August 2015 Moms

Roll Call - Intro Posts!

Re: Roll Call - Intro Posts!

• When you got your BFP? Dec 1, about 13DPO

What your EDD is? August 8th

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I just turned 28, married for 3 months and started trying right away!

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I am new to Bump!
  • When you got your BFP? 12/6.

What your EDD is? 8/16

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? 27, 28 when this LO is born. DB is 30. He has a daughter age 9, I have a daughter age 6 and son age 6.

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? O was on here while pregnant with my daughter. Remembered how fun it was and decided to start up again :)
  • Loading the player...
  • BFP: 12/7/14
    EDD: 8/24/15
    I have a beautiful DD who just turned 3 on 11/28. I am 28 and DH is 27. We have agreed to stop after two babies so this is my last pregnancy. I can't wait for this baby BUT I want to savor every single moment, all the firsts with this pregnancy are also lasts for us, which hurts my heart a little. Lol

I joined the bump after saying goodbye to our angel baby before conceiving my DD for support. I found wonderful support on the TTC after loss board. I also loved my NOV 2011 mommas as we tackled gestational diabetes, baby names, insurance, maternity leave, etc...and cannot wait to do the same with all of you!
    Praying this is our take home baby. STICK TURKEY Mommy will miss you everyday my beautiful angel. We love you Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers M/C on 1/05/11 at 11 weeks.
  • When you got your BFP? On CD27. I don't know when I O'd because I wasn't temping.

What your EDD is? August 17th

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 29, married my husband in 2012 (together 8 years before we got hitched.) We have a 13 month old son named Jack. I've had two miscarriages prior to my son, and my pregnancy with my son was challenging and caused me to be monitored very closely. We were NTNP which took us about 3 months to conceive this baby. It took a long time to conceive our son, so we're cautiously optimistic. I'm on progesterone cream as a precaution.

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? Gif-pro. I've done my time on my previous BMB (December 2013), PGAL, and TTCAL. I've laid pretty low since my son was born because busy and all.

Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • When you got your BFP? 14DPO

What your EDD is? Aug 8th 

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? Age: 24; No other Los - this is our first (yay!!!); aaand this is funny because we were like "hey lets start trying to have a baby" .. BAM here I am :)

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro?  Just joined and def not a gif-pro 
  • When you got your BFP?
    December 6th

What your EDD is?
    Not quite sure I had a chemical pregnancy in October and haven't had a period since. My guess is somewhere around the 16th. Haven't seen anyone yet.

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories?
    I have a 3.5 year old son, Jack. I am 26. DH and I have been together for a little over 5 years, but have been friends since 9th grade.

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro?
    I've been on the bump since 2010 but don't really do much gif-ing anymore. I love seeing them though. ;)
  • When you got your BFP? Tonight :) 12dpo 12/9/14

What your EDD is? August 20th

I am 28, H is 29. We had a mc in July, so we are nervous, but feeling really good about this one. 

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro?  I have been part of TTGP since April of this year. 
    Aug15 Signature Challenge- Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV- Santana
    beach

BabyFetus Ticker

Married my Best Friend 8/02/13
    DX Hypothyroidism 4/14
    BFP 6/23/14 MC 7/4/14
    BFP 12/9/14 EDD 8/18/15

• I'm new to bump. I'm due August 10 2015
  • panaricanapanaricana member
    edited December 2014
    When you got your BFP?  18DPO - Felt like the longest 2WW ever, but I'm glad it's a BFP now!  Confirmed yesterday at the doc's office with a 20 miu/ml HCG sensitive test.

What your EDD is? 8/15/15, but my first two kids were more than 1 wk late

Basics:  I'm 32, DH is 36, DS is 5, DD is 3.  Currently, I'm a WAHM who homeschools my kids, plus I'm in school so that I can get endorsed in gifted education.  Eventually, I want to start a daycare franchise. We're contractors, and we flip and rent houses. How we met: My husband came to place a bid on a house I was flipping and said something along the lines of, "I'll give you the deal of a lifetime you can't refuse" ... looks like he was right.  :x

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro?  I lurked last month on TTGP.  Thanks to the useful info, I'm grateful to be here.
    About Me: My Aug15 BMB Intro
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers beach
    Aug 15 BMB Jan Siggy Challenge: Mean Girls ... tbd
    Pregnancy%20ticker BabyGaga BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello! I got my positive test this morning, December 10th. It works out perfectly because today is the 4 year anniversary of when my husband and I started dating. I'm planning to tell him over dinner tonight at our anniversary dinner.

