Late Term and Child Loss

My Mom

((loss and rainbow mentioned)

So, for those of you who don't know from the TTCAL and PgAL boards, my Mom passed away on Dec. 16th. She had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, and while we knew she was terminal, we did not expect to lose her in three months. Lots of things were left unfinished, including a lot of things for my rainbow baby. I am beyond devestated and lost without her. I know she is with Ana now, but I miss her so much. We were so close and she was my major source of support. I'm worried about being pregnant with my rainbow while grieving, and I am so sad that she will not meet him. Not sure how I am going to get through this but I do have a wonderful Dad, sister, husband and friends who are surrounding me at this time. Just sucks so, so much. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

Re: My Mom

• @shandorfml2 - I am so incredibly sorry. My heart breaks for you and all that you are experiencing right now. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. So many hugs to you. We are here for you too!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.
  • Loading the player...
  • @shandorfml2‌- I am so so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • **ticker**

I am so sorry.  I wish I had something to say that would take away even a little bit of your pain.  Please let me know if you need anything or need to talk.  Praying for you and your family. 
  • BrittianyMBrittianyM member
    edited December 2014

**TICKER WARNING**

I am so very sorry for the loss of your mom. This breaks my heart. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.  I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers over the coming weeks and months.  I can't imagine trying to navigate the grieving process while pregnant.  Sending you my love and ((hugs)).
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• @shandorfml2‌ oh my goodness, I am so incredibly sorry and sad to hear this. Pancreatic cancer is a bitch and I am so sorry it took her away so quickly! I pray for you and your family as you start a new grieving and healing process. You know that little guy in your tummy has two of the most wonderful angels watching over and protecting him to bring him to you safely. So many hugs and prayers to you!
  • I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. You have been through so much and it's just not fair. ((Hugs)) to you and yours.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• I am so very sorry for the loss of your mom. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. ((hugs))

TTC since 10/2010
    IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
    IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
    IVF # 2 (November 2012) = BFP (MIssed MC D&C @ 8w3d on 1/10/13)
    IVF # 3 (June 2013) = BFN 
    IVF # 4 (September 2013) = BFP Fraternal twin boys! (Loss at 21w6d due to IC on 1/26/14...devastated.)
    3/21/14--TAC (transabdominal cerclage) w/Dr. Davis in NJ
    IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
    FET (August 2014) = BFN

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I think your mom is still there to support you, but in a different way. She is holding Ana for you and watching over you and your rainbow. Praying for you and your family! ((Hugs))
                                        motheringcarolinegrace.wordpress.com

• Ticker warning

I'm so sorry, losing a parent is so horrible.  I lost my mom ten years ago, she never met MH, or got to see me become a mom.  But like you said, it was a bit of a comfort when we lost Kayla that she would be with my mom. 

The first year without her I was a zombie but it does get better.  I still miss her and love her so much, but for the past several years I have been able to talk about her with a smile instead of tears.  Of course sometimes I break down like I just lost her, but the pain does get easier.  I recommend the book Motherless Daughters by Hope Edelman.  She also just came out with a book called Motherless Mothers which I am reading now.  Many hugs to you!
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• There are just no words. I'm so sorry.

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• ~~~sig warning~~~

I am so very sorry for your loss. There is never a good time to lose a loved one, but added stress and grief on top of PgAL is just even more unfair. I am keeping you, your mom, Ana and your rainbow in my T&P. Sending so many (((HUGS))) to you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• I am so so sorry. What a huge loss, especially at a time when you want her here so badly. You and your family are in my prayers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss @shandorfml2. so many ((hugs))
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. ((Hugs))

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Your mom will always be with you and your rainbow, watching and keeping you guys safe. T&PS for you and your family.
    TTC since August 2013 BFP #1 1/15/14...MMC 2/24/14...D&C 3/3/14 BFP #2 5/11/14 ... severe pre-e placental abruption our angel born sleeping at 22 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Ticker warning

I'm so sorry, losing a parent is so horrible.  I lost my mom ten years ago, she never met MH, or got to see me become a mom.  But like you said, it was a bit of a comfort when we lost Kayla that she would be with my mom. 

The first year without her I was a zombie but it does get better.  I still miss her and love her so much, but for the past several years I have been able to talk about her with a smile instead of tears.  Of course sometimes I break down like I just lost her, but the pain does get easier.  I recommend the book Motherless Daughters by Hope Edelman.  She also just came out with a book called Motherless Mothers which I am reading now.  Many hugs to you!
    Thank you for the book recommendation :)

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• thank you ladies <3

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. I know you were hoping for more time, and it's just not fair that you didn't get it. 
    I am so glad you have a great support system. You're a strong woman, but it's good that others are holding you right now so you don't have to be the strong one.
  • @shandorfml2 - I am so so sorry for your loss. Multiple losses are so much harder to deal with than one, especially so close to you. Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you!
    Married my rock - April 29, 2011
    BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
    Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
    Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
    Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
    Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
    BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board