, I'm so sorry you're going through this. It just really really sucks, but I'm glad you have your husband's support. You need to do what's best for you, whatever that means. Hopefully the appointment with the RE will offer some guidance in making a decision. Big big (((hugs))) your way!!

Married: 9/25/10
    TTC # 1 since 5/2013
    BFP # 1: 2/7/14, mmc 3/12/14, D&C 3/19/14
    Boy, Trisomy 13, Karyotyping and Genetic Testing all normal
    Hysteroscopy and D&C 6/2/14, retained tissue
    Off the bench 7/14
    BFP # 2: 10/3/14, Blighted ovum, D&C 11/12/14
    Girl, no chromosomal abnormalities detected
    RPL Testing: Pre-diabetic, ANA+
    "I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it." - e.e. cummings

• Options
    scrang74scrang74 member
    edited January 2015
    I'm so sorry you are going through such a tough time. My husband and I met when I was 37, and we started talking babies very quickly. Fast forward to our wedding 3 days after I turned 40 and 3 months after our first loss...3 months married, 2nd loss. So, our whole young relationship/marriage has been about TTC! 
    We had our 1st RE appointment yesterday and while it was extremely overwhelming, we are moving forward with all the testing and prepping ourselves for the ultimate and most expensive option...IVF w/ PGS. We both want this so badly and are willing (at this point) to try anything. 
    I'm turning 41 in 6 months and I'm trying to not look too far into the future; I need to hold onto the positive now. But I know if whatever treatment we undergo doesn't work and quickly, we'll have to have an endgame plan. That scares me the most, so again, I try to live in the now.
    I think whatever you choose will be the best choice for you, your hubby, and your relationship. Its an extremely personal decision. You know what you are willing to do, perhaps some of the options your RE will offer will be less invasive. Hugs to you as you navigate the next couple of weeks!

edit...fixing stupid ipad format!
    Me:40  DH:42
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC since 12/2013
    BFP #1: 3/22/2014 EDD 11/27/14; MMC/D&C 4/28/14
    BFP #2 : 11/27/2014 EDD 8/7/2015, MMC diagnosis 1/5/15, NMC 1/7/15...loss due to Trisomy 3 
    Benched pending RE test results
  • Options
    This post saddens me so @Nikolie93. You are one of my fave peeps around this part. I wish i could hug you right now. Cry with you if needed......im sad for you. Deep in my heart sad. 

You've been an amazing support to me here on the boards and in PMs back and forth you have no idea how much that means. I can't stand when someone who is so deserving isn't getting  that thing they deserve the most. 

It is a hard decision to come by for sure. Not one to be taken lightly for sure. 

Hugs my friend. I am here for you. 
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14 
  • Options
    Big ((hugs)) Nikki. I'm so sorry you are being faced with such a tough decision. I hope your RE will give you some clarity and that you will be able to make a comfortable decision moving forward.

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• Options
    I'm so overwhelmed by the support, thoughts, and hugs from you all. <3

If I wasn't mobile I would respond to each and everyone of you but know that I have read every, single, response. *hugs*

• Options
    I'm so sorry that you're facing such a terrible decision. :( (((HUGE HUGS)))
    Me: 24 (hypothyroidism)
    DH:25
    Married June 2012 
    TTC September 2014
    BFP #1 October 17, 2014
    MC #1 October 26, 2014
    Benched 2 cycles (hoping to TTC January
    Off the bench as of Jan 2015
  • Options
    I, too, am so sorry you find yourself in this position and really have no new insight, thoughts or stories to offer. The fact that you and hubs have discussed this openly is amazing and no matter your decision or outcome I have a deep feeling you will remain strong and find happiness. { h u g s }

praying
    • now somewhere where the love flows •
  • Options
    Hello,

I don't have any helpful advice to give because having to make such a difficult decision is currently outside of my experience. But, you've been so kind to me over on the miscarriage board after I had my first loss recently. I just wanted to say I am thinking of you and I hope you make peace with whatever decision you reach in the end (((((hugs))))
  • Options
    @Nikolie93‌ I'm really sorry you and your DH are facing this decision. Sending lots of hugs your way.
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"