July 2015 Moms
Options

Tuesday Randoms

Spill all the Randoms!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• Options
    Cerclage surgery in T-minus 4 hours.

I really just want to eat. Nope! Gotta wait until after the fun.
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It my birthday! And of course I'm the one who got up with the toddler and made breakfast :/ someone is slacking on making it a special day.

Happy Birthday @wineandcake‌!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    dancingbelledancingbelle member
    edited January 2015

It my birthday! And of course I'm the one who got up with the toddler and made breakfast :/ someone is slacking on making it a special day.

Happy birthday!

July 2015 Siggy Challenge

Snow Fails

• Options
    Mine is somewhat of a rant/whine.

My classes yesterday were insanely talkative. I went home with a huge headache. This is the most difficult time of the year for me, as my team is preparing for competition and practices are somewhat intense and stressful. When I wake up, I don't feel like I have anything to look forward to :( I keep wondering how I can do this job next year. I love teaching and I love dance, but sometimes it feels like the kids don't love it or don't put in as much work as I do.

July 2015 Siggy Challenge

Snow Fails

• Options
    Happy birthday @wineandcake‌. Hope you get some cake
  • Options
    Had an appt yesterday afternoon (I'm 13 weeks). Our dr asked if it was fine with me for her nurse in training to try to find the heartbeat. I said that was fine. It took him a good five minutes to find it. Meanwhile, I'm laying there slightly freaking out because I am hearing NOTHING. Then all of a sudden my ob says, "Oh, there it is. 150s? Good." And it was done. I never heard the heartbeat. Never. I went to go leave my sample and cried in the bathroom. For four weeks a mom looks forward to hearing the heartbeat to make sure the baby is fine each time and it was totally robbed from me. I was so mad. My husband was there (Thank you, God) and said he heard it right at the end. I hope he really did. It was nothing like hearing my son's heartbeat the first time.
  • Options
    Happy birthday @wineandcake‌

I took a vacation day yesterday, so I know I have to go to work today. I officially hate working. It's like, ever since I got pregnant, I have no patience for the BS that they give me to do. There's no respect and they don't even think my job is necessary. I just hate it. When I thought about having kids, I always thought I'd be a stay at home mom. Instead, I have to work because we can't afford that. I'm just going to be a big grump today.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Fireflies_titleimage
  • Options
    Happy birthday @wineandcake!

I'm going in to talk to DD1's teacher today and for some reason I'm really nervous. She's an amazing teacher and I know she'll be supportive, but I don't know how much of HSC (highly sensitive child) I'll have to explain to her and I'm just nervous about starting down that road and possibly needing to get the guidance counselor involved... but DD's coming home from school overwhelmed/overstimulated every day and just sitting in my arms and crying. Something needs to change :( I also struggle with her needing to deal with it because this is our culture, but also knowing her triggers and needing help with teaching DD how to be able to manage them herself.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    Good luck @Brummy14‌ and Happy Birthday @wineandcake!

We live in a townhouse community and there are condos next door. I can see where the dumpster is for the condos from my window. I just saw a lady walk to the dumpster to throw something away. As she's walking she looks at and steps over a styrofoam cup on the ground, throws her trash away, and looks again at the cup on the ground as she's walking passed it. Really lady? You couldn't pick it up and throw it out? She had gloves on so she wouldn't even really be touching it. I mean come on... it's a cup, not a bag of dog shit. Lazy bitch.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @wineandcake

Married: 11/2011
    DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    Sweet Angel Boy born too soon 12/17/17
    EDD-4/2019

• Options
    Happy birthday @wineandcake!
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    images image
    Me: 30; DH: 32
    Married since 3/15/08. 
    Pregnancy 1: BFP on 1/24/11 - Molly born on 10/6/11! 
    Pregnancy 2: BFP on 11/5/14 - Baby #2 due on 7/17/15! 
    In between pregnancies, I've grown to love my "other" baby. The "carb baby", that's taken permanent residence in my belly, thanks to my overzealous love of bread, pasta and pastries. Hence my name. :)
  • Options
    I'm in a sing-songy mood because I just got back from hearing little girl's hb. 

