August 2015 Moms
Options

Hey! What's your job?...

Re: Hey! What's your job?...

• Options
    Consumer Service Representative
  • Options
    District Attorney Investigator. I love it, but would give it up in a blink of an eye to be a SAHM with my babies. This one makes my 4th.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nurse practitioner
    3 MMC #1 Ivf Fet pregnancy BFP 2/10/18

• Options
    I work from home as a research analyst. 
  • Options
    I Work For Amazon , in Logistics ! Yesss Amazon.com . Pretty interesting Job
  • Options
    I'm a Cardiac Intensive Care Nurse. Pumping will be challenging for me as well. I often don't get a lunch break let alone pumping breaks every 4 hours. I know it's mandatory by law, but these patients are dang sick and it will be interesting that's for sure!

Me: 28 
    DH: 34

IUD out 8/29/13 and TTC since then.
    BFP 12/29/13
    Bleeding 1/17/14 with LO showing 10 days smaller.
    NMC 1/26/14

Continued trying every month. Began seeing RE 7/2014.

12/2/14 got first Rx for Clomid for following cycle.
    12/3/14 BFP!!!
    No heartbeat at 8w4d. D&C scheduled for Jan 7, 14 

• Options
    I work at a psychiatric treatment facility for girls ages 13-17! I usually love it, but it can be a pretty physical job (Sometimes have to put girls in restraints) and that kind of scares me now that I'm expecting!
  • Options
    I'm a SAHM now, but I had a career in wine, spirits and beer sales and more recently spent time in the non-profit sector working at a therapeutic riding center for adults and children with special needs. I miss that a lot.  For now, I'm volunteering at a center instead.  It's not the same, but I'm getting my fix.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't posted much because I'm waiting til things calm down (hopefully) and we are no longer inundated with posts. I'm an attorney.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a full-time nanny. I plan to quit when the baby arrives and start nursing school in October. Not sure how it will work completing nursing school with a baby (will be 6-8 weeks when I start) but I recently completed my pre-req's working full time plus doing school full time in evenings and online. This should be interesting.
    Birthmom to A, 1/8- the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao-Tzu

• Options

I'm a gourmet chocolatier. I sell in our shop and on ebay. And ladies I have ginger cuts candy!! This has saved me from a lot of sickness.

OMG can we be bff's please?!?! If I had your job I'd be on My 600 lb Life.
    Birthmom to A, 1/8- the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao-Tzu

• Options

I'm a Cardiac Intensive Care Nurse. Pumping will be challenging for me as well. I often don't get a lunch break let alone pumping breaks every 4 hours. I know it's mandatory by law, but these patients are dang sick and it will be interesting that's for sure!

@Kalidawn523‌ I've pumped for 3 babies working in a very busy level 4 NICU! It can be done. So thankful for a close knit group of coworkers covering for me when the bewbs were ready to explode. Get a double electric pump and you just get good at pumping quickly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Pediatric RN .. And part time hair colorist.. I think I may take a break from the coloring though due to the fumes.. Thoughts?
  • Options
    I'm a SAHM. 

Zayne born July 2012

Pregnancy Ticker      

• Options
    @jhalula09‌ I am also an outpatient coder.
  • Options
    lng1977lng1977 member
    edited December 2014
    I quit my public relations tech-startup job in July seeking a new adventure...and boy, did I get one!! My pregnancy was unplanned...and we're thrilled. I've been working since then as a full-time public relations/writing freelancer with a few fantastic regular clients and feel so lucky to have flexibility and to work from home. Makes taking pee breaks 50 times a day much easier! :)
  • Options
    And thank you, @pmcd886, for the support!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    # 1
    BFP: 9/17/2013, EDD: 6/1/2014
    Welcome to the World, Brielle Lorraine: 5/23/2014 @ 2:01pm, 6lbs 6oz, 19.75in
    # 2
    BFP: 12/12/2014, EDD: 8/25/2015
  • Options
    I'm a lawyer.
  • Options
    Go for it, @Elizabetheleven!
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• Options
    I work for Verizon Wireless. I'm currently in a call center, I help our small to medium business customers manage their accounts. I worked on the consumer side for 8 years before starting this about 2 months ago. I honestly think it's a big reason why I was finally able to get pregnant. This job is SO much less stressful.
  • Options
    Another registered nurse here! I've worked med/surg and rehab, and am currently doing visiting nurse home care.
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm an emergency RN at a large Level 1 Trauma Center. The place is always ridiculous. I'm very nervous about being pregnant in such a busy and fast paced environment. 3 nurses (me included) have had a recent MC and the ones that make it through usually go early and have tiny babies (biggest is 6 that I'm aware of). My dream would be to be a SAHM since this is my first, but there's no way it can happen so I'm starting to apply to less stressful positions.
  • Options
    I'm a Compliance Auditor for a mortgage company
  • Options
    @Sunshinelady15‌ @jerzegirl201‌ @ckoenig87‌ DS has been seeing a speech pathologist at school for 4 years now. She has helped him so much! Thank you for doing what you do!

• Options
    I'm an actuary.  No one knows what that is!  

I want to take mucho time off after delivery.  Like, 6 months.  My job is too damn stressful, and we have enough saved to take the pay hit.  Afterwards I would like to return to 80% capacity.  No more working 50-60 hour weeks!
  • Options
    I am a photographer. Hoping to go back to school after baby gets here for a business management degree, so maybe, just maybe I can own my own studio one of these days.
    BabyFruit Ticker

image      image

• Options
    Phlebotomist in a hospital:)
  • Options
    I am an Assistant Director of wellness for a public university, which also has a healthy system affiliated with it.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm a product liability defense attorney.
  • Options
    I am a surgical sales rep and also co own a medical marketing group
    **Losses Mentioned**
    Me 41, DH 38 
    TTC #1 since 9/2014 AMH 3.68, FSH 6.6
    IUI#1 12-02-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 12-17-2015 beta 1=72, beta 2=64, beta 3=10 MC 12-20-14 
    IUI#2 01-08-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 01-23-2015 beta 1=151, beta 2=450, beta 3=6524, beta 4= 29380 u/s at 7w5d baby with heartbeat measuring 6w2d. u/s 2-24 gestational sac only, beta 59400 MC 2-24-15 @ 8w6d D&C 2-27-15. Pathology results 47XX +20

Diagnosis AMA and compound heterozygous MTHFR
  • Options
    Special ed teacher
  • Options
    Another attorney. Seems like there are quite a few of us!
    Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    ktsparklesktsparkles member
    edited December 2014
    I'm a preschool teacher, but just got accepted into an ESL MEd program.
  • Options
    I work at the National Institutes of Health.
  • Options
    I do compliance work for an insurance company.
    TTC #1 since January 2014!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am a postdoctoral fellow doing leukemia research.
    BFP 12/13/14

BabyFruit Ticker

My Other Babies are a Black Lab/Springer Spaniel mix (8yo) and a Basenji mix (4yo) 
    August '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite tv/movie mean girl