December 2014 Moms

Inside Baby Check-In 12/21/14

Apparently we had quite a few inside babies become outside babies this week! Super exciting but, I won't lie I'm a little jealous! I figured I'd start it this week since @misskilljoy had to go and become a mommy.

How far along are you/what fruit or veggie is currently residing inside you?

How are you holiday preparations coming along? Are you even doing anything with our due dates so close to the holidays?

Everything ready for your LO to arrive if they happened to show up today?

FTMs how are you feeling so close to having an outside baby?

Any other comments/thoughts/questions?

Re: Inside Baby Check-In 12/21/14

• I'm 38w5d according to the bump I have a pumpkin up there but it must be one of those prize winning pumpkins from the fair because I feel huge! Also these nice dark stretch marks that keep appearing reminds me I'm bigged this time around than my first and he was 9lbs 5oz so who knows how big this kid is.

We still haven't finished Christmas shopping yet. Probably won't until Christmas eve oh well. No super big plans for us spendw Christmas eve with my friends family then Christmas morning with my mom step dad and brother and then in the afternoon my BFs kids will be here for Christmas at our house.

I'm pretty sure I have everything, although I keep feeling like imw forgetting something and am constantly running lists through my head and going through all of our stuff. I still need to get PP stuff but I just really hate pads.

I'm a STM but still nervous about doing the whole newborn baby constantly eating never sleeping thing. Definitely thankful I have help this time around that I didn't before.

I had an ultrasound yesterday because my dr was concerned about how big the baby is since I'm measuring ahead. I honestly wasn't concerned at all but if you want to let me seemy little girl again im not arguing. She has hair and extremely chubby cheeks! And supposedly was 8lbs 7oz yesterday. I'm jealous of all the outside babies and just want some newborn cuddles but then I sit on my couch because I can barely move at this point and watch all my kids and wonder how I'm gonna do this with a newborn.
  • I'm getting my induction started in just under 2 hours and am oscillating between excitement and total denial :) I'm 41 weeks today.
    As for the holidays, we have a tree and small gifts for each other, but none for the baby. He won't know and buying all FTM gear and giving birth to him is enough! My family still thinks we'll be at their homes Christmas eve and Christmas day. You can see where I get my tendency for complete denial lol...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 39w6d. Due date is tomorrow. I don't have one of those tickers but I think I'm a watermelon for today.

Tomorrow is my last day of work & I'm really looking forward to that. We plan to visit local family for the holidays if the baby hasn't shown up yet. I have an induction set for 12/29. 

Yes! We have everything ready. The house is super clean as well & we are trying to keep up with it. 

Me & DH (33), 3 Furbabies, TTC since October 2011
    Day 3 #’s (Dec 2012) FSH 9, AMH .77, LH 2.4, E2 31, AFC 9 

DX: Me-DOR + No Tubes, DH-Fine

Ectopic 2007; lost tube/2nd tube removed Dec 2011 (hydro)

April 2012=IVF#1- EPP Antag+ICSI, 2R,0F (BFN), Now dx’d with DOR.

June-July 2012=IVF#2- MDL+ICSI&AH, 8R,4M,3F (BFP 9dp3dt) Beta#1 at 11dp3dt=36, Beta#2 at 15dp3dt=156, Beta#3 at 19dp3dt=671, dx'd with SCH, no growth-m/c at 7wks/Lap Dec 2012 to remove small fibroid.

Feb 2013=IVF#3-MDL, 2/1=baseline, started 10 units mdl, AFC-7, 2/3 start gonal f, self cxld cycle b/c of low e2.

April 2013=IVF#3.5-(with new RE)AG/ANT Conv + ICSI. 4/10-4/23 bcp's, 4/20-4/27 lupron, 4/28-ganirelix until end of stimming, 5/2-600 gonal f, 5/4-add 1/2 vial menopur, 5/13-ER (9R,1M,1F), 5/17-ET, 1 beautiful 8 cell (please be my sticky baby!!!!) 5/28-BFFN.

