June 2014 Moms
Options

Let's Reintro!

13»

Re: Let's Reintro!

• Options
    CharSamm said:
    @sarajoy00 I like geocaching too, I'm looking forward to when LO is old enough to take her on trails that aren't perfectly groomed!
    Me tooooooo I hope I don't have a girly girl princess who doesn't like to get dirty hahahaha
  • Options
    Hi All. I am 29, married for 3 years, and first time mommy in June. I came to the bump while TTC and haven't left, although I am not as active as I once was. I am a data coordinator at an educational non profit, but I do much more then my job title would suggest. I live in Philadelphia but plan to move to the suburbs sometime before the baby goes to school. I hope to have four or five children, but I do not know if that will be a possibility. At this time I am just enjoying the miracle that is my son.

My little guy was born via planned csection about four weeks early. He was diagnosed at 22 weeks with an SCT - sacrococcygeal teratoma - which is a fast gowning tumor growing from the tail bone. He was delivered at the childrens hospital of philadelphia on June 6 at 12:47 pm. I did not get to see him, we was taken directly to the OR next store, but I did get to hear him and my husband was able to take a picture before they took him away. His surgery went well and he was done in seven hours. That night, at about 9:15pm, I got to meet my little man for the first time, and I was so in love! Fast forward to now and we are enjoying our time as a little family of three. My little guy is doing well, and the only side effects from the surgery has been a little muscle loss on his glute, which we go to PT for, and nightmares every so often. He is still in our room and most likely will be until at least one, due to the nightmares (these are a known side effect of surgery). 
    @kittenslove It must be so tough to see your little guy have nightmares. Hope they subside soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    snuff9861 said:
    @wdwrocksmysocks I think you're looking for J15...we've all had our babies.
    Haha, oooops! I accidentally clicked on the wrong group and didn't even realize it. Pregnancy brain, at it's finest. Bwahahaha!!
  • Options
    snuff9861 said:
    @wdwrocksmysocks I think you're looking for J15...we've all had our babies.
    Haha, oooops! I accidentally clicked on the wrong group and didn't even realize it. Pregnancy brain, at it's finest. Bwahahaha!!
    Congrats on your pregnancy!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"