3rd Trimester

What kind of pads will you use after postpartum?

Curious on what kind of pads you will use for after delivery. I'm not sure what kind to use.

Best Answer

Answers

• I prefer Always long overnights for post delivery. They're not incredibly bulky like some brands, and the extea length provides some added protection
  • Loading the player...
  • The hospital pads were great I thought - they gave me a bunch! Since running out I am using the Kotex U brand! I always loved them and they are working fine for me! I am using the heavy flow and overnight pads. They are working great for me.
  • Extra long and winged cotton pads. The maternity pads are just not as absorbent and are way too bulky

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • I took all the pads from the hospital because I like "free" stuff. After those ran out, anything extra long with wings and overnight absorbancy was preferred.

this. i didn't get as many from the hospital with DS1...I plan to hoard a bit more this time.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Something "ultrathin with wings" (Carefree or Stayfree or something?) I don't really like the overnight ones because they go up so far in the back. But then again I think most of the heavy bleeding I had was the first few days when I was in the hospital so I used their pads. Their maternity pads are HUGE though!
    BabyFruit Ticker  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Always infinity overnight with wings

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• For the first few weeks I used the old style bulky pads, the extra padding was definitely a good thing for me! After that I went to the ultra thin.
  • I like the Always ultra thin overnight extra heavy. The hospital pads were huge but not absorbent...but the hospital ice packs were awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"