August 2015 Moms

Roll Call - Intro Posts!

Re: Roll Call - Intro Posts!

• BFP: December 9th
    EDD: August 18th
    About Me: 31 years old.  We are so excited for our little honeymoon baby!

Just jointed the Bump!
  • jmvelascojmvelasco member
    edited December 2014
    EDD:August 19th
    BFP December 10th
    I'm 23 and currently on Lovenox shots due to blood clot. I was diagnosed with a SPN tumor on my pancreas this past summer. Was pre cancerous. Had a Whipple done taking 70% of my pancreas, my spleen and small section on my stomach. So I am truly blessed to be pregnant with the ordeal my body has been through.

Married to my high school sweetheart!
  • Loading the player...
  • Got my BFP this week (yay!)
    EDD is about 8/11/14

I'm 28, married 5 years, live in Alabama. This will be our second. Jake is 2 1/2 and completely awesome. He'll be a fantastic big brother! I'm a former business marketer turned SAHM and full time blogger.

Was active on my March '12 board back in the day. The group's general merger to Facebook was major drama so I've basically been a Bump lurker for a couple of years now. Excited to get back in the swing of things!

Pregnancy Ticker

• When you got your BFP? 12dpo

What your EDD is? August 18

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 33, our son is 3 (almost 4) and we've been with a RE and on fertility treatment since our loss Feb 14th.

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I've been here sporadically for years.
  • My name is Emma Rae!

Is it bad that I don't know what any of these mean? BFP, EDD, LOs?
    I can guess EDD, estimated due date, but cx

I will be 18 in a month and until now, I never would have pegged myself as one to get pregnant. I guess I never wanted to before. But the man in my life has now changed my mind entirely. It's crazy how these things happen!

I just joined the Bump! Thought it would be a nice idea to have other moms to be here for me when I have questions or concerns, and I like being here to say "Hey, I was craving the same thing this morning!" You know?
  • When you got your BFP?  11 dpo

What your EDD is? Aug 22, 2015

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 25, DH is 27. To reference my chart, we conceived over Thanksgiving at the family lake house. His mom teaches NFP - so she'll probably figure it out. Which could be potentially awkward if it's brought up.

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro?  More of a Gif-pro. Love gifs. I probably over use them. :)

--------------------------

Aug15 January Siggy:  Favorite Mean Girl

married: 03.11.12
    BFP #1: 12.11.2014
    roll tide.
    my ute: stalk it. stalk it real good

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi, my name is Kiara.
    I just got my BFP this morning, 13dpo, and plan to test again tomorrow morning. It still feel unreal for me, because my AF supposed to due today, or tomorrow.
    My EDD is vary from August 21 to 23, depends on the app? I haven't see doctor yet.
    I'm 26, hubby is 26, we've been married for 4 months and this is my third cycle trying.
    I'm looking forward to have pregnancy buddies :) I'm new to the bump, my TTC community is on Instagram. So if you got pregnancy buddies group on Instagram, please tell me and add me. Thank you all
  • When you got your BFP?
    This morning! 10 dpo :smiley:

What your EDD is?
    August 26th

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories?
    I'm 31, this is my "success after loss" pregnancy

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro?
    I joined the last time I was pregnant but I never got involved in the "community" before today, hi everyone!
  • BFP- 12/5

EDD - August 6

29, first pregnancy. DH is 23.

First time Bump user.

Is there an acronym guide? I'm just taking a stab in the dark as to what some of these mean :)
  • Bfp: 12/3
    Edd: August 15
    I have 3 LOS
    New to the bump
  • BFP... December 2 @ 3:30am

EDD... 8/4

I'm 29, husband is 28, we just got married 10/11, first pregnancy! I don't have a Dr appointment until 1/6/15. Seems like forever to wait. Excited momma here!
  • BFP: 12-1

EDD: I think August 1 but waiting on doctors appointment to confirm!

I'm 24 my S/O is 26! This is our first child & we're super excited but of course I'm nervous because it's my first!

