March 2015 Moms
Options

Weekly appointments 12/29-1/3

Re: Weekly appointments 12/29-1/3

• Options
    Glucose test scheduled for Wednesday morning. I should probably start watching what I'm eating. The good news is I get to drink grape juice instead of the other stuff. Hope everyone has fantasic appointments this week!!
    For Suzy and our M15 Loss Moms
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    30 week OB appt on Friday... hopefully nothing too exciting
  • Options
    I just had my 31 week today. I gained 5! Lbs in the past week and my BP has gone up - I need to monitor it daily now. Otherwise everything is fine!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    Yes...Wednesday am...glucose test... 28 wks this week!
  • Options
    Glucose test tomorrow (so nervous) and get rhogam and tdap. Big day!
  • Options
    clarue12clarue12 member
    edited December 2014
    Glucose test and rhogam for me tomorrow! Can't wait to hear little mans heart beat though!
    image March '15 January Siggy Challenge image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Me - 24    DH - 29      Married 01-20-2014
    Aubrey - 12-14-2011
    Jaxon - EDD 3-16-2015

• Options
    Had 28wk today. Everything was fine except I had a 6lb weight gain in the last two weeks (midwife wasn't too concerned) and I'm borderline anemic.
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have my glucose and tdap tomorrow. H is coming with me so I don't have to sit there alone:) Congrats to those who have passed!!
  • Options
    I'll be 30w on Wednesday and I'm currently at an appointment. I'm on the every 2 weeks cycle at the moment

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    Failed my 1hr glucose, went back Friday and found out today I failed my 3hr test as well. Feeling pretty bummed and semi guilty. I have to schedule an apt with a dietician and my 30week appointment is Friday. They also want me to schedule an apt at the perinatal service center, I assume to check the baby.
    I just want baby girl to be healthy and of course I want to be healthy too.

#1 BFP 11/6/12 EDD 07/19/13 Delivered 07/23/13 - Baby boy Everett John

#2 BFP 07/06/14 EDD 03/12/15

• Options
    I was supposed to get my Rhogam shot yesterday but had to reschedule for Friday because I had a friggin stomach bug. I guess I'll get the results of my glucose test Friday too, since I haven't heard anything. Hopefully that means I passed. 

For those that have already gotten the rhogam shot, does this one hurt? The flu and tdap shots I barely felt, but I heard rhogam hurts. And it's in the arse? Hopefully it won't be too much worse than the shots I did for IVF. 

• Options
    chaysefaithchaysefaith member
    edited December 2014
    I was supposed to get my Rhogam shot yesterday but had to reschedule for Friday because I had a friggin stomach bug. I guess I'll get the results of my glucose test Friday too, since I haven't heard anything. Hopefully that means I passed. 

For those that have already gotten the rhogam shot, does this one hurt? The flu and tdap shots I barely felt, but I heard rhogam hurts. And it's in the arse? Hopefully it won't be too much worse than the shots I did for IVF. 
    I got my rhogam yesterday, it wasn't as bad as I remember it being.  I got it last year on Christmas Eve when I first started bleeding with my lost baby, that one was in the butt and it hurt.  I got it again on January 29th after I lost him but I don't even remember it, for obvious reasons.  When I got it yesterday my doctor actually gave it in the arm and it didn't hurt nearly as bad as the butt shot.  It burned for a second but that was it.
  • Options
    30 week appointment today. Already passed 1 hour glucose a few weeks ago. Now I have to watch my weight gain. I'm up 26lbs since start and OB would like me to stay at 30 lbs and no more than 35. Pretty bummed earlier today looks like I will start eating healthier and walking.
  • Options
    30 week appointment was good.  My weight gain accelerated but still fine.  babies heart rate was 130 and everything measured on track.  They told me I passed the glucose test with 111.  My blood pressure is good.  My hemoglobin is on the low side, so I need to up my iron intake.  She wasn't concerned and said 10.8 was on the low side, but fairly normal during pregnancy.  I started at 14.8 so I should be able to get it back up.  I'm going to make homemade high iron nutrition bars tomorrow and stop eating tums with meals because the high calcium does could be affecting my iron absorption.  
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    @WinningColors‌ yes the rhogam went in the butt. The nurse just had to tell me it was a huge needle. Umm thanks, I wouldn't have known because it's going in my ass, I wouldn't have seen it. And I think bc of knowing that, I flinched when she stuck me even though it really didn't hurt! I think I was just expecting what she told me. I've never in my adult life flinched. Lol. But it was over in a sec and doesn't hurt at all now. My tdap arm is another story though :(

Eta autocorrect
  • Options
    28 week appt and glucose test on Friday!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I went yesterday for my 28 week late-ob and I were both out of town last week. I got my tdap shot (which is sore today) and everything looks great! Baby J is measuring right on target, heartbeat is good, everything just cruising right along!

I did gain 10 pounds in the 5 weeks since my last appointment. Doc didn't say a word about it, but it concerns me. I guess I need to put down the cookies and put on my walking shoes.
  • Options
    Enigma87Enigma87 member
    edited December 2014
    Went to the dentist today for the first time since like 2007 -_-. My gums were so bad I had to get a deep cleaning and my mouth is so sore. I have to go back two more times to get cavities filled, and I have to get my gums cleaned out every 3 months now booooo. Pregnancy teeth suck =(.
    M'15 January Animals Being Jerks Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I would never want to be a doctor of a nurse... I rambled on for about 10 minutes about my concerns with a breech baby, c section, external versions, anterior placental blah blah blah and upon exam (after talking my head off), my doctor states " I believe that he is head down, his back is here, head here, legs/feet here" etc... Which is AWESOME, and I am so glad to hear that he is head down. BUT I feel like I totally annoyed her (even though she said "ask away"), I would be annoyed if I was her. I also met my med student at my appointment (I voluntarily signed up to have a first year med student follow me at my appointments and L & D) she was sweet, but could totally tell she just finished her first semester of med school. Anyways, all seemed good with baby Connor today.
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since March 2014
    BFP 6/23/2014
    EDD: 3/3/2015 BOY! Connor James

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I got my Rhogam shot today and it wasn't as bad as I feared it would be. It was injected in my hip where I did my IVF shots, so nothing new there. I also found out I passed my glucose test, but don't know the number. Everything else looked good and the nurse noted I only gained a pound over the holidays. Yeah, I can thank the stomach bug I had earlier in the week for that. Next appointment is in two weeks.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Rhogam shot was more painful than expected for me. It could have been that I had a not so great nurse. It took forever for the drugs to go in (15 to 20 seconds is forever in my book) and it burned. Tdap was a breeze and in the arm. I passed my glucose test but, baby is measuring a few weeks ahead! My midwife isn't comcerned, but I really don't want a large baby.
  • Options
    I had an ultrasound on Wednesday and got to see the little guy. No great pictures though, because he was playing with his feet, so he was blocking profile pictures pretty well! We found out that he's 4.1lbs - that sounded crazy!

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"