My due date (according to this app) is August 19th. Also I'm new to the bump, looking forward to the fun times ahead!
  • When you got your BFP? 12/7/14, day after we returned from a cruise!

What your EDD is? 8-8-15!

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? DH (33) and I (just turned 30) were married in 2008. We are both from Boston but are currently living in sunny South Florida for DH's work. This will be our first child aside from two rescue doggies. We had planned on starting to TTC sometime in 2015, but I guess God moved up the timeline.  I am thrilled and terrified at the same time.  Looking for advice and support.  As a first time mom I am short in the advice category but will try to make up for that with support :-)

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro?  Just joined the Bump.  I was on the Knot years ago prior to our wedding.
  • Yay!! My probation is over an I can finally post!!
    Let's see BFP was 12/1.
    I'm 25, DH is 21. We have no human babies, but 3 fur babies.
    We are due about 8/8/15

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Hi all, my name is Rachael. I am 26, FI is 25. This is my second pregnancy in 2 months (the first ended an as an ectopic) and we don't have a due date yet because I did not have a period between ending the ectopic and the beginning of this one! I have a dating ultrasound tomorrow morning, so we're keeping our fingers crossed and hoping for the best!
  • Hi ladies my name is alicia and I'm from Canada . I just got my positive hpt yesterday and I am due august 16 2015. I am super excited but nervous due to a previous 22 week loss (induced due to fatal ntd ) but I'm staying positive !!! So far major bloating and gas last 2 days lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Roxxy4meRoxxy4me member
    edited December 2014
    Good afternoon! My name is Ashley. I actually got my positive on 12/7, but hesitated because I had a CP in October. I'm very excited, but scared at the same time (a lot of POAS!!). EDD: August 20th. This will be my first. Nothing but some bloat and indigestion!!
  • When you got your BFP? 11/20

What your EDD is? August 1

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 33, married almost 6 years.  We have a 2 year old daughter.  We have been TTC #2 for over a year and did our third IUI this month. 

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I've been lurking for the past year but this is my first time posting.
  • When you got your BFP? 9 DPO. I used clear blue ovulation tests.

What your EDD is? August 12th.

I'm 26 years old. This is my second pregnancy. I'm very excited. :)
    Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I'm pretty new to the Bump. Definitely no pro. Lol

Congrats to all you ladies :smile:
  • truluv120403truluv120403 member
    edited December 2014
    When you got your BFP? 13 DPO,

What your EDD is? August 14

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? My husband and I will be 30 in February. We have been trying for 5 years. I ovulated on the day my grandfather passed away and got a positive HPT on the day of his prayer service, 2 weeks later.

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I joined Nest when I was planning my wedding. 
  • Hi everyone! I am so excited for these forums! We're keeping the pregnancy quiet for another while so its fun to be able to chat and share with all of you. :)

My name is Jen, I'm 28 and this is my first pregnancy!

BFP: This last Saturday, took the test on a whim after my breasts were CRAZY sore!
    EDD: August 3, 2015

Just joined The Bump. Planning for a natural birth, ideally in a birthing tub at the hospital.

image  image

• adietz1987adietz1987 member
    edited December 2014
    Unexpected pregnancy but REALLY excited! I was on the pill, but we found out on Sunday, after I took 2 pregnancy tests that we have a baby on the way!

DH is 36 and I am 27. We have been together for 4 years and married since March 29, 2014!

I decided to take the test after my boobs were MEGA sore, having a little nausea and missing my AF.

I took a blood pregnancy test on Monday and received confirmation that all my levels were good.

According to the calculator, I am 6 weeks along. We are going for our first ultrasound on Friday!

