July 2013 Moms
Options

You've got a FitBit! You've got a Fitbit! We've all got a FitBit!

2»

Re: You've got a FitBit! You've got a Fitbit! We've all got a FitBit!

• Options
    My steps seem to be in the middle of the pack. Definitely need to pump it up and hit the 10k mark.

I would probably hit it of I did the stairs at work (5 floors). Need to make myself do that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I tried to use the sleep tracker last night and it drained my phone. I had a full battery when I went to bed, and a dead phone in the morning. Oh and apparently I am a restless sleeper.
    image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've got one! Only like 3 people I know do, bring on the fun! How do I find my name to tell you?
  • Options
    @haddocky‌ YGPM too! I sent you my email to look me up!
  • Options
    Haha yeah I have to creep other people's friends lists. Or if you have it linked to fb I think you can find friends through fb. But I think that has to be done on the computer, not the app.
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I failed to reach my goal pretty spectacularly yesterday. We are in the car today so I'll see how it goes. Starting tomorrow we are at disney world so I will catch up to you!
    Have a great trip @LadyBlue07! :) Hopefully your car ride is quiet and calm. I want to be at WDW with you guys! Have fun stepping down there.
  • Options
    @biggunsbo  I just requested you. @byjove03 pick me, pick me! :) 
  • Options
    Urgh. For some reason my fitbit is not syncing.... Any tips? It is charged and I rebooted my Bluetooth.

• Options
    @missymr you rock! That was it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"