November 2014 Moms
Options

Is your family complete?

2»

Re: Is your family complete?

• Options
    One and done. Some days when he's being a little angel and I'm laying in bed staring at his pictures while he sleeps I think otherwise but then I remember the morning sickness, the third tri pain and insomnia, the horrific labor and now this sleep deprivation and occasional witching hour. And we've had it easy.

I will print this post to re read should I get the urge for another. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    One and done. Some days when he's being a little angel and I'm laying in bed staring at his pictures while he sleeps I think otherwise but then I remember the morning sickness, the third tri pain and insomnia, the horrific labor and now this sleep deprivation and occasional witching hour. And we've had it easy. I will print this post to re read should I get the urge for another. :)
    It won't help :)  Those things pass so quickly in the grand scheme of things, and even the pain becomes something you remember happened, but you don't really remember how it felt.  And in front of you is a wonderful child who is growing up too quickly and made it all worth it x1000 and so you do it again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would love to have a fourth kiddo, but this pregnancy and recovery has just been so rough, I don't think I could go through this again. After three years since my last kiddo I've also forgotten just how much extra work a newborn is and how long things take to get done. So on that note I sort of am done lol I'm sort of on the fence but totally treating this babe like he's my last, because chances are, he probably is.
  • Options
    I just don't know :/
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    This little girl is our first and I would love to have 3. DH is on board,mostly, but if we have a boy next it might take a little convincing. Only because he feels that at 37, right now, he's running out of time. I'm 29 so I don't have the fears that he has about age.

On thing that makes me a little angry is that DH's family looks at me like I have 12 eyes when I mention 3 kids. No one in his family has had more than 2 kids in several generations. My mom had 4 and I love my siblings. I want that for our kids and DH and I have a lot of love to give :)

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"