On the downside, DH and I have decided on a name and we're getting a lot of push back from  both of our moms.  I completely regret sharing the name. I don't understand why people feel they can give their opinion as if it will sway your decision. My mom keeps suggesting alternatives- I have no problem telling her to stop. DH"s mom out and out said it was "ugly and old fashioned" and said "WE (as in her, too) need to find a new name." Yesterday when we told her the news she said "Now to just find a name, right guys?" I'm so irritated that I'm letting that ruin my excitement over our news. 

DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    EDD-4/2019

• Options

I'm in a sing-songy mood because I just got back from hearing little girl's hb. 

On the downside, DH and I have decided on a name and we're getting a lot of push back from  both of our moms.  I completely regret sharing the name. I don't understand why people feel they can give their opinion as if it will sway your decision. My mom keeps suggesting alternatives- I have no problem telling her to stop. DH"s mom out and out said it was "ugly and old fashioned" and said "WE (as in her, too) need to find a new name." Yesterday when we told her the news she said "Now to just find a name, right guys?" I'm so irritated that I'm letting that ruin my excitement over our news. 
    Ugh how rude and inconsiderate. I hope your family learns to love the name
  • Options
    I'm so mad right now. My long awaited FIRST appt was supposed to be today but the office just called and canceled because the Midwife is sick. Ok I can understand that BUT my re scheduled appointment isn't until February 5th now!!!! WTF! I'll be 16 weeks by then! Let's not forget I had a week of bleeding during Christmas that nobody seems to care about either.
    I'm over this office and will be calling around today.
  • Options

SAHMommie said:

I'm so mad right now. My long awaited FIRST appt was supposed to be today but the office just called and canceled because the Midwife is sick. Ok I can understand that BUT my re scheduled appointment isn't until February 5th now!!!! WTF! I'll be 16 weeks by then! Let's not forget I had a week of bleeding during Christmas that nobody seems to care about either.

They want you to wait until 16 weeks for your first appointment? ? That seems too long
    I know. I thought having to wait until I was 13 weeks to be seen was ridiculous.
  • Options

SAHMommie said:

That is absolutely ridiculous. I would definitely be looking for a new office. That is not ok.
    Yep. I'm so mad right now.
  • Options
    SAHMommie said:

SAHMommie said:

They want you to wait until 16 weeks for your first appointment? ? That seems too long
    I know. I thought having to wait until I was 13 weeks to be seen was ridiculous.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Is there no one else that can see you there besides this one midwife?
  • Options

SAHMommie said:

SAHMommie said:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Is there no one else that can see you there besides this one midwife?
    That is what I said. There is 2 midwives. At first she said they couldn't get me in until February 9th and I said I'm sorry but that's unacceptable. Is the other midwife not available? And she said her earliest opening is February 5th.
  • Options
    SAHMommie said:
    I'm so mad right now. My long awaited FIRST appt was supposed to be today but the office just called and canceled because the Midwife is sick. Ok I can understand that BUT my re scheduled appointment isn't until February 5th now!!!! WTF! I'll be 16 weeks by then! Let's not forget I had a week of bleeding during Christmas that nobody seems to care about either. I'm over this office and will be calling around today.
    Yeah, I'd be finding a new doctor's office!

DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    EDD-4/2019

• Options
    @ashlatts524. It went well. My husband is a writer so he wrote a cute pregnancy Q&A to announce.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Of course @RWPhoenix my thoughts are with your Aunt and family. 

DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    EDD-4/2019

• Options

Thanks, guys. It's not even an abnormal or weird name. We're going with Jillian. In the grand scheme of things, I think it's a rather boring, "safe" name. My mom thinks it's snobbish and too posh. DH's Mom obviously said it's ugly and old fashioned. 

I LOVE Jillian! It's on my list :)

And t&p's for your aunt @RWPhoenix‌
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @Caleo I like those names!

DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    EDD-4/2019

This discussion has been closed.