Trying to Get Pregnant

Show Me Your Tree!

I know most people wait until after Thanksgiving to put their Christmas decorations up, so if yours is up, show me your tree (and other festive decor) please!

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                         Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
[TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                    BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Show Me Your Tree!

• Loading the player...
  • No tree yet... going next weekend to get it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTGP December siggy challenge
    workout fail

Married 5/22/10, DD born 8/24/11, ttc #2 sept '14
     5wks

• NEgirl824 said:
    No tree yet... going next weekend to get it!
    We are in the same boat. DH has to work all weekend :(
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge - Workout Fails

Married 11/14/09
    Me: 27
    DH: 33
    TTC #1 since 1/1/14
  • We don't have ours yet. H wants to get one today, but I'm not sure if I'm ready. This year it just seems like a lot of work.

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• No tree up yet. After opening this thread I asked DH to go get our stuff out of the attic. Need to take a look at what we have and see if I need to get anything else. This is our first Christmas in our house so we may not have enough decorations! 
  • Mine won't go up for another week or two. We haven't decided when we're going to go get it yet.
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • MrsC0617 said:

Seeing all these trees makes me happy! I'm going to put mine up tomorrow.

@gonetothesea‌, Memphis is beautiful!! What a sweet face.

Aww, thanks @MrsC0617‌! She's a little brat most of the time, but she has her sweet moments. ;)
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• I'm super excited about getting our tree this year! DH wants to get a 12 footer! I'm not sure if we're really going to pull it off though. I LOVE the smell of fresh Christmas Trees in the house. I had budgeted for us to get it next week, but we've gone a little overboard on the Christmas shopping, so it's got to wait until the 10th :( at least I won't have to keep up with the watering too long! I will post when it's up.
  • This is more of a glamour shot of my cat, Memphis, more so than the tree, but whatev. I hope this picture isn't huge. Our tree is silver with pink lights, which makes it appear purple. (Which is fine with me since it's my favorite color!) Sorry if it appears sideways... It's flipped correctly on my phone! :(
    Memphis makes made me giggle @gonetothesea!
    Memphis definitely thinks she's a supermodel, @GetzyStark!  I fixed the picture if you want to see it pointing in the right direction. ;)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• We're going to the tree farm tomorrow. My family normally waits until mid-December, but H wants to get into the spirit early, so I'm getting the decorations out of storage. Hopefully by the end of next week we'll be set.

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wine&CupcakesWine&Cupcakes member
    edited November 2014
    I think with Thanksgiving a bit later this year, more people are getting their tree a bit early. DH promised we could cut one down our first year in our own home and this is it - we cut one down tomorrow!

In the meantime, I took some Christmas card photos today...

TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Joy2611 said:
    Your tree, @nikiz628‌, is lovely.
    Thank you @Joy2611! :)

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....I love all the festivities and decorations. Hoping by next weekend my house is starting to look the same.
    Married: 6/11/05- TTC #1 since October 2014

• Does anyone change pillows and things to match their Christmas decor. Our living room is orange, teal, and gray but I want to try the Christmas stuff but it just clashes to me.
  • @cookiedough22 Yes! I change the curtains and pillows. Our regular colors are deep yellow/gold, pretty neutral in general but I prefer to have rich holiday colors during the Christmas season.

TTGP December Siggy Challenge

Married 9.28.13

DH 34, Me 26

TTC #1 since 9/2014

Benched 11/2014 for personal reasons :(

• hobbesgal said:
    Guise, I clash and I DGAF. Making Christmas, making Christmas, FA LA LA LA LAAAA!
    Word. I'm too damn lazy to change my curtains or my couch pillows. Nope.

Hopefully we'll get our tree up tomorrow. We got a new one this year since we finally have the space for a real sized tree. It's super cool!
  • catwine said:

gonetothesea: your cat is so cute! I love the BW shot of her!!

I don't even know if we will get a tree this year. We didn't last year because my husband said we didn't have time and nobody would see it. Here is our "tree" from last year...
    Thank youuuu, @catwine‌! And I love your "tree"! ;)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18

• I am SO JEALOUS of you guys with the beautiful ribbons on your trees! I go the easy route and cut it. Next year I will make a pretty ribbon tree...I keep saying this.

Also, anyone want to share how you upload a pic directly from your phone? Can this be done or do you still have to go through tinypic?

imageimageimage
  • @smash928‌ I may have to steal your ribbon idea;) super cute tree!

We have not put ours up yet. Hoping to within the next week or so. The lights on our last one went out so we are getting a new one (fake tree:( .) We just bought a new house not too long ago and are still deciding where to put it! I love the holidays!
  • I LOVE all of these trees so much!

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • @Kingfisher1‌ That white tree is so baller!!! LOOOOOVE.
    30. Michigan. Married.  TTC #1.
    Jan. Siggy Challenge; Exercise Fail
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"