November 2014 Moms

How old is your LO & how many hours does he/she go at night before waking up?

2»

Re: How old is your LO & how many hours does he/she go at night before waking up?

• 7 weeks, ebf, time ranges from 3.5-5 hours at night.
    Tera Pregnancy Ticker
  • He will be 8 weeks tomorrow and he is both BF and FF. We had been getting 6 hours followed by 4 hours until this past weekend- we visited my parents and were getting four hours followed by three and two. Hoping we go back to our old patterns soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ember is primarily on formula, but she also gets whatever I can manage to pump, which is really only a couple ounces a day :( As for sleep, she usually gets between 4 and 5 1/2 hours when we first put her down for bed at night. After her first feeding, she sleeps between 3 and 4 1/2 hours and is up by 9 every morning. During the day, she still prefers to eat every 2 to 3 hours though. This schedule is almost entirely of her own doing, but it works well for my hubby and I, thankfully.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ebf. 8 weeks. 6-8 in rnp. 2-4 in crib. I wish she didn't have to sleep in her crib.

N14 mommy to be :)

My favorites: husband, chocolate.

• Lo is 11 weeks today ebf, for about a week now she will sleep for 5-6 hours.

• LO is almost 8 weeks old. FF with some BM. Goes down late between 12-2a and gives me a 7-8 hour stretch, followed by another 1-3 hour nap. Afterwards mostly cat naps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"