I'm new to The Bump!
  • When did you get your BFP? 12/5

When is your EDD? 8/15

Basic Info: I'm 40 and H is 38. We have a 20-month old son.

I used to post on the Nest since 2007 (mostly on ML) but was a part of the mass exodus a few years ago to PB. I post over there now and can't remember my log-in over here anymore. So although I look like a newb, I'm not.
  • cookiedough22cookiedough22 member
    edited December 2014
    When you got your BFP? I got a positive on 12/10! I wasn't temping so I don't know dpo.

What your EDD is? August 15 2015 (until I go to the doctor)

I'm 31 and so is my hubby. This is our first child and pregnancy.

I've been on TB for a few years-mainly lurking with a random post here and there.
  • When you got your BFP? 9DPO!

What your EDD is? August 25th!!

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? 25 years old :). DH is 28. We have one DS who is 16 months. So excited!

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I'm a long time lurker since my BFP from my son who is an Aug 13' baby. I'm excited to actually participate this time :).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • astheriaastheria member
    edited December 2014
    Hey there.  I'll leave all the pertinent info below, but hi.  I think i'm a little in shock atm.

BFP: Dec 13

EDD: Aug 17

Basic info: I am 31, been married 8 years.  I'm a scientist and I tend to plan like, everything but in august (around our anniversary) we decided to just let  everything go and put a potential baby in God's hands.  Now that we had not one but two tests show up positive today, I am...well...shocked, excited, scared, freaking out a little.  It will be our first child.  

Did you just join the Bump? I've lurked around here and there at the bump, the knot, and the nest.  But this is my first time really talking on the website forums.
    BFP 12/13/14

BabyFruit Ticker

My Other Babies are a Black Lab/Springer Spaniel mix (8yo) and a Basenji mix (4yo) 
    August '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite tv/movie mean girl
  • Burtonfam12Burtonfam12 member
    edited December 2014
    When you got your BFP? Dec 13 - 14 days post ov What your EDD is? August 21 Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 27, married 2.5 years. First time really trying to conceive and was super surprised it happened so fast!! Very excited!!! Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? Just joined!
  • Hi everyone. My name is Jasmin and I'm in Canada.

First, anyone needing to learn or refresh their acronyms (I certainly did!!), here's a good source: https://www.babycenter.com/community-help-abbreviations

My info

BFP (big fat positive): 16 dpo (days past ovulation), Dec 9th

EDD (estimated date of delivery): August 19th

I'm 33, DH (dear husband) is 37, and DS (dear son) is 2.5

I'm a bit nervous as I had a MC (miscarriage) in April, but staying positive!

I was on the bump over 2 years ago when I was carrying my DS, but never joined the forums. Not a gif-pro!

But here's a fun gif! Not sure how to post it:
    Http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/minions-excited.gif

Nice to "meet" everyone!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BFP: 12/12, 12 DPO

EDD: 8/24, I think

Basic info: I am 36, DH is 32, DD is 22 months. This was my second cycle after having a mc in September.

Fun fact: we probably got pregnant right around Thanksgiving.

I was on the July 2010 Knot board, March13 BMB, and May15 BMB (for a few weeks). But I rarely post gifs.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• BFP: not positive how many dpo I am, but I just found out this morning (12/13/14) and I've been 7 weeks with no menstrual.

EDD: around August 1, 2015 based on the due date calculators. I obviously haven't been able to call my OB today. :)

Stories: I am 22 and have been marrie to my wonderful husband since 06-08-2013 after 5 years together. I tested at 5/12 weeks after my last menstrual, and the test was negative so I gave up, but started having weird symptoms so I decided to buy some tests last night (7 weeks after my last period began)before work. I had been using the more expensive brands with all my negative tests. I decided to get a pack of the 88 cent tests and then another cheaper pack. When I got to work I tried the 88 cent one that came with a dropper (I had no clue how to use it)... Instead of 3 drops, I did 3 droppers full and drowned the poor thing, so it didn't work. This morning when I got home, I immediately tested again and saw the faint line within a minute and ran and woke up my husband and told him I needed his eyes. I was jumping up and down and laughing. I even cried, silly me. We are over the moon excited for our Rainbow baby. :smile:
  • When you got your BFP? Not sure what dpo, but I found out yesterday at 6 days late.

