July 2015 Moms
Options

Randoms for SALE!

13»

Re: Randoms for SALE!

• Options
    @kristhegirl Haha! I heart you, too. I actually did notice that, but I'm too lazy to go and fix it at this point. This is what happens when I start the randoms at 5:30 in the morning.  :-/
     TTC #1 since January 2014
    BFP #1 03/16/14 EDD 11/28/14 :: MMC Monochorionic Twins 05/09/14 @ 11 weeks
    BFP #2 09/15/14 EDD 05/29/14 :: CP 09/22/14
    BFP #3 10/24/14 :: EDD 06/29/15 *Praying for my RAINBOW!!*

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ahsile10 said:
    @kristhegirl Haha! I heart you, too. I actually did notice that, but I'm too lazy to go and fix it at this point. This is what happens when I start the randoms at 5:30 in the morning.  :-/
    I noticed it too earlier, but I thought I would try to overcome my OCD and not mention it.
    Alright alright, lol. I fixed it.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    But only cause I love you guise, and I don't want to make your eyeballs twitch. Cause who wants that?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for fixing the title - it was driving me crazy! I can post here now.

I went out today to buy DH his birthday present. I was going to get him a birdhouse because he's weird and likes that stuff. $106 later I drove home without a gift. I got to my neighbourhood before I realized it. I turned around and went to Lowes (because it's 5 minutes from my house) and bought him an ax.

Poor guy. His birthday is the day after Christmas and he has been cheated out of a decent birthday his whole life.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    ahsile10ahsile10 member
    edited January 2015

image  image image

• Options
    ahsile10ahsile10 member
    edited January 2015

image  image image

• Options
    thank you @intensivepurposes.
    I heart you too.

image  image image

• Options
    I went to the doctor. They discussed the genetic testing and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat!

How would I know if the optional genetic test (which also tells the sex of the baby) is covered by my insurance?
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Fireflies_titleimage
  • Options
    But only cause I love you guise, and I don't want to make your eyeballs twitch. Cause who wants that?
    In one of the earlier randoms threads when the BMB started there was a conversation one day about people who say "sell" and mean "sale." So when I saw this thread title I just thought you were making a funny and I giggled.
    Me too! I totally thought it was a reference to that and on purpose. :P
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ahsile10 said:
    I noticed it too earlier, but I thought I would try to overcome my OCD and not mention it.

Gah-this for me too. Like it was really bothering me earlier for no good reason. THANK YOU for the fix :)
    First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    We are on the road to San Francisco to pick up my brother in the law from the airport and I sincerely just wanna fall asleep in this heated passenger seat. But also don't wanna leave my hubby with a boring copilot. Oh the struggle!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jlbaker08 said:

Random for today, I HATE the Kmart Joe boxer commercial where the pregnant women are dancing and rubbing their bellies. Gross, sensually rubbing your pregnant belly isn't sexy to anyone but maybe your husband and the creeps out there.

YES! It's the worst!! Especially since they don't mention them being pregnant! It just says something like "Kmart has pajamas".... WTF!
  • Options
    I've been MIA but I'm alive and Mini is doing just fine. We actually closed on the house and it's been a whirlwind of moving and cleaning and unpacking, plus my parents came for Christmas. Half the house is still littered in boxes but I'm sitting on the couch with my husband watching Christmas With the Kranks in front of the fireplace and our Christmas tree and I'm feeling all the feels.

I've missed you all - hoping I can get caught up and stay that way!
    If you're looking around wondering where everyone is, PM me.
  • Options
    @Mtsue congratulations on closing!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

My random for the day: one of my coworkers is due July 7th and announced a few weeks ago, and my husband's cousin just called to tell us she is due July 8th and is announcing at his family Christmas. She asked if we wanted to announce first, which was very kind, especially as I am due July 29th. We're figuring out a joint announcement.

But... There is the selfish part of me that is frustrated that I only get to be a speyschul snyowflake for my family and have to share the spotlight at work and with my husband's family. Please don't tell me how selfish this is and how lucky I and they are. I know. Please just let me have a moment to wallow. I will get over it and see all the bright sides, but for the moment, I just want to be a speyschul snyowflake!

That's crazy! I don't blame you and you can totally take a moment! We are all special at some point.

~~loss mentioned~~

There are currently 4 pregnant ladies at my church, meaning there are 5 not pregnant... 3 of us are due in July! That has been fun and a bit nerve wrecking. If any of us were to lose a baby it would be tough! We actually had five, but did unfortunately lose one, she was due in April!
    Married DH 1/5/13
    BFP #1 4/29/13 Chemical Pregnancy 5/6/13
    BFP #2 7/30/13 EDD 4/12/14
    MMC@9w (found out at 10w) 9/15/13
    D&C 9/16/13
    Started trying again 2/17/14
    BFP #3 4/19/14 Chemical Pregnancy 4/21/14
    BFP #4 8/18/14 EDD 4/25/15
    Began Lovenox 8/18/14
    Heterotopic Pregnancy- Interuterine MMC@6w 8/28/14 
    Found Ectopic 9/16/14 Lost Right Tube
    BFP#5 11/8/14 EDD 7/21/15 Ovulated from Right Ovary!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I HATE the mall!!!! I was pushed and nudged. I got what I needed (Old Navy has the BEST sales on maternity clothes) and left right away.
    I don't know that I would ever be able to push someone out of the way unless I was going to throw up on them of they were gonna get hit by a bus
  • Options
    Good news, my doctor gave me antibiotics for my cough while at our 12 week appointment today! Already feeling better, looking forward to a restful nights sleep. 
    Also, we got to hear a HB for the first time today (along with a few kicks)! It was the most beautiful sound, and OB said everything sounded great. Finally feeling ready for Christmas and super excited to share the news with everyone! 
  • Options

Dh made a seafood cheese fondue last night and it was delicious and I asked him to make some more lol but we don't have time tonight :( oh well.

@cgiles120812‌ I got DH a fondue maker for Xmas! We agreed to just get each other one gift and we had been to The Melting Pot a few weeks ago. First time he'd tried fondue and he loved it. (Ya, it's kind of a gift for me too.)
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• Options
    My random: I REALLY want to eat cheese popcorn right now but it's all the way downstairs and I don't feel like going ALL THAT WAY.
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"