EDD is 8-4-15!

I just joined The Bump and this is my first pregnancy.
  • When you got your BFP? 11/25

What your EDD is? 8.9.2014

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 27, married 6 1/2 years and we have a 4 1/2 year old. We've tried for 2 1/2 years and had unexplained secondary infertility. Lots of drs. appts, some meds and shots, ultrasounds, and procedures! Had an early mc in September, in which we conceived naturally and we conceived this baby naturally as well!

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I'm a newbie!
  • I'm 35 and hubby's 31. I got my BFP on Nov 28th after my 9th (yes 9th) IUI on Nov 14th. We tried for almost 1.5 yrs on our own then had our first IUI in Aug 2013. Had a finally had a BFP after IUI #6 then miscarried at 6.5 wks.
  • Ok so only a small part of what I wrote seems to be showing up. I'm too tired to type it all again
  • Howdy!

When you got your BFP?
    -12/5 (took all three tests) & 12/8 (took a blood tests at the doctors office)

What your EDD is?
    - 8/13/15...Not totally positive, my calculations were diff from the docs guess from the blood work. But s/b confirmed at my ultrasound on Monday (I'm technically high risk)

Basic info: 35y/o, married, own a lingerie company, first time preggers! I'm super psyched & we honestly have no idea how it even happened. I'd jst had surgery beginning of Nov to remove polyps from my uterus. My have nailed it the first nite back on the pole:)

...& I'm a bump newbie! I'm totally lost with all the abbreviations & code words! Lol
  •  Hey There! 

I got my BFP 12/4/14 and My EDD: 8/10/15

Basic info about me: I'm 26 and my husband is 25, and this will be our first! We've been married now over a year and together 7. This has come as a little bit of a surprise, but we're getting really excited. I've told my mom, but we haven't told his parents yet and we're getting really nervous. For now though we're feeling blessed. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I got my + test this afternoon. Was trying to wait until the weekend but that didn't happen. FF is confused so not exactly certain but I am somewhere between 9 and 13 DPO.

I think my due date will be 8/21.

This is my second pregnancy. My daughter is 3. I'm pretty nervous as it's so early. Last time I was pregnant, due to some confusion over when I ovulated, I was over 6 weeks along when I found out I was pregnant. Now that I'm under 4 weeks I just nervous something will go wrong.

I joined the bump in May and posted fairly regularly on the TTGP board until October, when I realized I was getting obsessive and took a much needed break. I like gifs, but don't do them myself.
  • Hi!

I just got a positive test today. Digital says 2-3 weeks (so 4-5 weeks), which puts my estimated due date roughly in mid-August! I have no idea how accurate that is because I just had a baby in June (she'll be 6 months on 12/23), and I haven't had a period since before I got pregnant with her. We were definitely not planning on getting pregnant again this soon, but we are excited!

I'm 30, DH is 32, and we've been married since September 2012. I was pretty active on the July 2014 board (although I ended up with a June baby) and hoping to be active here too!

• Hi everyone! My name is Brittany. I am 30 and my husband is 35 and we have been married 7 months. We had a MC about 4 months ago so we are both excited and a little scared about this new pregnancy.

BFP: this morning

EDD: Aug 20
  • BFP: Sunday, not sure when I ovulated.

EDD: August 9

Basics: I'm 32, H is 36, DS is 8 months

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I've been around off and on for 2 years. I enjoy the giffery, but don't gif myself.
    IAmPregnant Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • When you got your BFP? Last Saturday, 12/6 at 4wks 2days

What your EDD is? Aug 13

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? DH and I are both 29. We'd been trying, but this month weren't because of some deaths in the family. We were focusing on family at the time and not trying!

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? Just joined
  • BFP- on Thanksgiving!!

EDD- August 6, 2015

Basic Info: will be 28 in 6 weeks. Married for 1 year. First child, second month trying. Very nervous and excited!
  • Hi everyone!
    I got my BFP on Nov. 21st, the day after our 5th anniversary.