What your EDD is? August 16th!

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 25, been married 3 years, we have a DS who will be 3 in August. It's crazy how similar everything about my pregnancies and events leading up pregnancies have happened. With both, I had given up trying the previous month (for different reasons) and didn't bother logging my cycle on my period tracker app only to find when I DID log it in that I was LATE! We are so thrilled! I'm also excited to join you ladies, I hope everyone is feeling well!

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? Just joined!
  • When you got your BFP? 28th November 14, 13dpo (very faint lines at 11dpo)

What your EDD is? 8th August

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 26, I was married on the 11th October this year and conceived in the 2nd month. We have no other children, this will be our first.

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? Just joined
  • BFP? 12/7/14

EDD? 8/19/15

Hi my name is Pinky and I am 36 and already a mom of 4. My oldest is 13 and youngest is 3. I have 3 girls and one boy. I'm excited and so is my hubby.

I joined the bump after finding out I was pregnant...
  • When you got your BFP?
    I got a squinter yesterday at 11DPO, then tested again late last night and early this morning with positive results on Walgreen's brand blue dye and FRER tests.

What your EDD is?
    As per FF, August 25th.

I'm 29, DH is 27. This is the first LO for both of us! While he was sleeping this morning, I set up our Elf on the Shelf with a NY Jets Daddy's Rookie onesie and all the positive HPTs as a surprise.

I haven't been on TB that long but I've been active over on TTGP since the beginning of November. Gif on!
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • When you got your BFP?
    I took my first test 14 DPO after a few days of mild cramping and no period.  I took another test 17 DPO just for fun.

What your EDD is?
    August 19, 2015

I am 32 and so is DH.  This will be our first baby; we waited until DH was finished with his PhD to start trying.  It took us 4 months to conceive.

Just joined.  Since TTC, I have found these forums so helpful.  Its reassuring when you can read about others having similar experiences.  So definitely not a gif-pro.  
  • Hi my name is Jennifer
    When you got your BFP? December 11th,
    22 DPO

What your EDD is? August 15th

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 29 and DH is 30. This is my second pregnancy I had a MC in October so I'm trying not to worry. I'm finding it difficult to be excited bc I know how devastated I was just 2 months ago. I'm also feeling very fortunate that conceiving isn't a problem for us.

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I joined the Bump in October.
  • Hello everyone! 
    I got my BFP on Thursday, my EDD is August 20th, 2014! 

I will be married to my husband for 2 years June 15, 2013
    I am 23 years old my husband is 25. We have two cats, Prince (18 yrs) and Dasher (4 yrs).
    I work with people with disabilities. I am also a Pure Romance consultant!
  • Hello!
    I'm new to this forum and forums all together. Call me slow, or old, but I have to admit that I'm a little confused by all of these weird acronyms but I'll make my best guesses to answer the questions.
    BPF? November 21 right before going to a party. I went anyway and tried not to think about it or make it obvi I wasn't drinking.
    EDD? August 1
    I'm 35, hubby (DH?) is 31. This is our first.
    Also keeping it a secret from the inlaws (they'll blow our cover) and have gotten some funny looks when I've refused wine, but no direct questions yet. Cheers!
  • My name is Jenn, I'm 31 and have been married for 4 months. Got the BFP a week ago and are so excited! EDD August 3 but we have an u/s tomorrow so that could change! This is my first pregnancy and So far so good but irrationally terrified that something will go wrong.

• When you got your BFP? 17DPO

What your EDD is? August 6th

My husband and I are both 25. We have been married for three years and this is our first baby. We TTC for 3 months before I got pregnant. We are so excited to start our family. Just struggling with bad morning sickness the past week!

