June 2015 Moms
Options

round ligament paint?

edited November 2014 in June 2015 Moms
Hi Ladies, I'm 12.5 weeks expecting twins. For the last 2 days I have had a very weird cramping feeling in my uterus, it feels like that cramp you get when you hold your pee for too long, sometimes I get a small shooting pain in my vag too. This is my first time being pregnant and I'm just wondering if this is round ligament pain? I don't want to spend my Saturday at the walk in clinic. Thanks so much :)

Re: round ligament paint?

• Options
    Wish I could offer advice but I am actually dealing with the same thing! Which in some ways I take as a tiny sign that it may be just part of the process? I am also 12 weeks.
  • Options
    I'm 12w 5d with one and experiencing weird cramps/pelvic spasms. I'm not too worried.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Morning @emilyzemily‌ ! I have those too since week 12 (i'm 13+3). At 12 wks your uterus moves out from behind the pubic bone. I noticed it happens when I hold my pee for a long time. Hope this helps. But I don't believe it's RLP. Rlp is more of a pain when you stretch to reach for something , that shooting type of pain
    Me 29 DH 38
    Married 07.01.2011
    TTC #1 BFP 09.28.2014 EDD 06.07.2014
    imageBabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for the advice ladies!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I had the shooting vag pain last time. You might mention at your next appointment but it was just stuff adjusting for me.
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• Options
    My RLP usually happens with sudden movement or getting up after being seated for a long time. Feels more like a dull muscle cramp, kind of like the side stitches I get when running occassionally.

I'm not 12 weeks yet but I'd bet it's just due to stuff moving around in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"