July 2015 Moms
Options

Randoms for SALE!

Re: Randoms for SALE!

• Options

Today I learned that eating too many Fruit Loops can change the color of your poo. Which will freak you out for about ten seconds. 

LOL my SIL ate too much Boo Berry cereal a couple of years ago and literally panicked because her poo was blue and purple!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Also I discovered today that our DVR allows us to stream Netflix. 

We've had this service for almost six months. I had no idea. Until TODAY.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
    BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Edited - nope. Dumb comment. Ignore me. Nothing to see here.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I really want some fruit loops now :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Also I'm still eating Fruit Loops and I just ate a burned one. 

Ew.

The other day I was eating tortilla chips and I wasn't looking when I was grabbing from the bag. I grabbed a completely burned one and it was so disgusting I had to spit it out!

July 2015 Siggy Challenge

Snow Fails

• Options
    These are the ones with marshmallows in them. 

I keep sticking my head in the box to smell them. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
    BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

• Options
    @tla0623
    your post it notes look so neat and pretty. You have inspired me to clean my desk this last hour.

image  image image

• Options
    God I love you ladies!

Rainbow poo.. I literally laughed out loud at that!

Now I think I need fruit loops and a manicure!
  • Options

@tla0623 Following @ashile10's recognition of your beautiful postits I went back to inspect your desk. We have the same keyboard. Also your nails look real purty and I like your reinpig.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    DH keeps trying to guess his Christmas gift....I told him if he guesses it I'll take it back! I don't play that game! I have no clue what I'm getting for the first time since I met him, so I'm excite to actually be surprised on Christmas!
    Married DH 1/5/13
    BFP #1 4/29/13 Chemical Pregnancy 5/6/13
    BFP #2 7/30/13 EDD 4/12/14
    MMC@9w (found out at 10w) 9/15/13
    D&C 9/16/13
    Started trying again 2/17/14
    BFP #3 4/19/14 Chemical Pregnancy 4/21/14
    BFP #4 8/18/14 EDD 4/25/15
    Began Lovenox 8/18/14
    Heterotopic Pregnancy- Interuterine MMC@6w 8/28/14 
    Found Ectopic 9/16/14 Lost Right Tube
    BFP#5 11/8/14 EDD 7/21/15 Ovulated from Right Ovary!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Staying up until 1 am was a mistake last night. I was so exhausted. I took a nap but feel like I have had no energy today
  • Options
    ahsile10ahsile10 member
    edited January 2015

image  image image

• Options
    Driving from PA to MA today. Well DH is driving and I'm holding our fur baby in the passenger seat. We wanted to leave at ten am. So by 2 we finally were on the road. It's gonna get even worse once there is a baby to get ready!

Today was the first day I didn't have to work or entertain in two wks. My body seems to know that I don't have anything pressing and therefore takes 2 x as long to do anything! Ugh.
  • Options
    Update: the dog riding on my lap just threw up everywhere. All over me, the car, the seat.... This is going to be quite the trip! Another 4 hrs!
  • Options
    I'm jealous of everyone's manicures. I was planning to do my nails before Christmas, since it's been forever and my polish collection misses me. But then DH and I finally went and saw the new Hunger Games movie on Sunday and I bit off 3/5 nails on my left hand. Now it would look stupid, so I have to wait for them to grow back, and resist the urge to bite down the others so they are even.
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ahsile10ahsile10 member
    edited January 2015

image  image image

• Options
    ahsile10ahsile10 member
    edited January 2015

image  image image

• Options
    My poor dog has had a callous on his elbow (as dogs get sometimes from laying on hard surfaces) and we thought it was just a normal callous. Until last night. When it kind of spontaneously started oozing. We cleaned it and it has since stopped oozing but...now I am thinking it is some kind of abscess and not a callous. Even though it doesn't seem to bother him one bit....he was playing with his chew toy as my hubby cleaned it out with peroxide, totally unfazed. We are kind of broke right now thanks to my need to purchase a new car right in the middle of holiday shopping (my other one got totaled) so a vet visit, while necessary, is just really inconvenient right now. Worried about my pup though so we will make it happen. :-(

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    tla0623 said:
    My poor dog has had a callous on his elbow (as dogs get sometimes from laying on hard surfaces) and we thought it was just a normal callous. Until last night. When it kind of spontaneously started oozing. We cleaned it and it has since stopped oozing but...now I am thinking it is some kind of abscess and not a callous. Even though it doesn't seem to bother him one bit....he was playing with his chew toy as my hubby cleaned it out with peroxide, totally unfazed. We are kind of broke right now thanks to my need to purchase a new car right in the middle of holiday shopping (my other one got totaled) so a vet visit, while necessary, is just really inconvenient right now. Worried about my pup though so we will make it happen. :-(
    My vet told me to never use peroxide... It prevents the area from healing because it kills newly forming cells.  I was told to clean things like that with antibacterial soap and water and that's it.  You may want to call your vet and just see if they can give you a suggestion; I know my vet is pretty good about stuff like that!
    Oh! That's good to know. I just Googled last night as it was all happening and that's what I saw (peroxide) suggested but what you're saying makes sense. It would be nice to get a suggestion and avoid an appointment if we can. I left a message earlier when they were closed for lunch so hopefully they call back soon. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm craving freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Mmm...sounds like a trip to the grocery store to me!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ahsile10ahsile10 member
    edited January 2015

image  image image

• Options
    I'm craving freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Mmm...sounds like a trip to the grocery store to me!
    It's too bad I can't shove some through the screen for you. Three of our engineers have wives that bake and our whole office kitchen is absolutely overloaded with chocolate chip and gingerbread cookies. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    c-elizabethfc-elizabethf member
    edited December 2014
    Dh made a seafood cheese fondue last night and it was delicious and I asked him to make some more lol but we don't have time tonight :( oh well.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options

Dh made a seafood cheese fondue last night and it was delicious and I asked him to make some more lol but we don't have time tonight :( oh well.

This sounds great. I love fondue and we have a pot but we don't make it very often. I may have to convince husband that we should have fondue soon
  • Options
    ahsile10ahsile10 member
    edited January 2015

image  image image

• Options
    I think DD ate more sprinkles than went on the cookies for Santa. Tomorrow Mom and I are going to make bird nests cookie (chinese noodles and peanuts covered in chocolate) and I'm going to be fighting the urge to eat them all!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

http://media.giphy.com/media/itcEfP0RuRfQk/giphy.gif
    July '15 January Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Fun

• Options
    ahsile10ahsile10 member
    edited January 2015

image  image image

• Options
    Just wanna thank god that this week I'm craving salad instead of donuts.

Got to hear the heartbeat for the 2nd time yesterday. So beautiful :) so that'll keep me calm for a bit.

Also told someone I was 9 weeks pregnant today and they're like "omg you look so goooood!" Like am I supposed to look different at 9 weeks? Come see me at 9 months and tell me if I still look good. Thanks.
  • Options
    ahsile10ahsile10 member
    edited January 2015

image  image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"