November 2013 Moms
Options

Tuesday Tantrums

2»

Re: Tuesday Tantrums

• Options
    edited December 2014
    @CaiShov‌ . I would keep trying but not stress it too much. When he is ready it will click! You're doing a great job :). How is everything else going?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cagloldi I dont recall if you have said or not but does A like his sensory/activity board still?
  • Options
    @CFox815‌ Luke is currently screeching and throwing things like a madman. I bet the neighbors can hear him.
  • Options
    @caishov. Have they talked about tubes for V at all? They have done wonders for L. Is the rash from antibiotics? So sorry things are hard right now. If anyone deserves a peaceful and stress free holiday, it's you.
  • Options
    @Sing2phins‌ Poor baby. I'm sorry you guys are going through all that. Hope everything turns out ok and that she feels better soon.

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for updating @Sing2phins‌ I'll cross my fingers the side effects are not awful!
  • Options
    @sunshin41‌ here's a pic. Pete's co-workers bought it, I think.
  • Options
    @Sing2phins‌ I am so sorry about poor Maggie! I hope she feels better soon and it isn't pneumonia!
  • Options
    @cagoldi Claire stopped naps at 3. Almost to the day. Broke my heart. She does still do quiet time though.
  • Options
    CaiShov said:

@caishov. Have they talked about tubes for V at all? They have done wonders for L. Is the rash from antibiotics? So sorry things are hard right now. If anyone deserves a peaceful and stress free holiday, it's you.

tubes are our next stop, we're going to be talking about it with the pedi in January. It seems so sudden to me, the kid's had only one ear infection! I mean it's the ear infection from hell but still.

When the fluid doesn't drain they start talking tubes. Has he had to get a rocephin shot?
  • Options
    @Sing2phins‌ I hope Maggie gets to feeling better super fast and you are all able to celebrate Christmas!
  • Options
    cagoldi said:

keight38 said:

Hope Maggie is doing ok!! Hang in there sing!
    @CFox815‌ I told MH that Jase was being an asshole this week. He totally was.
    No allergist for us today but it ended up working out for the best. I got an appt with CHOP in January instead. At first there weren't any for a couple months but they had an opening. I thought I was getting the stomach thing this morning but thankfully it subsided.
    And we are on day 2 of NO NAPS! I really hope he doesn't take after me and quit napping this early.

Wait, you quit taking naps before you were a year and a half? I think I must have been close to 5. My 3 year-old sister was still taking naps and we had to go down right after lunch. Even if I wasn't tired I had quiet time where I had to stay in bed.
    I was about a year and a half, maybe. I was and still am a horrible sleeper. My mom often reminds me of this.
  • Options
    Tantrums. So our daycare lady got J this toy dog for Christmas. It is the fisher price laugh and learn love to play puppy. He has one at daycare that he just LOVES. Well tonight he was playing with it and got really mad at it and was literally beating it up. I have no idea why. So we took it away. Maybe it sounded different than the one at daycare?....
  • Options
    @CFox815‌ He has other lovies, but this is the only one he uses for soothing.

I'm sorry about your friend. I know I've had encounters with spirits. I think it's awesome that your friend is finding ways to comfort his family.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"