February 2014 Moms

Tuesday Randoms

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• Hugs @Dexter&11‌ that's awful. I second the counselling suggestion?

Sigh. LOs lip is still sore for her. I did the stretches this morning and then she refused to nurse and won't take a bottle.
  • @cara5565 The situation with 2 hospitals sounds like our town. We have 2 hospitals, and back when I was pregnant the first time, basically all OB's had 'rights' to deliver at either hospital, so we could choose which hospital we wanted to deliver at. When I was pregnant with DD, this all changed to where certain doctors are 'signed' with certain hospitals. Luckily, my OB at the time chose the hospital that I like, but when I switched OB's, I was limited in who I could go to because I wanted to stay with the same hospital. It's all ridiculous politics, and ends up costing us more!

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Loading the player...
  • @Dexter&11‌ hugs mama. That is an absolutely unacceptable way to speak to a partner. I think counseling is a good suggestion. Hope you and your H can find some resolution soon.
  • @Dex I'm so sorry. What he said is absolutely not ok. I agree that counseling would be a good idea to help you guys figure out where you want to go from here.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • @rachaelmary Sorry, I'm usually mobile so I just saw your tag from yesterday. DD is good. She hasn't seemed to be in any pain from the revision and doesn't usually complain when we do the stretches. I try to leave those up to MH though. I'm sorry to hear your LO is in pain. Hopefully she heals quickly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • @TyrannosaurusLex‌ stretches are for 3 weeks! So long! I've been giving her lots of Tylenol/Motrin...I feel bad pumping her full but it always puts her in a better mood once they kick in.

@iwubrory‌ so lucky your lo doesn't seem to be bothered by it! That's great!
  • ((Hugs)) @Dexter&11 and @katybriggs
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Yay @elf828‌ !! I'm sure you did amazing!!
  • Hi guise. When I invite you all to lo's HS grad party, expect baby food, mmk? Because the things he's eaten before he won't eat now. Or some things he'll only eat at restaurants. Apparently my French fries aren't good enough. I think I broke my baby.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • paulheath said:

@shellbell3845‌ it feels like Ms food preferences change daily. One day she will devour a certain food. Two days later she drops it all off the side of her high chair. A week after that it's her favourite again. Sometimes she will eat a bite, drop a bunch on the floor then eat some more.

So frustrating.

I'm beyond frustrated. Part of it is that I'm not feeling well and I'm tired. But I just have little patience right now.

Maybe I should focus on lunch when he's not so tired? He woke up from his last nap at 1:50, so I know he's tired. But he also sees something on the spoon and rejects it without trying. I don't even know how to combat that.
  • Hi guise. When I invite you all to lo's HS grad party, expect baby food, mmk? Because the things he's eaten before he won't eat now. Or some things he'll only eat at restaurants. Apparently my French fries aren't good enough. I think I broke my baby.
    If it makes you feel any better...I just put a bunch of peas/carrots/green beans/corn on W's tray. She ate all the corn and carrots, but plucked anything green and tossed it overboard. We are anti-vegetable in this household. Apparently.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @katybriggs, I am so sorry for the bad luck streak you guys seem to be having. My first thought when I read that was "SERIOUSLY, world?!" It's just not fair..

• Also @shellbell3845‌, W will not eat when she's tired. Like won't even attempt a bite.

• @katybriggs I'm sorry your dad lost his job. Your family needs to catch a break! 

@Dexter What he said is not ok and you deserve to be treated much better. I'm sorry things haven't been going well lately.
  • Hugs to Dex. Believe me, I know how scary of a situation you're in. The idea of being on my own freaks me out. But you are a wonderful mother and a strong person. If this is what you decide is best for you and Em I know you can do it. PM me any time for support/commiseration
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Parenting is practically gone? Who will lurk?
  • armfruit said:
    @elf828 I'm sad for them too. I would be sad if something happened to my little family here. I would be lost without you girls.
    Agree. 
  • squirm said:

That is a shame. Half the posters are banned. It just seems that it hurts the site more than anything else.

Strictly in terms of business, I think it was a ridiculous move. That board gets a ton of regular traffic. Way more than the traffic from the P&R newbs who show up to ask about mucus plugs once and never log in again.
    But we're MEAN to the P&R newbs who just want to show their plug!

image image
  • I basically only frequent our BMB... what happened on parenting that got everyone banned? Can we talk about that... or will it get us banned for mentioning?
    Seems their mods got banned and then mayhem. Because of new TOU? A lot of the regs got banned. 
  • elf828 said:
    OMG was not ready for the mucus plug blobfish to make an appearance @BlueDot818‌!!! @shellbell3845‌ I'm so sorry about your nip. Can you get your hands on some APNO? It was a lifesaver for me.
    It's actually right near my nipple. Where his top teeth are hit. I'll keep APNO in mind -- do I get it from my OB?
  • megash113 said:

I am shocked I'm still here. I'm trying to PM people to connect off board, but if you'd like to connect with me via Instagram, Velosarahraptor.

I'm just going to keep reporting bumpmay.

What are you doing to report her?

I've been reporting all her posts as spam or abuse.

image image
  • Codypup said:
    Jesus. I can fill in the blanks as to what happened, but it all seems so...Mother Russia. This is an internet message board. Freedom of speech and whatnot. I get that forums have guidelines, but come on now.

Is this going to get me banned?
    Possibly. We can watch out for each other. I'll text you if you get banned.
  • elf828 said:
    JFC why does it take people so long to exit airplanes :-w
    This is one of my biggest pet peeves. It takes SO LONG. I think it's mostly unnecessary. And there's always someone in Row 2 who put their suitcase overhead in Row 23 and is trying to swim upstream. Ugh. 
  • I have never been so close to wanting us all to jump ship to a FB group. It is not going to be fun to lose this community that has been built over years! (Do you realize we can say we have "known" each other for over a year? Crazy.) I am not on IG either. Please don't ban F14 :((
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• I'm irrationally annoyed by all this! 

@TLex are you still here?

• @Avswolf‌ ((hugs))

Send me a message any time.

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"