Oct 2013=IVF#4-LLP+ICSI &AH, 10/14 (6R, 2M, 2F), 10/17-ET, 1 seven cell & a six cell, BFP at 9dp3dt, 1st beta=56, 2nd beta=52, CP.

Jan 2014=IVF #5-LLP, Cxld after 6 days of stims due to fast response and lead follicle. 

March 2014=IVF 5.5-LLP, Lupron 3/10, BL 3/18, 11 days of stims, Trigger 3/29, ER 3/31. 7R, 2M, 2F. ET 4/3. Txfd one 5 cell & one 9 cell. BFP on hpt from 7dp3dt & on. Praise be to God. Beta #1 at 11dp3dt=106, #2 at 13dp3dt=239. First u/s 4/28, measuring on track & heartbeat seen. 5/5-2nd u/s, measuring on track with strong heartbeat. 5/12- 3rd u/s & released from RE. Grow baby grow, we love you! Baby G&T is a BOY! Born 12/2014 via c/s! 8lbs, 8oz & 21 inches.

*******Ticker Warning**********

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"God's Delay is not God's Denial"
  • 40+5 days today, a jackfruit I think, patiently impatiently awaiting LO. Definitely wishing I could join the outside babies soon.
    Not sure what is going to be going on Christmas wise, although all but 2 presents are wraped and just waiting on one of them to arrive tomorrow. Usually we go about 30mins away Christmas eve, which I guess we'll do if baby is still stubborn, but this late in the game of LO comes in the next few days we'll be missing Christmas eve. Christmas dayn is easy, its at my parents where we are currently residing. So I'd say baby or no I should be able to waddle downstairs. Unless in hospital;)
    Im 99% sure we have everything ready for LO to come home. Clothes washed and put away, bassinet set up and ready. Baby monitor in place, car seats installed in mine and DH car.
    As a FTM I'm feeling excited, nervous, and impatient. Although I feel confident that I am ready for him because I have a great support team around me.
  • Welp, I currently have an inside baby, but not for long... Water broke almost two hours ago. Just hanging out at home, waiting for contractions to start... Nervous! :-S

38w4d with a pumpkin. Christmas will be celebrated at home... Definitely not traveling! Just about everything is ready. I really want to do another load of laundry before... But all is well!

Wish me luck! Anxious mama here!

@MissChristineMarie‌ Yaaaay! Congratulations and good luck to you. T&P for a great L&D
  • Goodluck today ladies @MissChristineMarie‌ and @PDXLaurenS‌! You guys will be great. Don't forget to keep us updated!!
  • Welp, I currently have an inside baby, but not for long... Water broke almost two hours ago. Just hanging out at home, waiting for contractions to start... Nervous! :-S 38w4d with a pumpkin. Christmas will be celebrated at home... Definitely not traveling! Just about everything is ready. I really want to do another load of laundry before... But all is well! Wish me luck! Anxious mama here!
    Good luck mama!  You're going to kick ass!!!

Still here!  41w1d today. Am I the furthest along that hasn't popped yet?  Still hanging in - not too terribly uncomfortable.  I have an appointment tomorrow morning at 8 for a check up and then an ultrasound at the hospital.  If everything looks ok they'll let me cook for a little longer but there's a 100% chance that I have an induction date tomorrow.  

All my shit is taken care of.  Go figure - I prepared and got all of my holiday things in order in hopes that I'd have a little one by now but nope,  no baby.  I'll be painting more shelves today and probably sitting on the couch today watching football and knitting.  I'm thinking about walking up and down stairs today until I can't walk anymore.  Maybe that will get Baby A moving.  :)
    Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• How far along are you/what fruit or veggie is currently residing inside you? I am 38 weeks 4 days. Baby is the size of a pumpkin.

How are you holiday preparations coming along? Are you even doing anything with our due dates so close to the holidays? I still have not gotten xmas shopping done. I only 
     have one gift purchased. Shopping is hard getting around and I am really dreading it. I wish I would have done it online this year. Hubby wants xmas dinner so we are staying at home. Not sure when I will get to exchange gifts with the family. There are only two kids and the rest are adults but I just don't have the energy to go anywhere and do anything.

