Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

LOs eyes are still very light blue at 7m

I wonder if they will stay this color... I haven't seen much change in them since she was born, other than they might have lightened up some.

anyone have a light blue eyed LO at seven months, who's eyes changed?

Re: LOs eyes are still very light blue at 7m

• Options
    My DS's eyes were blue until about 10 mos or so. Now they are greenish grey.
  • Options
    My 9 month old still has blue eyes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've heard that they can change up to a year old, but I assume that's the time or whatever not the actual color.
    My LO has blue, I have blue and my husband has a dark green. My LO (who is 6mths) has dark blue and mine are light blue so I keep wondering if his will switch. I'm starting to doubt it because they are getting brighter.

My cousins changed from blue to green at about a year, but their blue shade was dark and kind of questionable.
    What color are your husbands? I would think since they're a light shade of blue they will definitely stay blue.
  • Options
    NewMrsMacCNewMrsMacC member
    edited December 2014
    Hubby's are hazelish/green, mine are green, but all four grandparents have blue eyes! I'm thinking seeing as hers are such a light bkue, they might stay blue. I hope they just stay SOME kind of color, her hair is a pretty strawberry blonde and it looks so beautiful with her colored eyes!

• Options
    Yes, my first DD had clear blue eyes till about 9m old and then almost overnight they turned green. It can absolutely happen at this age.
  • Options
    Ds eyes are still blue. But his father's are as well so I'm banking on that will be his eye color.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"