March 2015 Moms
Options

Who passed/failed the 1hr glucose test?

Re: Who passed/failed the 1hr glucose test?

• Options
    I passed my 1 hour
  • Options
    My doctor didn't tell me my level. I had to call and they called me back saying I passed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's my damn birthday and I FAILED! I'm pretty upset, going in for the 3 hour in a few days. I better frickin pass this test. Sonofabeech!!!
  • Options
    I just got the call that I failed with a 152. I am not excited to fast with HG. :( I am going for my 3 hour either tomorrow or Wednesday.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Just found out I passed my 1hr glucose test!
  • Options
    Just found out I passed at 122! Very excited to hear this.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I just found out that I failed my 1-hour with a 137.  My doctor's office says anything over 130 is considered a "fail" and requires the 3-hour test.  I've read online that anything about a 140 is bad (I wish my doctor's office used that number as well).  I go in for my 3-hour on Friday, so I can do it before school starts again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September Siggy Challenge- You had one job

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I passed with 111.  
  • Options
    I wasn't gaining weight, I've gained 3 pounds and I'm 30 weeks. So I thought I was going to fail the one hour but I passed with flying colors. The dr is just saying it's bc I still have morning sickness that I'm not gaining weight , but baby is perfect weight and everything else is good! I'm relived. I just have to get the rhogam shots and what not with that. My dr has you go to the high risk dr just to get the better ultrasound to make sure baby has all parts and the brain is developing and what not, and he was a jerk and made me freak about that I would have GD bc I'm techincally overweight and my mom has been down my throat about it -_- so I'm relived to tell them to zip it and I'm healthy
  • Options
    1st test...slightly elevated
    3 hour....last blood drawn was slightly elevated
    Was told I have to take the the 3 hour again...I said no
    I'm 31 weeks...thoughts?
  • Options
    Ahamlin82 said:

1st test...slightly elevated
    3 hour....last blood drawn was slightly elevated
    Was told I have to take the the 3 hour again...I said no
    I'm 31 weeks...thoughts?

So you know your numbers? How slight were they? One point? 10?
  • Options
    I passed but I don't know my numbers. She said they were under a 7.7 (Canadian). I did find out I'm anemic so I'm starting iron supplements today.
  • Options
    I will get my numbers on friday
  • Options
    I had mine a few days ago and should get my results next Monday at my appointment. 
  • Options
    I passed the 1 hour test! But, like @jennadanielle87‌, I found out I'm anemic so I had to start iron supplements.
    September Siggy Challengeimage
    Baby #1 
    Married: July 2011 TTC October 2012
    Diagnosed IF: Summer 2013 - PCOS
    Clomid cycle #1: 50mg BFN Clomid cycle #2: 100mg BFN
    IUI #1: Clomid 100mg BFN May 2014
    IVF #1: 13 eggs retrieved on 5/21/14, 11 fertilized, 5dt of 1 embryo on 5/26/14, & BFP 7/2/14!!!
    1st Beta: 286 2nd Beta: 770 3rd Beta: 3735
    EDD 3/14/15

image       image       image
  • Options
    uraniurani member
    edited January 2015
    1st test...slightly elevated 3 hour....last blood drawn was slightly elevated Was told I have to take the the 3 hour again...I said no I'm 31 weeks...thoughts?
    So you know your numbers? How slight were they? One point? 10?

They might want to determine if you have an intolerance? From what I've read GD is only diagnosed when 2 or the 4 blood draws are elevated and it doesn't sound like that's a concern for you at all. But obviously I'm no doctor.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Found out that I failed the one hour test by only one point (141), but luckily passed the three hour. They really should call it the four hour test, because our local hospital takes four blood draws (initial draw before drinking the solution). I was stuck in the hospital waiting room for 4.5 hours, not allowed to drink water or chew sugar-free gum. Yuck. Good luck to others hoping to pass or waiting for their results!!
  • Options
    I failed w 149. :( had to do the 3hrs on sat.... Wish me luck...
  • Options
    As I mentioned in a previous post, I failed the 1 hour with a 146. I just found out I passed the 3 hour with flying colors. Good luck to everyone doing the 3 hour!
  • Options

