August 2015 Moms
Options

Hey! What's your job?...

Re: Hey! What's your job?...

• Options
    Animal health technician for humane ethics and animal welfare (shelter vet tech)
  • Options
    I work in health care and I am a life sciences and biomedical physics student, hoping to start med school next year.
    ~ K.

PCOS, EDS III, low progesterone. Six early losses (5-8 weeks,) 1 twin loss. Surprise natural BFP 2014-12-17
    Ectopic dx and MTX 2015-01-02.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a pediatric nurse. I am currently working full time doing visiting nursing and prn at a Peds rehab facility (basically babies who aren't stable enough to go home from the NICU).
    _____August BMB January Siggy Challenge___
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#1 09/2011 * BFP 12/1/13* DD born 08/02/13 // TTC#2 10/2013 * BFP 12/22/14 * EDD 08/30/15

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm a speech pathologist too! I work in acute care with adults/geriatric folks in a large (500 beds) hospital. Yay for other SLP's on our list!
  • Options
    SLPs are my heroes! We had a fantastic one helping with my son when he was very little - he had almost no functional language at age 3 - and now he's at age for his speech, in two languages. I credit that to the early and dedicated work of his SLP.
    ~ K.

PCOS, EDS III, low progesterone. Six early losses (5-8 weeks,) 1 twin loss. Surprise natural BFP 2014-12-17
    Ectopic dx and MTX 2015-01-02.
  • Options
    I am a physical therapist, outpatient neuro to be exact! 
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

Me: 28, PCOS 
    DH:29 (SA normal)
    Married June 2012
    TTC since Nov. 2013 
    Met with OBGYN to discuss lack of AF....

May 2014: Metformin 500mg
    July 2014: Clomid 50mg, never O'd
    Sept 2014: Clomid 100mg, O'd (yay!) CD21, BFN - Discovered OB sucks, made appt with RE
    Oct/Nov 2014: 1st appt with RE, Femera 7.5mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Nov/Dec 2014: HSG(all clear), Femera 7.5mg + Trigger + TI = BFP!! EDD 8/29/15
    Beta #1 = 755
    Beta #2 = 1208

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Outpatient physical therapist in orthopedics and sports
  • Options
    Women's health nurse (surgical/medical, ante and postpartum).
  • Options
    I work in quality assurance at a child welfare agency (work in foster care & adoption). I applied to grad school a few months ago and am starting in January, although I may be taking a break pretty quickly. Going for masters in public administration.
  • Options
    I'm a pediatric RN and will become a SAHM for awhile after the baby is here.
  • Options
    So here's the thing (and funny you should ask) I am a Night Auditor. 11pm to 7am all alone... exactly how I prefer to spend 40hrs a week, well that was before I found out I was pregnant. Work for a great company and an amazing boss. Not sure about keeping these hours in case of an emergency... at a loss but luckily I still have time. My mother worked overnights with my sister and claims that has something to do with her persistent bad behavior. IDK.
  • Options
    Junior high drama teacher.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cardiovascular ICU nurse
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Full time student, studying Primary Education. My husband is a teacher as well.
  • Options

I'm a Cardiac Intensive Care Nurse. Pumping will be challenging for me as well. I often don't get a lunch break let alone pumping breaks every 4 hours. I know it's mandatory by law, but these patients are dang sick and it will be interesting that's for sure!

I know what you mean! I work CVICU too. But I will say that I've been watching the other nurses that just had babies and they do get to pump. You just kind of have to plan your day around getting that time...which I know is almost impossible sometimes!
  • Options
    I'm a painter and pet portraitist.
  • Options
    I'm a surgical technologist!
  • Options
    1st grade teacher
  • Options
    I'm a police officer, ill go on light duty, which basically means I won't leave the station, at three months, early feb
  • Options
    Went from high school math teacher to engineer. Haven't regretted it once.

BabyFetus Ticker
    image    image
    August '15 January Siggy Challenge: Favorite Mean Girls
    Nancy Downs - The Craft

• Options
    Attorney - Criminal defense, mostly white collar stuff.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Exploration geologist in Texas. Slightly nervous about how the career will fair... But I'm not the first woman nor the last!
  • Options
    ICU nurse :)
  • Options
    I teach 7th grade math & science. I love crazy, hormonal adolescents because they are so unpredictable and funny.
    August 2015 Siggy - Favorite Mean Girl(s) - Cinderella's step sisters
  • Options
    Im a corporate accountant. We are entering busy season now. Lets see how everything goes the next 3 months. Ekk
    CP 
    Expecting #1 August 2015!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Lots of medical girls! MD's, RN's, SLP's, PT's, pharmD's---- love my fellow med folk. I'm a Registered Dietitian-- am I the only one?

***SIGGY WARNING***

Our Story

Me- 35, mild hypothyroidism

DH- 29, low count due to a chromosomal abnormality, only option is IVF/ICSI with PGD.

Married 5/13

TTC since 8/13

IVF/ICSI #1 ER 9/14 - 14R, 6M, 6F, 5 blasts off to PGD- 1 normal female, 2 balanced males

FET 12/8 of 2 frosties - 1 male/1 female - stick babies stick! 

Beta #1 10dp5dt 444! Beta #2 14dp5dt 2,340!  U/S 1/5-- TWINS!!!  EDD 8/26/15

"You'll never see the rainbow if you can't survive the storm"

image    image

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm a partner at a law firm in VA. Mostly corporate litigation. Looking forward to a modified schedule after baby arrives.
  • Options

I am a photographer. Hoping to go back to school after baby gets here for a business management degree, so maybe, just maybe I can own my own studio one of these days.

@JellicalParker‌ I think we are twins. I'm a photographer too! Not full time though. I work an 8-5 and do photography on the side. I'm hoping I can do photography and be a sahm, but we will see how things are when this lo comes.

• Options
    I'm a high school art teacher, and love it :)
    Hellcat
  • Options
    I'm a Medical Laboratory Scientist
  • Options
    Social Worker!
  • Options
    Project Manager for a local government... Working hard to make my city a better place!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Project Manager for a local government... Working hard to make my city a better place!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I work in library world as a CFO
  • Options
    Oncology RN here!
  • Options
    I'm a registered nurse (yes, another one). I work full time in a MICU and PRN on a M/S/Skilled unit at a different hospital.
  • Options
    Dietitian
  • Options
    Fourth grade teacher