February 2014 Moms

FFFC

Confess. Now.
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • I consider @ChiaWombat‌ my spirit animal, and we have been chatting on a fairly regular basis for a long time now. Yet I was super nervous to meet her last weekend. What if she didn't like me? What if she thinks I'm a nerd?! So I was super relieved after our GTG when she continued texting me as normal. Maybe she does think I'm a nerd, but apparently she still likes me. [whew]
    I did this with @shellbell3845
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• its casual friday at work. and my comfy jeans haven't been washed in like over a week (because they're comfy jeans that fit better after being worn) so i just sprayed them with fabreeze and threw them in the dryer

good as new 
    :D

• In my fantasy world, I create an app/filter that lets moms and MILs (especially MILs) comment on your Facebook photos and status updates, and it shows up like normal on their feeds, but is invisible to everyone else. Win-win-win!
    I support this idea!!!  I'd fund you, too.

• I'm that girl in yoga class who doesn't wear underwear. But don't worry, I don't wear that thick, flowy shit. I always check to ensure that there is no camel toe action.
    I only wear underwear with jeans. If I'm in stretch pants, yoga pants, sweat pants, workout pants... I go commando.
    I am sort of the opposite of this.  If I'm wearing jeans, I have to wear a thong.  But I can wear regular underwear with the other types of pants.

• I'm that girl in yoga class who doesn't wear underwear. But don't worry, I don't wear that thick, flowy shit. I always check to ensure that there is no camel toe action.

I only wear underwear with jeans. If I'm in stretch pants, yoga pants, sweat pants, workout pants... I go commando.
    ...I honestly thought this was the norm.

+1

I wish I could go commando! I'm too ...juicy? for that. And even though my bladder is mostly under control, it's a guarantee that the day I go commando is the day i leak during an intense plow pose!
    I hope to create a real siggy but first I need some sleep!

Mom to Lily and Colin!
  • Codypup said:
    @codypup I get leaving a water glass on the counter for later that day, but putting it back in the cabinet is gross.  What if you have a friend over and they use the same glass that you made dirty?
    LOL I really didn't expect this FFFC to be so scandalous! It's just water! And it's normally "my" cup, not our fancy guest glasses.

BUT OMG I just remembered that @CD7211 is coming over this weekend!!!! Bad timing for this confession...I'm going to have to run the dishwasher and offer her a fresh glass out of the clean dishwasher to prove it's not contaminated. 
    This made me literally laugh out loud! I don't think its gross, its just water. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Codypup said:
    @codypup I get leaving a water glass on the counter for later that day, but putting it back in the cabinet is gross.  What if you have a friend over and they use the same glass that you made dirty?
    LOL I really didn't expect this FFFC to be so scandalous! It's just water! And it's normally "my" cup, not our fancy guest glasses.

BUT OMG I just remembered that @CD7211 is coming over this weekend!!!! Bad timing for this confession...I'm going to have to run the dishwasher and offer her a fresh glass out of the clean dishwasher to prove it's not contaminated. 
    This made me literally laugh out loud! I don't think its gross, its just water. 
    It's just water....from a cup @Codypup‌ licked.
    Oh I missed the part where she said she uses it then puts it back. Well I trust her to not give me a contaminated petri dish of a glass.  ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • elf828 said:
    I can't wear full-butt-covering underwear with pants when I'm leaving the house. Too bulky. But when I get home and pull on my sweats I slip on my granny panties first. I know how sad my PP ass looks in thongs but I can't have all that fabric back there so I just don't walk around in them - I put my pants on super fast.
    Yes!  This exactly.
  • iwubroryiwubrory member
    edited January 2015
    What's the deal with maternity undies? It never occurred to me to get them with either pregnancy. What am I missing out on?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"