Everything ready for your LO to arrive if they happened to show up today? Not at all, clothes are not washed, bottles not sterlized, prescription for breast pump in my purse, home not clean. We started a few weeks ago but nothing has been done since. My bag is still not packed but I will try and get that done today. I still have two more loads of laundry to catch up on in addition to juniors clothes.

FTMs how are you feeling so close to having an outside baby? I am really not ready at all. Hubby is not ready at all. This is all so scary and surreal. I don't know if I will ever be ready. Everyone is guessing at when I will deliver but I am expecting to make it past my due date.

Any other comments/thoughts/questions? I am happy for all you ladies that had babies this week. I am also happy that I was not one of them. I need baby to cook a little longer, if he is going to come early I rather it be at 39 weeks plus rather than 38. It is just too soon. I am uncomfortable but no so uncomfortable to have baby come too early. Good luck to you ladies this week. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Was due yesterday but baby isn't showing any signs of coming out anytime soon! I have an induction scheduled for 41w2d and won't be surprised if I make it until then.

Whoever came up with the notion that exercise induces labor and second babies come earlier never met me. I'm off to some overdue Zumba now!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • How far along are you/what fruit or veggie is currently residing inside you? I am 40 +6- so he's a jackfruit from here on out. My induction is scheduled for 2 p.m. tomorrow and I am just praying that I am one of the lucky ones where it works quickly and I can be home for Christmas.

How are you holiday preparations coming along? Are you even doing anything with our due dates so close to the holidays? I am mostly prepped for the holidays. I really don't have much to give my parents so I probably should go get them something else.

Everything ready for your LO to arrive if they happened to show up today? Last week is cleaned my house in hopes that it would be clean for baby. Another week of no baby means I need to clean my house again, so that's the plan for today.

FTMs how are you feeling so close to having an outside baby? I probably should be more nervous than I am. I'm feeling super impatient and just want to meet this kid.

Any other comments/thoughts/questions? I feel like being pregnant at 38-39 weeks was almost harder than it is now. At 41 weeks I am allowing myself to be mostly sedentary, have my DH wait on me, I'm not working, so it's not all that bad. My body is not happy but I'm not forcing myself to work through it anymore. That being said, I'm still hoping this kid comes out soon. Today would be nice.
    TEACHER*ANIMAL LOVER*BOOK ENTHUSIAST*TRAVEL DREAMER
    married since July 2009, TTC since May 2013, BFP April 5, 2014! 
    IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    image   gifs leonardo dicaprio romeo + juliet
    Summer Dog/Winter Dog    D14 AUG. SIGGY CHALLENGE: TEEN CRUSH- LEO

• First of all, @MissChristineMarie‌, I totally knew you were going early! Good luck, you will do GREAT! GL to the mamas being induced soon, too! xo

How far along are you/what fruit or veggie is currently residing inside you? I am 38+4, and to be honest, the fruit/veggie thing drives me nuts, because of variations on sizes (OCD much?), but I'll play. Pumpkin.

How are you holiday preparations coming along? Are you even doing anything with our due dates so close to the holidays? We are hosting my family from out of state (they are staying in a nearby hotel), and are basically ready. Some final cleaning, shopping for food, and wrapping the last of the gifts, but other than that, we're good!

Everything ready for your LO to arrive if they happened to show up today? Despite the house being not super clean, we really are ready for baby as far as preparations go. Count me among those in denial, though, when it comes to work stuff. I am technically off work, but have some loose ends to wrap up (I am self-employed), and I've been putting it off. My plan is to address them tomorrow and Tuesday, and pray that baby stays put until I get everything resolved!

FTMs how are you feeling so close to having an outside baby? I feel really good about things. I'm not nervous or scared. I'm really excited about the whole labor process, and of course meeting my little one. I think Its all really surreal still.