I had originally thought my EDD was July 21st, but an u/s yesterday confirmed August 7th as the EDD. So kinda sad to be going backward, but it's expected since I got pregnant immediately after having my Mirena removed.

The basics: I'm 29, will be 30 when LO gets here. DH is 25, will be 26. We have two others. Our DS Asher who is mine from a previous relationship, but you'd never know from his relationship with my DH, will be six on 12/15. And our DD, Shilo, will be 5 when LO gets here. We currently live in North Dakota. This will be our final kid assuming everything goes well.
  • BFP:  December 5th
    EDD:  August 19th

Melanie, married to Chris since 7-12-14...son, Matthew - 9, daughter, Gabrielle - 7, step-son, Aiden -8

Crazy being pregnant again after 7 years...very excited to "complete" our family!!! :)
  • When you got your BFP? 11/25

What your EDD is? August 2

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories. I'm 30 and husband is 32. This is our first. No real fun conception stories. We just had lots and lots sex. Which was fun!

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I have just joined the Bump.
  • livkightlivkight member
    edited December 2014
    Well, I did not expect to be joining another BMB for a little while... but here I am!

I got my BFP yesterday after taking a test on a whim (late period). I have a 4 month old daughter-- DH and I were trying to create a little bit of a gap between her and our next baby. But we got a little Christmas surprise! We feel very blessed-- a tad overwhelmed too! 

Due date is August 10. Haven't gone in to see a Dr yet and we're going to hold off on telling relatives for a while. This is our first baby's first Christmas, so we'll concentrate on that, then break the good news a little later!

I'm still active on the July 14 board (DD's BMB) but I'll try to hang around here a bit as well. :) 

eta: my babies will be about a year and 13 days apart, if this one comes on/near her due date!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi! I just got a positive test today. Digital says 2-3 weeks (so 4-5 weeks), which puts my estimated due date roughly in mid-August! I have no idea how accurate that is because I just had a baby in June (she'll be 6 months on 12/23), and I haven't had a period since before I got pregnant with her. We were definitely not planning on getting pregnant again this soon, but we are excited! I'm 30, DH is 32, and we've been married since September 2012. I was pretty active on the July 2014 board (although I ended up with a June baby) and hoping to be active here too!
    @TallMomma29 --- HI from a fellow July14-er!!!! Congrats!! :D

BabyFruit Ticker

• TallMomma29TallMomma29 member
    edited December 2014
    livkight said:
    Hi! I just got a positive test today. Digital says 2-3 weeks (so 4-5 weeks), which puts my estimated due date roughly in mid-August! I have no idea how accurate that is because I just had a baby in June (she'll be 6 months on 12/23), and I haven't had a period since before I got pregnant with her. We were definitely not planning on getting pregnant again this soon, but we are excited! I'm 30, DH is 32, and we've been married since September 2012. I was pretty active on the July 2014 board (although I ended up with a June baby) and hoping to be active here too!
    @TallMomma29 --- HI from a fellow July14-er!!!! Congrats!! :D
    Hi!!  Are you pregnant again too?!

ETA:  Oops!  Just saw your other post!  I'm happy to have another July '14 mom here!! :)

PPS:  I think my 2 will be roughly 14 months apart.  It'll be fun to have someone else around with babies so close in age to see how that goes! 

• When you got your BFP? Sunday, 12/7

What your EDD is? 8/14

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? DH and I are both 29 and we have a 14 month old DD

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro Been on the Bump since my pregnancy with DD, intermittently active, hoping to be more active this go around
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Hello all :)

I got my BFP on Friday Nov 5th and confirmed it with a doctor appt the same day.

I have no idea what my EDD because my cycles are very irregular, but thinking mid august. Just know it happened after the 15th of november!

I'm 28 and this will be our first! I got off bc 9 months ago when my husband deployed and managed to get pregnant within a few weeks of him being back. We were excited to start trying, just surprised at how quick it happened :)

looking forward to this journey!

• BFP:  December 8th
    EDD:  August 6th

Married for a little over 2 years. Have a LO that will be 1 December 22nd. 

I have lurked on the bump through my first pregnancy. 

Excited to expand our family!