September 2012 Moms
Options

Last call for the holiday exchange!!

2»

Re: Last call for the holiday exchange!!

• Options
    Are there extra large and extra small socks?
  • Options
    Are there extra large and extra small socks?
    Most socks are "rated" for sizes 4-9.  In recent years many places have added socks for larger sizes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    PenelopePondPenelopePond member
    edited November 2014
    Size 10s here too. Eta: the only socks I have a problem with are those tiny socks you wear with ballet flats. All other socks are fine.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    The only socks that I have ever had a problem with are the ones that I bought at Walmart last Black Friday.  Those suckers were tiny and cheap!

• Options
    Some novelty socks are tight on my average feet so I wondered (the ones that have all the strings inside, I don't think i can explain this right.....cheap xmas novelty socks usually have the stringies but journeys socks and others don't). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    Size 10 but I've always been ok with a standard size sock.
  • Options
    I have size 5 feet too :)

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    Clown feet over here!  I wear size 12....  Please laugh in my general direction!
    I wear an 11.  We can have monster feet together.

Is it @LoisLayn that only wears like a 5?  teeny, tiny kid feet vs. monster feet. :-)  We have all kinds on this board!
    Add me to the monster foot club.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Clown feet over here!  I wear size 12....  Please laugh in my general direction!

Is it @LoisLayn that only wears like a 5?  teeny, tiny kid feet vs. monster feet. :-)  We have all kinds on this board!
    Add me to the monster foot club.

Welcome @Flamingemu‌ it's nice to have to have you!

• Options
    I'm so happy to see all the ladies on here with larger feet! :). Size 10 here too, but all normal socks usually fit me. Also, if the person who picked me is on here, I am on elfster as Kellie J I think. I use it for personal stuff too at Christmastime, so people IRL would be confused by kelbel527. I'm going to see if I can add a nickname.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    Add to me to the sled feet family. I'm a 10-11. Socks are usually fine in L/XL when there is an option.

• Options
    Holiday socks?or can it be any fun socks?

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    @Holly_1007‌ I think it's any fun socks. At least that's what I'm buying!
  • Options

That's me too. Size 5.5. I generally wear normal socks...

• Options
    Imma get my buddy these. :p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @tyrannosaurusjess‌ is our deadline the 2nd? My big shopping weekend is next weekend, but wanted to make sure I can still send my match after the 2nd.

• Options
    I think we decided on the 12th. Of course anyone can send earlier if they'd like, but if everyone could have their gifts out by the 12th that'd be great!
  • Options
    Where are some good places to look? I don't have a lot of time to go store to store.

Anniversary

• Options
    loislayn said:
    I just have so many choices, I don't know where to start.
    This is how I feel, too! It's overwhelming and I feel pressured to get the *perfect* pair!!
  • Options
    MrsKipper said:
    Where are some good places to look? I don't have a lot of time to go store to store.
    You can buy socks anywhere! I bought some online on Thursday when I was buying some stuff for us at a store I frequent. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I saw cute socks at burlington coat factory the other day. Kicking myself for not getting them! May have to go back....
  • Options
    Are we starting a new post for socks pics? I just got mine today in time for my birthday. Sadly, I don't know who they are from. :(

• Options
    I am going Kansas kitchy...  Ought to be fun!  I think it would be awesome to see what everyone sends each other!

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    miss50 said:
    Are we starting a new post for socks pics? I just got mine today in time for my birthday. Sadly, I don't know who they are from. :(
    Wow, you already received your sock gift? Whoever the sender is has their shit together!

I vote new post. We can all add on when we receive. I want to see pictures of these socks everyone is getting!
    Me too! And I'd better get shopping over here.

• Options
    I just spent an hour in sock internet narnia.  I don't know how I got out, but I have to go back in and actually place an order.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"