Any other comments/thoughts/questions? I have been trying to get in as much quality time with my husband as possible. He was working out of state for the past two years, and just since Thanksgiving has been home with me during the week, so I'm not rushing this time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 40+2 day been in the hospital since yesterday. NST scan had a dip so they admitted me and started me at 1:30pm on a vaginal cervix ripening. I had it in for 12 hours but as of 6am it hadn't helped much. So now I have a water balloon in my vag for next 24hrs or until I start labor. The placement of it really fing sucked! I have had bad pains in my back and started in my stomach they gave me pain meds. God bless pain meds!
  • Side note: DH is washing the outside of the exterior door. Nesting husband, anyone?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • YAY @MissChristineMarie! Hope things go smoothly for you!

Best wishes also for @kimmie7714 and @PDXLaurenS‌!

I'm 39 weeks tomorrow. Going in early in the morning for a RCS due to breech baby. Currently having regular, painful contractions, but this is not the first time. I am hoping they let up so that I can have MY doctor in the morning as scheduled, as opposed to whoever is on call today. 

I think I have as much done for Christmas as possible at this point. We're hoping to be home for Christmas and will ask family to come to us instead of going to other people's houses as we usually do. 

I'm a STM but very concerned about trying to do Christmas things and handle my toddler while recovering from surgery. :(

D14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel 3rd Tri:
    imageimageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How far along are you/what fruit or veggie is currently residing inside you?
    39 weeks and a watermelon!

How are you holiday preparations coming along? Are you even doing anything with our due dates so close to the holidays? Most of the gifts are wrapped and all shopping is done. Didn't go over board with the gifts this year. Plan to do the same family stuff that I do every year.

Yes, I think so, but I'm a FTM so I really have no idea.

I'm super nervous. I'm ok with letting her cook a little longer.
  • I'm 41 weeks today- Jackfruit (or you know, baby-sized).  I'm getting induced tomorrow evening if it doesn't happen before then. 

Holiday prep is good, I've been done forever just in case the baby came early.  So like, 3 weeks ago.  My brother and mom are in town which is a good distraction.

Yes, I am ready!  (As you can be, anyway.)  As soon as my due date hit, I have been really wanting to see this little guy.  I am psyching myself out with "could this be the beginning of labor?" thoughts, but it never is.  Nerves about labor have given way to nerves about him just never wanting to come out.  Hopefully induction goes smoothly!

D14 December Siggy- Free For all:

Christmas holidays quotes

• feeshahfeeshah member
    edited December 2014
    nedralynn said:

Apparently we had quite a few inside babies become outside babies this week! Super exciting but, I won't lie I'm a little jealous! I figured I'd start it this week since @misskilljoy had to go and become a mommy.

How far along are you/what fruit or veggie is currently residing inside you?

How are you holiday preparations coming along? Are you even doing anything with our due dates so close to the holidays?

Sigh...let's see. I am 41 weeks today. Which is a "Jack Fruit". You know your are super preggo when TB can't come up with a new fruit/veggie for how far along you are.
    I am super jelly of all the adorable squishy outside babies that are popping out :) BUT I should be joining the outside baby club here in a few days. My induction is for Monday night.

We are doing a very low key Christmas for DD. We have a tree set up and some outdoor decorations. We have bought presents and still need to wrap those. But no plans to travel or have family over.

We are pretty much ready. I mean we have the basics for the first few months. His room isn't "done done" but he will be our roomie for the first few weeks anyway. My mom will have DD for a few days. It's just a waiting game.

Oh and Good Luck @MissChristineMarie‌!!!!

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Good luck to @MissChristineMarie and @PDXLauren today!  And good luck to all of you who are having inductions in the next few days :)

How far along are you/what fruit or veggie is currently residing inside you? 39+2 today... baby is a watermelon.  Or, you know, a full-sized baby!  LOL. He feels like a bowling ball.

