Nurseries and Baby Gear

Favorite Compact All Terrain Stroller

I currently have a 19 month old and am 37 weeks pregnant. I want to get a double stroller that I can push over grass easily for going to the park or going on uneven dirt paths. I need the stroller to fold up fairly compact because I have a 2010 Ford Focus and the trunk space is a joke in that thing. Is there anything out there that will work for my needs? I would also prefer not to spend a ton of money if possible.

Re: Favorite Compact All Terrain Stroller

• City mini GT. No personal experience, but I have the single and sounds like the double should fit your bill.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Valco Snap Dual. I've used mine for all the things you mentioned. It folded isn't much bigger than my G-luxe. The dimensions are different, but it should fit in your focus as it isn't as long as the G-luxe.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • agree about the Valco (there are 2 or 3 options with that one) and the City Mini GT being great options
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"