May 2015 Moms
Options

My time here has ended...goodbye ladies :(

Re: My time here has ended...goodbye ladies :(

• Options
    Here from A15 to express my sincerest condolences to you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending bunches of positive thoughts your way.
  • Options
    Prayers for you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm very sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry. I wish you and your SO healing during this time.
  • Options
    So incredibly sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family.
  • Options
    Came from A15 to say how sorry I am for the loss of your little angel, Hunter. Prayers for you and your family
  • Options
    Another A15 coming over to say I'm so very sorry for you and your family. T&P for you. 

Me : 28 DH : 30
                                    TTC #1 Since 7/2014
    BFP 8/5/2014 EDD 4/12/2015
                                  Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    A'15er here to say that I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of Hunter. You and your family are In my prayers!
  • Options
    So much love being sent your way to help heal your broken heart. May you and your husband find some solace during this time. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    Coming over from April 15, saying a prayer for healing for you. Hunter's memory is a blessing. Take care of yourself.

11.9.14 Dot is a boy!!
  • Options
    My heart breaks for you. Coming from April 15 and wanting you to know, I'm thinking and praying for you.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    Coming over from A15.. I am so very sorry for your loss and what you've had to go through this past month. My prayers are with you and your family, I hope you find peace even through this difficult time.
  • Options
    Coming over from A15...I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    Just hopping over from April 15 to extend my condolences. I am so sorry for your loss and wish you the very best of luck in your health and healing.
  • Options
    Here from A15 just to say that I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Our love and warmth are with you always.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Stopping in from A15 to express my deepest condolences. Please stay strong...
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry to hear this, my heart breaks for you. Stay strong mama, take care. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family from A15.
  • Options
    Another A15er here. So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • Options
    Stopping over from A15. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. Please know you all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    My heart is breaking for you and your family. So much love to you guys.
  • Options
    Coming over from A15. So sorry for your loss. T&P's to you and your family.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you and your husband. Please know that so many women, people you'll never know or meet, are thinking of you and sending prayers.
    Baby girl Lila born 2013.
    Baby boy Henry born 2015.
    Expecting our capstone baby (boy) early March 2018.
  • Options
    From A15, we are all with you and with your husband in this difficult time. I am in tears for you, stay strong and take care of yourself.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    Jumping over from a15 so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your so lean on each other and family for the love and support you need. May time heal your heartache.
  • Options
    A15 here. My sincerest condolences on the loss of your precious baby. I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself, and make sure DH does the same. Your time as Hunter's mother was brief, but you were his mother for a very precious time.

*** Ticker Warning ***

Me: 37, DH: 39, TTC 5 yrs

2013 summary: Diagnosed with Hypothyroid; Cervical polyp removed (benign); 
    2 rounds ovidrel with timed intercourse (no result): 3 rounds IUI with clomid + ovidrel (no result)
    2014 summary (to date):
    IVF cycle 1 - ER: 4/17 (28 follicles, 3 fertilized, 2 survived to day 3);
    ET: 4/20 (3rd day, 2 embryos - 1 @ 6 cells & 1 @ 4 cells); Beta 5/1 - BFP!; 
    1st scan 5/13 - development behind, no heartbeat detected; D&C 6/2; WTF 6/13
    IVF cycle 2 - BCP begun 7/12; stims w/ HGH begun 7/26; 
    ER: 8/6, 12 follicles, 7 fertilized w/ ICSI; ET: 8/11, 3 blastocysts left, 2 transferred, 3rd arrested 8/12 - none to freeze :'(
    1st beta 8/19 - BFP! 294; 2nd beta 8/26 - 4976; 1st u/s 9/2; 2nd u/s 9/9 - two little heartbeats at 140 each!!! 
    EDD: 29-April-2015
    Other Meds: Synthroid 100 mcg/daily

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MandieLeeS123MandieLeeS123 member
    edited January 2015
    I am so so so sorry to hear about your loss. I will send many prayers to you and your family. The song See You Again by Carrie Underwood comes to mind. "I will see you again. This is not where it ends. I will carry you with me" May God give you support and strength.
    -From A15
  • Options
    Heartfelt condolences from another A15 poster.
  • Options
    So sorry to read this and prayers to you and your family.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Stopping by from A15 to send my thoughts and prayers to you and your husband mama. I'm so sorry to be reading this. Hang in there❤️

Amanda (24) DH (27)
    TTC#1: 2/2009 with PCOS - BFP 2/2013
    EDD 10.19.13 ~ DD born 10.9.13
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise! Baby S due 4.14.15
    BabyGaga

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss.
    ~
    Married May 18, 2013
    Expecting our first child April 3, 2015
  • Options
    Coming over from April '15 and wanted to say how sorry I was for your loss. I'll be sending you lots of T&P.
  • Options
    Coming over from March 15. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Lots of hugs and positive thoughts for you and your family.
  • Options
    Saw this in April15. My heart brakes hearing this. Praying for you and your family and hoping you get some answers.
  • Options
    So incredibly sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"