June 2013 Moms
Options

SPAM-ta Claus is Coming to Town!

123457»

Re: SPAM-ta Claus is Coming to Town!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Eeeek!!!! We have a soft return date for my hubby!!!! Keep your fingers crossed that it becomes the true date! Hurry up Jan 28th, this lady misses her hubby like crazy!

That's great news! FX!
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    cynthia2007cynthia2007 member
    edited December 2014
    @huckleberry08, hope LO gets in to the DR soon. A had a cough/cold with a fever for 4 days and the nurse we called said we had to wait it out. After she kept waking up for 2 days with her eyes all goopy or closed shut and she seemed miserable past the irritating cough, come to find out she has an ear infection. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I feel like I got hit by a bus.
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm still feeling pretty rough. I'm about to eat some chicken noodle soup and take some medicine and try to get some sleep. If I can't sleep and I'm still feeling like this then I think I'll have Alex take me to the er.

@subliminalrabbit‌ I've been taking a vitamin with immunity support
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    WorkinIt said:

@CatalinaPink‌ good girl! Enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Options
    mcbush said:

lioness13 said:

We just spent $85 to ship gifts home. :-<

These are the gifts you got duplicates of? Aw heck no.
    Yes! So ridiculous! Maybe we will get half back from returns. That's our only hope...
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Options
    That's so awesome @violet1183!  Well done on making it this far!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    megaroo64megaroo64 member
    edited December 2014
    @heelibrarian‌ - I love both those!! Where are they from? And I am partial to the tie- I love something that is a little different!

Eta- spellcheck
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options
    @34blondie- so freakin cute!
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions ladies. I slept until 1! After being up at 4 and 8:30. I'm going to urgent care here in a bit to get checked out. This cough is terrible!
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    And I have the flu...
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    @CL8badB‌, he's too cute. Why are they getting big so fast!??! Love his cool jacket too
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I now want a piece of chocolate cake
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    sctiger said:

I got a Jawbone Up 24 for Christmas.  I'm figuring out how to use it.  I may need to call on some of you for help :)

Me too! Let's make sure we friend each other or whatever you call it. I have had trouble setting it up. Hopefully I will figure it out soon.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"