November 2013 Moms
Options

Tuesday Tantrums

I figured I would start since I am wide awake at 4:45am. DD woke up around 2:25 and just fell back to sleep 20 minutes ago. I only have an hour before I have to be up so I'm debating on powering through and saving myself some additional torture. I have so much anxiety with everything that I have to do before Christmas. Hope everyone had a better night of sleep! Sending hugs to everyone cause it just seems like we all need a little extra these days!

Re: Tuesday Tantrums

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm trying to decide if they are attempting to nickel and dime the Insurance company.  Since the accident wasn't my fault it's all paid for by someone else's insurance...

Life began when I saw your face

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• Options
    @Dapostrophe‌ They are not financially stable, so they wouldn't qualify to buy it. Pete would never sell, anyway. He plans to keep it and rent it as a source of income when we retire
  • Options
    Joe Cocker died last night. :(
  • Options
    cagoldi said:

Wow. That's sad.
  • Options
    cagoldi said:

Who's joe cocker?
  • Options

cagoldi said:

Who's joe cocker?
    No. Seriously?
  • Options

Daycare just called; Maggie's teacher is concerned about her breathing.  She's had a bad cough the past couple of days and now her teacher says when she's breathing in, her neck is sucking in.

I called Kaiser to see if they want her to see the pedi and instead they three-wayed with daycare and asked all kinds of terrifying questions and now we have go to urgent care ASAP. I'm waiting for a train to DH's office; thank god he drove in.

I am really trying hard not to freak out, but I'm not doing so well. The advice nurse told me and daycare like 5 times that if we think she needs 911 to call it right away.

Praying they're all wrong and she's just fine!
  • Options
    I hope everything is okay sing! That must be so scary for you.
  • Options
    @Sing2phins‌ Hugs mama, prayers your way that M is just fine!
  • Options
    Just found out my brother was kicked out of the sober house he was living at and has been living out of his car for the last few weeks because he didn't want to tell anyone. Awesome.
  • Options
    How many presents did you all get for the kids? Like a total number? I feel like maybe I didn't get a lot...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"