May 2015 Moms
Options

My time here has ended...goodbye ladies :(

Re: My time here has ended...goodbye ladies :(

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Options
    Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Thank you for sharing your story with us, I'm sure it was difficult for you. Please know I have you, sweet baby Hunter and ur family in my prayers.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so devastated for you! Your story sounds so similar to what happened with my first baby last year. I know that this is a love/hurt you will carry forever. My heart is with yours and your angel Hunter.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry that you and your husband had to say goodbye to your little one. Hunter is such a sweet name. I'm glad you were able to spend some time with him. I will be praying for you and your family.

imageimage

• Options
    You are so strong, I'm so so sorry for the loss. You and your family are in my prayers
  • Options
    From A15, but wanted to drop by and share my condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss, but so glad you were able to spend even the short amount of time with him! I hope you can find peace in this, and your future is bright!
    Married 07/27/12 : BFP 8/23/14 : EDD 4/30/15 : IT'S A GIRL!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am heartbroken for you. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Hugs to you. >:D< You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself.
    Pregnancy Ticker       
                                                BFP: September 1st, 2014
                                                   EDD: May 2nd, 2015

• Options
    So very sorry to hear this news. I love how you've cherished this little life. T&P to you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your terrible loss. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
      imageimageimageimage

• Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss! My heart is absolutely breaking for you. I am happy you were able to spend the time you did with him and have those precious keepsakes to always remind you of your little boy

Sending lots of hugs and thoughts your way. Stay strong and take care of yourself >:D<
  • Options
    This made me cry!! Praying for you and your family during this difficult time.
    //  due 05.15.15 \\
    xoxo
  • Options
    So incredibly sorry for your loss! My heart goes out to you and your family.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lots of prayers for you and your family. Hugs!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • Options
    Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

I hoe you are able to find a glimmer of peace in this dark time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss, my heart aches for you. I hope you find peace.
  • Options
    I'm crying as I read this. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss of sweet Hunter. Thinking of you in these days and weeks to come.
    PCOS & ute crew member
    BFP #1: 10/24/2012  EDD 7/3/13, missed m/c @ 9 weeks, D&E 
    DX: Septate Uterus. Septum resection 6/4/13
    BFP #2: 12/20/2013  EDD 9/1/14, missed m/c @ 7weeks, D&E
    BFP #3: 5/26/2014 EDD 2/7/15, missed m/c @ 9 weeks, D&E- DX Trisomy22
    RPL, Karyotyping, and SHG: All Normal
    BFP #4: 9/6/14 EDD 5/16/15 Praying for our RAINBOW!
    Baby GIRL on the way!!
    **All AL Welcome**

• Options
    I'm so sorry for the loss of sweet little Hunter. I can honestly and with so much sorrow say I know what you've been through and will continue to go through. Take care if yourself and lean on your husband and family. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your life has changed forever. I'm glad you have the molds and were able to hold him and vomit his features to memory.

As painful as it is I'd start a journal. It's amazing how much you can put on paper that you are feeling. ((((Hugs)))) when you are ready I'd suggest the TTCAL board. They became my strength and inspiration after our daughter was stillborn. I know it's how I was able to stay sane and get through those first months.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Prayers through your journey.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I can't imagine what you're going through. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Stay positive!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm so sorry you lost Hunter, sending love, thoughts and prayers to you and your family. It sounds so sweet to have molds of his tiny fingers and toes. Sending my best wishes to you and your loved ones. Hugs to you Hunter!
    May '15 Bitter Snatch
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. Many hugs coming your way.

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am very sorry for your loss. You and Hunter are in my thoughts.
  • Options
    My heart breaks for you and you family. Prayers for you and hoping you find peace.
  • Options
    I wish there were words to help take away the pain but I know there aren't. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss and that you are going through this. My T&P are with you. 
    ((Hugs))

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. Sending you thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. :(
  • Options
    Truly sorry to hear of your loss. What a difficult and heartbreaking ordeal. You and your little one will be in my thoughts.
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you and your DH.

Me: 26   DH: 26
    Together since November 2006        Married September 5, 2011
    TTC #1 since August 2013           BFP on September 4, 2014
    Baby Girl due on May 11, 2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your husband.
  • Options
    This absolutely breaks my heart. I am so sorry you're going through this. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

TTC #1: June 2014

BFP: 09/07/2014 EDD: May 18th, 2015

Me: 27 DH: 30

Married: August 31, 2012 <3

• Options
    My heart is broken for you and your family. I am so sorry.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hunter James. What a strong name for your sweet baby. I am so very sorry you're going though this. I pray you and your husband find a peace that passes all understanding.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    There are no words... I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please take care. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married: 9/21/13
    TTC #1: 4/1/14
    BFP: 9/16/14 (A damn good 1 year anniversary present)
  • Options
    That is heartbreaking.. Sorry for your loss r.i.p little hunter. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • Options
    I am so so sorry.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family during the difficult time. 
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. This was really gut wrentching to read and I am so very sorry for your loss. I pray that you may find peace and strength during these times and that Hunter continues to bless your family from above.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"