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I'm a new member!
  • Hi! I just got my BFP yesterday... My husband and I have been TTC our first since June 2013! We had a miscarriage at 6w in May of 2014. I was heartbroken. After all that time trying we had finally gotten it. So this time around I'm feeling very cautious and down right scared.

I'm positive that we conceived this cycle during a 3-day staycation post Thanksgiving where all we did was eat leftovers, watch cheesy Hallmark movies and BD! Luckily it worked. It's probably the worst possible time of the year for me to be EDD (best guess is Aug 18 2015). Here's to hoping the lil dude sticks!
  • Forgot to say I'm 31 and my husband is 32. We've been married 5 years. We're both art teachers in Chicago.
  • When you got your BFP? yesterday- 12/13

What your EDD is? Aug 12

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I turn 25 next week, DH is 28. We've been married 4 years. We had a rough time and were separated, and I got pregnant (alcohol was involved). I wasn't in a good place in life and knew I couldn't give my daughter everything she deserved, especially as a single mom, so I decided to place her for adoption. I have a beautiful open adoption with my daughter and her family. While I expected that to be the final straw in our marriage, we both grew as people during that time in life and chose each other all over again. We have been happily together again since March and hadn't planned to TTC for a few years. We weren't very careful due to my PCOS being in a sad state since having my daughter, and I got my BFP last night. I'm not sure how far along I am because I doubt I ovulated when I "should' have. We're both in shock and trying to wrap our heads around this. I think we're afraid to think much of it because we had a MC in 2012 and the line was very faint. It was still not very dark this morning with FMP, so I think I may be only 3-4 weeks along. We're in a good place now individually, as a couple, and financially, so if this LO sticks around a few weeks I think we'll grow into being thrilled.

Please be kind and try not to judge me too harshly!

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I've been around a while. I was on Jan 14 until I stopped pumping for my daughter and no longer had things in common with the Moms, and have been a regular on the adoption board for a while. I've yet to gif.
    Birthmom to A, 1/8- the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao-Tzu

• Hello
    I'm Emily, I'm from Australia.
    Been trying to conceive for 10/11 months.
    We found out on the 14/12/2014, we are due round the 13/08/2015.
    Very excited!
    My partner and I are both 27 and this will be our first baby
  • Hi all.

When did you get your BFP: last night-a real squinter might I add but a line is a line...

When is your EDD: 08/25

Basic info: This will be our 2nd baby. Complete surprise. This will be our second baby born in August so thats cool!

Did you just join the bump: Oh, absolutely not! I come from A13 where I created quite a few lasting relationships. I've been on TB for about 2ish years but I have been on a major hiatus with my busy LO. 
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I found out I was pregnant last Saturday 12/6, 14 DPO.
    My due date is August 16th, which is also my first wedding anniversary!
    I'm 31 and this is my first pregnancy -- And I live in Lansing, MI.  Just joined!
  • When you got your BFP? 13 DPO on Dec 5th

What your EDD is? August 13, 2015

I'm 31 and my husband is 33. We were just married in April and have been TTC since June! I almost didnt believe it when I saw the test was positive. I've read that the line on the test can be very light but my line was dark and clear as day! I took another 2 tests over that weekend just to be sure! It is our first baby and we are so excited! Trying to remain calm as it's still very early but planning on telling our families on Christmas day! (7 weeks preggo, too early?)

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I'm new to the Bump but used the Knot for planning our wedding!
  • Got my BFP on December 5

Due date looks to be August 13.

I am 31 and my husband is 35. We have a daughter who will be 2 in March. This pregnancy was planned but did not think it would happen as fast as it did, but we are happy it did!

I am new to the bump although I have browsed other boards in the past, this is the 1st board I've ever posted on. Hope we can all enjoy healthy pregnancies together and beautiful babies in 9 months!!
  • BFP: Friday

EDD: August 24

Hubby and I are both 34. This is our second pregnancy, unfortunately our first ended in a missed MC. We've been trying ever since and I'm honestly a little floored I'm pregnant. Keeping all the fingers and toes crossed this one sticks!

I joined the bump when we started TTC last year.