September 2012 Moms
Options

Last call for the holiday exchange!!

Everyone who has already mentioned wanting in has been invited and added. Hoping to catch anyone who may have missed the first post--- names will be drawn on Wednesday!

Re: Last call for the holiday exchange!!

• Options
    I thought about purchasing early with our trip cutting into shopping time but I kind of want to know who I have and base that the socks off of what I know their personality is like. If I find some really amazing ones it might be a one for me, one for you kind of thing. I love a good pair of socks.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is anyone going to be like "Don't get me ....?"
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    I thought about it. I actually don't like the really fuzzy socks-- they feel weird to my feet and just...no. BUT I didn't want to be that person.

But I guess by answering you... I *am* that person.

• Options

I thought about it. I actually don't like the really fuzzy socks-- they feel weird to my feet and just...no. BUT I didn't want to be that person.

But I guess by answering you... I *am* that person.

I loved your response. Then I saw 10. I could stare at that man all day long.

I am that person, too. Every year my mil gets me fuzzy socks with those little grippy circles on the bottom. I hate them. They feel so nasty. I never wear them.
  • Options
    Fully noted. No to fuzzy socks. :)

I've been sock obsessed since our decision to do a sock exchange. I can't wait.

• Options
    Modcloth has some really fun ones... I'm having a hard time not buying them all!
  • Options
    Modcloth has some really fun ones... I'm having a hard time not buying them all!
    Like these? https://www.modcloth.com/shop/tights-socks/good-to-avocado-socks LOL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    May I still play? I've been missing because of work, but really want to be part of the group still.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @k8kissie please pm me your email so I can invite you. The deadline is tonight!
  • Options
    melody921 said:
    Like these? https://www.modcloth.com/shop/tights-socks/good-to-avocado-socks LOL

Uh, they have JFK socks.  Those trump any other socks. :-)  Because it's hilarious.  I only wish there were Reagan socks.  Then I would die laughing.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    loislayn said:
    I really want some of Rob Kardashian's Arthur George socks. I wish H had a fancy job with suits so he could wear argyle socks and smart ass socks.

imageimageimage
    DH doesn't wear a suit but he wears snazzy socks with his business casual outfit. Do cops have to wear standard socks?

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    @loislayn‌ please pm me your email!
  • Options

@L8kissie‌ I think you got the tag wrong @tyrannosaurusjess‌
  • Options
    MRoxy0628 said:

@L8kissie‌ I think you got the tag wrong @tyrannosaurusjess‌
    Ah thanks!!!
  • Options
    Thank you!!! Now to start hunting socks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I'm so excited about my match!

ETA: the names have been undrained. Excited to see who I get next.
  • Options
    @redneckmomma25 I am really sorry about that. I did it off of my iPad (which I really shouldn't have done because it's a pile of shit). It froze after I clicked 'draw', and when I refreshed it showed that names hadn't been drawn yet, but also wouldn't let me 'draw' them again. I got on the computer and it didn't say anything about names being drawn, so I clicked it again. Then it showed that I'd done it twice. Sorrysorrysorry
  • Options

@redneckmomma25 I am really sorry about that. I did it off of my iPad (which I really shouldn't have done because it's a pile of shit). It froze after I clicked 'draw', and when I refreshed it showed that names hadn't been drawn yet, but also wouldn't let me 'draw' them again. I got on the computer and it didn't say anything about names being drawn, so I clicked it again. Then it showed that I'd done it twice. Sorrysorrysorry

No biggie. I'm still excited :)
  • Options
    I'm not positive who mine is either, because she doesn't have her bump nickname on there. I think I have an idea though.
  • Options
    MRoxy0628 said:
    I'm not positive who mine is either, because she doesn't have her bump nickname on there. I think I have an idea though.
    Try searching the bump. Her name may be tied to another account or come up in a previous discussion.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Just in case, mine is under "Sean AndreaR1983"
  • Options
    MRoxy0628 said:

I will pm you her bump name in a few minutes!
  • Options
    Thanks! That's who I thought it might be!
  • Options
    @loislayn yep. $10, fun socks!

Everyone, please take a second to look at your elfster name-- you can add in a 'nickname', which would be helpful if you used your bump name :)

• Options
    I will pm you her bump name in a few minutes!
    Can you do that for me too? I have no idea who mine is. I think I might have an idea based on the address. Glad I'm no tthe only one!

• Options
    I know it is confusing but I am under my old name, HMP&MRJ :)

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    For some reason it won't let me save my bump name on my profile as my nickname. Whoever has me or has a question just ask me through Elfster. Apparently hitting "done" 72x doesn't help save it. ;(

• Options
    edited November 2014
    I just made an account. I guess I had never made an actual account before. Not sure what my name shows up as. 

ETA: I think I got a nickname on there...
  • Options
    If anyone has feet over size 9, should they post that info on here?  I don't want to get some petite socks for someone with larger feet!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    If anyone has feet over size 9, should they post that info on here?  I don't want to get some petite socks for someone with larger feet!
    I'm sure this isn't directed at me but I'll post anyway. I usually wear a 10 in shoes. Regular socks fit me just fine.

• Options
    Clown feet over here!  I wear size 12....  Please laugh in my general direction!

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    Clown feet over here!  I wear size 12....  Please laugh in my general direction!
    I wear an 11.  We can have monster feet together.

Is it @LoisLayn that only wears like a 5?  teeny, tiny kid feet vs. monster feet. :-)  We have all kinds on this board!
    I still remember thinking when she said this how many awesome shoes she probably can get on clearance. I'd have way more shoes than I already do if my feet were that tiny.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"