June 2013 Moms
Options

SPAM-ta Claus is Coming to Town!

Re: SPAM-ta Claus is Coming to Town!

• Options
    @smpeachey thanks for that posting guide! I started to read it and it totally reminded me that I wanted to give to malaria prevention this year. As someone who has had malaria 3x and was fortunate enough to have the money to get hospital care the time that I had it the worst, you'd THINK I'd remember that is one of the most worthy causes in my estimation!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The day after Thanksgiving I dragged both boys to the store and bought clay to make...something for DH.  I knew it would involved hand prints.  I ended up crafting a football, they cooperated with the prints and I used a toothpick to write 2014 at the bottom.  Then I got fanceh.  I made (free hand, mind you) the Kansas City Chiefs logo to affix to the football, hid the entire thing and let it dry for weeks.  The logo didn't stick so last night I sprayed the whole thing with some kind of spray enamel and tried to then glue the KC thing to the football and...it broke. MOTHER FUCKER.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    Without the logo it sucks because the football shape leaves much to be desired lol

• Options
    @stargazer763 I don't know - I didn't watch.  DH gets to watch alone in the bedroom.  Nice, huh?

• Options
    @CL8badB that's a great idea but I'm afraid to do jack to it at this point lol  Plus I already enameled it so I'm afraid nothing would stick to it.  

• Options
    @WorkInIt - where'd you donate to?  I've done Wigs for Kids, but that's just because that's the organization my salon is connected with.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    smpeachey said:

<<<<<<hairy

+1 Alex always gives me a hard time about my hairy arms.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    Only 6 and I'm already falling asleep. Too bad I can't go to bed this early.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options

smpeachey said:

<<<<<<hairy

+1 Alex always gives me a hard time about my hairy arms.

FFMC: I nair my arms. I'm super pale, and I get really dark hair on my arms. (Not saying you should, @colieann31! Rock it!)

I would like to get rid of the hair but I'm so nervous to do it! I'm super pale too with dark hair. I was teased when I was younger. Alex teases me but I know he's just giving me a hard time. We both tease each other over silly things like this. I am just so scared to pull the trigger and go about a hair removal!
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    ~X( Alex has been home for 2 hours. He's been in the bedroom the entire time. Changing his clothes, setting up his new phone, picking up the bedroom. He has even eaten dinner yet. I wanted to spend some time together after Grayson went to sleep but I think I'll just go to bed with Grayson tonight. Alex sucks right now.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    We have a seriously tender bottom over here from a day of diarrhea. Full on crying when he peed this evening. We're going to need a heavier duty diaper cream. I should've taken a screen shot before, but didn't. Who has it? @lioness13?

Anniversary

• Options
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12506386/sleep-deprivation-at-its-best

The 70 lb lab story had me laughing so hard I cried when I read it to DH.

Anniversary

• Options
    Ugh, DD got sent home from daycare with a fever and was up off and on all night. Headed to the ped this morning. This kid has impeccable timing; I only have mountains of stuff to do at work.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    VASC said:

So I don't think I'm doing my BCP right, or something has messed up. I started it in September, on my first day of period. During week four, the placebo week, I had just light spotting. Not even enough to wear a tampon. It was like that for Oct and Nov too. Then this past month I got what I considered to be a full period on week three of the hormone pills. I'm now on week four of that pack, the placebos, and am concerned I'm not protected because my period was last week.

Am I normal? Can anyone weigh in? I will call the nurse at my Ob if I need to.

I'm probably way off here, but I thought you were supposed to start them the day your period ended??? Like have your period, then start the pack?
  • Options
    A still has a fever and is just miserable...I hate seeing her feel this bad and nothing is helping. Called pedi and they said we have to just wait it out
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Annnnd there goes another day and a half of daycare this month. They're sending B home because he's had too many diarrhea episodes. Apparently he wasn't supposed to be allowed back today, but DH didn't know, so they took him and said they'd call if he had another diarrhea. They called less than an hour after DH got back.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"