How are you holiday preparations coming along? Are you even doing anything with our due dates so close to the holidays? We aren't really doing anything much for Christmas.  We got a tree a few weeks ago and decorated it, so at least it feels Christmas-y.  DH and I decided not to exchange gifts this year, but we are doing stockings for each other.  I got the little goodies for his stocking yesterday, so that's all set.  I still need to buy my dad a gift on Amazon and have it shipped.  I should do that today.  I don't know when this baby will get here, but if he's not here yet on Christmas eve, DH and I are going to cook a nice little Christmas Eve dinner (small prime rib roast, mashed potatoes, roasted brussels sprouts) and enjoy that together. If LO has arrived, or I'm in labor, I guess we will just freeze the roast and have it for New Year, haha. 

Everything ready for your LO to arrive if they happened to show up today? Yep, I think so!  He has plenty of clean clothes, diapers, a place to sleep... DH and I have packed our bags for the birth center. We're doing some house cleaning today etc. I think we are all good to go.

FTMs how are you feeling so close to having an outside baby? Very excited to meet him!  Kind of scared of labor, but as prepared as I think I can be. I feel impatient now - I'm super uncomfortable and so ready to meet this little boy.  I've been very emotional lately, too.  I wrote a letter to our baby last night and cried the whole time I was writing it.

Me: 34 - PCOS | DH: 30 - everything looks good!
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    March 2014 - 1st medicated cycle - 5mg Femara CD 3-7 = BFP! EDD 12/26/14

It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you/what fruit or veggie is currently residing inside you? 
    39 + 2 today!
     How are you holiday preparations coming along? 
    Been fielding the "are you guys coming here for Christmas?" question from 3 different families for the past 2 weeks. No idea what we plan to do... next OB appt is Tuesday so I guess we will see if there's been progress from last week (1+ cm dilated and 80% effaced). Not that progression will necessarily mean anything!

Not 100% but ready enough! I have no clue how big he will be but if he's on the smaller side we will be needing more NB clothes. Our 3-6 month stock is full to overflowing however.

Excited and scared and a little sad. I think the sadness is to do with my loss a year ago. H is funny because I brought up the notion with him that I might ask for an Rx for zoloft or something at the next appt so it will be ready if I need it - he has a really hard time believing that I might have PPD after - "because there will be a baby so how could you be sad?" We will see. But I have to add that more than anything I am excited to see his little face!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm 38+4 today, so in theory he's the size of a pumpkin. He's actually more 6.9 lbs but I'll handle lol.
    We're totally skipping christmas this year. We ordered all the presents for each other off Amazon last month and just opened those boxes. I'm much too cynical and bitchy to Christmas this year.
    I've put off packing the bag for weeks, which is easy enough to throw together. It's all planned out and put together, just not actually packed.
    As a FTM, I know it doesn't matter much but I've been sitting at 4 cm/100% effaced since wednesday, so the doctors have a pool going as to when he'll show. (The ones for this weekend lost already. He wasn't ready after a five mile walk last night. He's pretty stubborn.) I'm just super tired of being pregnant at this point and not knowing when he'll be here.I want an outside baby, although I'm sure I'll regret saying that at some point lol.
    @MissChristineMarie‌ Good luck! Hope everything goes well!
  • aandkmom22aandkmom22 member
    edited December 2014
    I am 39 w 5 d so a Watermelon due on Tuesday 12/23. I am not doing anything for the holidays just going to visit family that lives close by 10 mins. drive. I was really hoping this baby would be here before then and now I feel so anxious and impatient. I am afraid I have to prepare myself mentally for the fact that he is not coming before Christmas and may be even late. I refused to be induced so now i am kicking myself, because I wish I could be holding him for Christmas :( . I know it's pathetic but it makes me cry because I also have a 7 year old and wanted to be with her for Christmas and now I don't know if I can be. I hate the uncertainty but I love my LO and did not want to rush him out before he's ready to come out on his own. Just struggling with it all. Sorry for the long vent. Everything is ready for the baby all the gear set up and waiting, stashes of diapers, all clothes washed. Packed hospital bag, house semi clean. Just waiting. I do not feel jealous about seeing all the birth announcements, I love them. I think it's awesome seeing the tiny little faces and reading the birth stories. @MissChristineMarie Good Luck! Smooth delivery and fast recovery! Congrats on becoming a Mommy!
    For HP and All December ANGELS
  • pooky08 said:
    Is anyone else pre treating their nipples with nipple cream? A friend of mine suggested starting to apply it two weeks ahead of time, so I started two weeks before my c-section date. I figure it can't hurt anything, but I'm wondering if this is something anyone else has done or is doing?