I wasn't gaining weight, I've gained 3 pounds and I'm 30 weeks. So I thought I was going to fail the one hour but I passed with flying colors. The dr is just saying it's bc I still have morning sickness that I'm not gaining weight , but baby is perfect weight and everything else is good! I'm relived. I just have to get the rhogam shots and what not with that. My dr has you go to the high risk dr just to get the better ultrasound to make sure baby has all parts and the brain is developing and what not, and he was a jerk and made me freak about that I would have GD bc I'm techincally overweight and my mom has been down my throat about it -_- so I'm relived to tell them to zip it and I'm healthy

You are not alone - I got some of the fat-shamy crap from my original OB too. And guess what? No GD, no blood pressure or sugar issues, and no major weight gain-nothing he said I was 'destined' to have because of my weight. So yes, it's possible even for 'morbidly obese' women like myself to have a healthy pregnancy. Take care of yourself and your baby, and your chances of being healthier increase no matter what your size.
  • Options
    Failed one hour,  but passed the 3 hour. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I failed my 1 hour with a 201  :-S Also failed the 1 hour with DD, but ended up passing the 3 hour, so I hope all goes well next week. And I am anemic, so I started Iron supplements. Going back on 1-7 for 3 hour test and RhoGam. 
    image March '15 January Siggy Challenge image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Me - 24    DH - 29      Married 01-20-2014
    Aubrey - 12-14-2011
    Jaxon - EDD 3-16-2015

• Options
    Finally, I get to post in here! My office only does a 2 hr test and I passed. I don't know the number, but that's ok.

• Options
    Took it today and passed, woop woop!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Options
    They have sent me twice for the 1 hr, and i failed them BOTH! I have to go do the 3 hr again this next week... Its VERY annoying ,as I only went
    1 time with my 1st child. I had to inform my doc that i dont use that much sugar in a week's time! I think theyre tryin to kill me!
  • Options
    Failed one hour. Passed 3 hour. Don't have lunch right before you go for the test!!
  • Options
    With DS I took both tests twice (famy history), I failed the 1 hr each time & passed the 3hr - just failed the 1 hr again @ 149 I am sure I will pass the 3 hr again
  • Options
    Took my 1hour this am....waiting on results in the next day or so.. hope I pass...not anemic. ..yeah...
  • Options
    Passed 1hr:)
  • Options
    After getting so pissed about failing the one-hour test, it didn't matter. I passed the 3 hour.... Lesson learned: chill, self, chill.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I failed the 1 hour by 1 number. In the middle of my 3 hour right now. FX I pass this one..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Passed!!

Hallelujah.

I would not be able to deal with the 3-hour test. I was obnoxiously bored and antsy during the 1-hour.

T&Ps to the ladies who have been diagnosed GD or are awaiting additional testing / results.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 28 | SO: 28
    BFP: July 22, 2014 | EDD: March 28, 2015
    For Suzy and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Options
    Just heard back failed my 1hr....damn..take 3 hr next week.
  • Options
    Ugh I failed the one hr, now I have to do the 3 hr test. :angry:
  • Options
    spiritedkidspiritedkid member
    edited January 2015
    I passed first try.

• Options
    Just found out today I failed the 1 hour test, now I have to go next Thursday for the 3 hour test. Gah.
    M'15 January Animals Being Jerks Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Passed the 1-hour. Have to say, the drink wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting so that was a pleasant surprise.

imageimage

Married August 31, 2013

BFP July 28, 2014 EDD March 26, 2015

• Options
    I passed I guess cause I didn't get a phone call today. Those who didn't pass did you feel any symptoms? Dizziness or feeling light headed?
  • Options
    I failed w a 137... Took the 3 hr yesterday hoping I pass since I barely failed (by2 points )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"