Nope, haven't heard of people doing that...what's the rationale? Less likely to have issues with cracks, etc while breastfeeding?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just wanted to add: there doesn't seem to be many of us left with an inside baby
  • @pooky08‌ No kidding! I still can't quite wrap my head around it!! @aandkmom22‌, I know, ladies are dropping like flies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am genuinely happy for everyone having their babies without being jealous. Just worried I'll be the last one left behind
  • mrsmikedextermrsmikedexter member
    edited December 2014
    My mom recommended roughing up my nipples with a washcloth in the shower to prepare them, so sort of the opposite approach. She said it worked great for her.
    Edit: meant to quote @pooky08‌
    TTC since February, 2014 #1 for me, #2 for DH

• pooky08 said:
    I think so. She claimed it helped with her second kid. I figure it can't hurt anything, but I have to admit it felt kind of strange rubbing stuff onto my nipples. I'm sure no stranger than it will feel in a few days to have a baby sucking on them.
    Someone told me to use steeped tea bags instead of cream. I guess it is more appealing to the LO. I don't know if there is a specific kind to use but I plan on checking it out.

• MW is 40wks tomorrow.

We have everything ordered or on hand for Christmas.  We just need to do some wrapping.  I may do that tomorrow morning.

MW is getting tired of the false labor where she will get contractions roughly 10 to 15 minutes apart for a few hours then they will stop.  Tomorrow at her 40 wk appointment we will get an induction scheduled if our LO doesn't come sooner.

• My mom recommended roughing up my nipples with a washcloth in the shower to prepare them, so sort of the opposite approach. She said it worked great for her.
    Edit: meant to quote @pooky08‌

@mrsmikedexter‌ my mother recommended the same thing. Not really sure I would want to do this, but apparently the idea is to get them use to the abuse before LO comes lol
  • 39+3 here. Induction starting tomorrow evening due to gestational hypertension :-S wasn't what I had in mind but I'm excited to meet the (not so) little bean in the next few days.

Xmas is on hold this year since we will likely still be in or just leaving the hospital, both families are in town so no biggie!
  • So after my third false alarm on Friday (prodromal labor is THE worst), I found out today someone I know in real life that was due two weeks after me already had their baby. I'm 39 weeks and 4 days and just had a mini meltdown.

After all these false alarms, I feel like by the time I actually go into labor, I'm going to be too mentally and emotionally exhausted to handle it.

• How far along are you/what fruit or veggie is currently residing inside you?  39w1d

How are you holiday preparations coming along? Are you even doing anything with our due dates so close to the holidays?  They are as done as they are going to be!  I have to be at the hospital tomorrow morning at 6am! 

Everything ready for your LO to arrive if they happened to show up today?  I have a RCS tomorrow and still haven't installed the carseat (DH says he will do it when I'm at the hospital...which is what happened with #2).  I'm freakin' out!!!! 

FTMs how are you feeling so close to having an outside baby? I'm a TTM, but I know she is coming tomorrow via RCS

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 39+5 here - I am really tired of false labor as I am getting decently spaced contractions for a few hours and then NOTHING.

My family keeps making jokes about LO coming late and I just sob...I am so ready for an outside baby and wish he would just come out already! My OB legit refuses to talk about anything I ask but I am determined to get an end date at my 40 week appointment on Tuesday if LO is still leaving me hanging by then.

As of now I'll be at my parents for Christmas Eve and with my in laws for Christmas Day. Even though I would love it if LO would have a birthday other than Christmas I just want him to come asap.

Good luck and congratulations to all of those in labor and with outside babies, I hope I'll join you eventually.
  • I'm 38+5. Little Lady's supposedly the size of a pumpkin, but we'll see just how big she is in 3 days!

My husband's family had a second Thanksgiving/Christmas yesterday. I still need to buy gifts for my father and brother, butt they'll be meeting my daughter on Christmas day...so I think she'll be the best gift ever! (Yay, no more shopping! ;) )

We still need to strap in the car seat and set up our swing'n rocker, but all her clothes are put away. Mentally, I'm nowhere near prepared for her arrival!

Each day we get closer to the cesarean, the more nervous I get. (But I know we'll be fine...eventually.)

Btw, Merry Christmas and sorry for the book!!!
  • Good luck @gmeyer1019‌!!

Totally late on this convo as I spent the afternoon decorating cookies for santa with my kids, they look amazing but I'm pretty sure they are going to give my BF and I diabetes when its time to eat them so much frosting! I have started using nipple cream already about a week ago because they had already become dry and started to crack a bit.

@esr9345 I'm feeling the same way!

@jp8655 I'm not quite as far along as you but my dr has not spoken about induction or anything yet either and I would like some idea of what I'm looking at if I'm still pregnant at 40weeks.
  • 38wks 6 days with a pumpkin!

Like a lot of you I’m feeling like I will be the last to deliver this baby because it’s never going to come. Being team green people ask me if I have an intuition about the sex of the baby, and my honest answer is no. The only intuition I feel is that this child will not be entering the world without a fight.

Presents have been purchased and wrapped with the exception of a few friends I exchange with. Still operating like I would if I wasn’t pregnant. Going to work and attending all of the family holiday parties. DH and I have everything ready for LO’s arrival. House is clean, laundry done, fridge stocked. I leave work every day finishing my tasks or leaving them in a way that anyone easily can pick up where I’ve left off.

As a FTM my feeling right now is I’m ready to get this baby out of my body. Of course I’m not crazy enough to take matters into my own hands, but I feel like this pregnancy is now moving at a snail’s pace. 

Me: 32, DH:33, Married: 8/30/2008, TTC since: 10/1/2012
    DX: Me - DOR & tubal issues, DH: none. 
    June 2004: Ectopic pregnancy with DH while dating
    October & November 2013: IUI #1 & 2 - BFN
    December 2013:Taking a break, trying on our own.
    January 2014: BFP!!!! Ectopic pregnancy ruptured at 6wks1day. Left Fallopian tube removed. Noted during surgery the right Fallopian tube is severely damaged from 2004 ectopic pregnancy.
    April 8 2014: IVF#1 w/ISCI: 10 received, 5 mature, 3 fertilized. Day 3 transfer of all three embies.
    April 22, 2014: BFP! beta #1: 80 beta #2: 211 One nugget! 
    January 6, 2015: Adeline Marguerite is here!!

image image

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you/what fruit or veggie is currently residing inside you? 38w5d, so almost a watermelon
    How are you holiday preparations coming along? Are you even doing anything with our due dates so close to the holidays? We did Santa and our own little Christmas with DS on Saturday, since I will be in the hospital on Christmas Day (RCS scheduled for Christmas Eve).  Now he has plenty of stuff to keep him busy once his sister is here! 
    Everything ready for your LO to arrive if they happened to show up today? Pretty much.  DH still needs to install the carseat and throw my bag in the car, but other than that, we can have a baby whenever!
    FTMs how are you feeling so close to having an outside baby? Any other comments/thoughts/questions? Not a FTM, but I'm just as nervous as I was the first time.  I'm also excited and ready to get the show on the road :)
  • 39 weeks today and I have some kind of stomach bug. Really wanting baby to stay put for another few days at this point.

I have 2 more gifts to buy and a lot to wrap. Other than that, ready for the Holidays.

I am ready for LO, besides the fact that I'm sick and is like the house to be a little cleaner. I'd be really sad if I had to miss Christmas morning with my 3 yr old though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"