Third-Party Reproduction

*third-party reproduction informal check-in* nov 17

IRRIRR member
edited November 2014 in Third-Party Reproduction
I am in no way able to do the kind of posts some of you are able to do but knowing RunCC37 asked for help, I thought I would star this weeks check-in.  I am not good at recapping or responding to all, so please those of you who are, do what you do best.

QOTW:  With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, what plans if any do you have?

From RUNCC37 - She still rocks, (no you don't suck), I could never had put this all together:
this weekly check-in is for anyone using/considering or who has used a 3rd party method of reproduction, including: Donor egg, donor sperm, embryo adoption, gestation carrier, or surrogate - also Donors, GC's and surrogates as well! If you don't check-in for 3 weeks you'll be removed from the list but we'll happily add you back next time you check in! NOTE: Board etiquette - please post BFPs separately from the check-in, with a warning in message title.Check-In: How is it going? What are your next steps? How are you feeling?
QOTW: What’s the plan for Thanksgiving?Congratulations! Good News!
@lincoln79
– IP-GC – Baby Boy Squirt born 10/29/14! Congratulations!!
In the 2WW
@RunCC37 – DEg – PUPO with two beautiful embryos! Beta 11/24Currently Cycling/Scheduled
@sorrellam30 – DEg – Thinking about you <3 How’s it going?
@chicagobride07 – DEg – Estrogen Phase for a Thanksgiving week FET. Waiting to Cycle
@ceemonkey – DEg/DS – making a plan for the final transfer. Hugs <3
@doodiebug18 – DS – IUI #4 will get started next week. Hang in there <3
@Km672 – DEg/DS – on a break while waiting to consult with Dr. KK
@Love4Labs826 – DEm – Working on some lining issues before next transfer.
@marshmallowevening – DEm – Working on making a match. GL!!
@mm29 – DEg/DS – researching options and healing <3
@refeek1 – DEg – planning to do a transfer in December
@Rumbera28 – DEg – planning on IVF in Barbados in the summer
@Thespis7 – DS – Waiting for AF to get started with IUI #4. Hang in there <3
@vibeee - DEg - waiting for a schedule to get started in SG’s 3:1 programDonors/GC’s/Surrogates
@Mama-Bear – GS – EDD 6/21/15! Took a video of the first u/s for the IPs. So sweet!!
@surromama6 – SM – are you a Surrogate? Gestational Carrier? Please clarifyPregnant!
@sammer 818 – IP-GC – EDD 11/23/14 (Induce Date 11/21) It’s a BOY! Almost time!!!
@Mrs.McIrish – DEg – Twin girls! EDD 12/2/14 (Induce Date 11/19)! GOOD LUCK with labor!!
@TRexsMum – IP-GC – EDD 1/10/15! Nursery is officially in progress!
@ksgsmu – DEg – EDD 1/12/15 – TWINS! FX your cervix stays long and closed until it’s time!
@datingbettyboop – IP-GC – EDD 2/17/15! It’s a GIRL!!
@BeckyP005 – DEg – EDD 2/22/15 – I hope you can kick that cough to the curb soon!
@pmv81 – DS – EDD 3/12/15 – Team Pink & feeling movement!
@1220winterbride – DEg – EDD 5/25/15! It’s a GIRL!!!
@JimBobCooter – DEg – EDD 6/14/15! I hope your M/S eases up on you soon!
@IRR - IP-GC - EDD ?? FX for an awesome Beta #3!!
@StephieMK – DS – BFP!! 5w5d - When’s EDD?? Congrats!!Parenting
@brooklynesque – DEg – Baby Girl Squeak was born 7/24/14!
@DoublePortion – DEm – Boy/Girl twins born on 6/30/14!
@e74 – DEm – Twin boys born in 2013 and are on the move! Hello crawling and cruising!
@lincoln79 – IP-GC – Baby Boy Squirt born 10/29/14! Congratulations!!
@Lacyj67 – DEg – Parenting foster son! PJ will be walking before you know it!
@2MamazinSeattle – DEg/DS – Baby Simone Louise was born happy & healthy on 8/21/14!!

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

Re: *third-party reproduction informal check-in* nov 17

• Beta #3 is tomorrow for our surrogate.  

QOTW: Stressing a bit about Thanksgiving because my SIL wants us to come over but we have no one to watch our puppy and she lives to far away for us to just leave puppy all day alone.  Thinking of just letting my DH go to his sister without me and I will just go to my brother who lives much closer so that I can go for just a few hours and still be home in time to feed puppy her dinner.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• @Mrs.McIrish!!  I can't believe you get to meet your LO's in a few days.  I'm so freaking excited for you!

@RunCC37 Congrats on being PUPO!!  And your amazing embie report.  Snuggle in little ones!! 

@IRR FX for an amazing beta tomorrow!!

AFM:  I'm taking an emotional/financial break at least until the spring.  

QOTW:  I have no plans as of yet for Thanksgiving.  That being said, we're likely heading tomy parents house 
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • Loading the player...
  • It's back to the wonderful world of delestrogen injections for me. I was supposed to get intralipids this week, too, but I cancelled it. I've been on antibiotics for a miserable cold for the past week, I'm finally feeling better and just can't take anymore medication side effects at this point. The antibiotics gave me really bad nausea. Right now my transfer is set for the week of thanksgiving. Didn't end up doing anything different this cycle other than adding synthroid to bring down my slightly elevated TSH. We will see how this goes. I'm still set to do the more through immune testing with KK in December if this cycle doesn't work, if something shows up I will treat it in the next cycle. GL to everyone expecting a transfer or in the TWW this week!

DOR and AMA
    2/12-5/12: 4 IUI cycles = all BFN;
    7/12: DE IVF # 1 (with ICSI)- 20R, 16M, 14F, 5DT of 2 blasts; 6 frosties = BFN;
    Lupus anticoagulant initially high, then found to be normal on hematology consult;
    Follow up testing in September all clear;
    Started synthroid for "high normal" TSH;
    FET # 1- late October 2012- BFP on FRER; beta # 1- 21(low), beta # 2- 48 (still low), beta # 3- 132, beta # 4- 1,293; beta # 5- 5,606; last beta- over 100,000. First u/s 11/21- heard heartbeat
    12/12- Officially an OB patient!
    Level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks shows vasa previa and VCI
    Referral to MFM and mandatory c section for delivery
    Beautiful baby girl born at 34 weeks
    Finally home after 15 day NICU stay!
    Trying for sibling: FET # 2- May 2014; beta 5/31, BFN
    FET #3, early July 2014; beta 7/14, BFN
    DE IVF # 2- August 2014; 14R, 13M, 11F, 5dt of 2 blasts (3 AA), 5 frosties = BFN
    FET #4- December 2014, yet another BFN

Dr. KK work up shows borderline uterine blood flow, elevated NK cells, and MTHFR mutation (homozygous for c677t)

Added baby aspirin, prednisone, supplements, Metanx, and intralipids

Switched to large clinic for final attempt; had endometrial receptivity testing in January; FET March 2015 = yet another BFN

Likely OAD- NBC

• Good luck to all those with transfers or in TWW.
    AFM: I am waiting for AF so I can start cycle for iui #4. Feeling very disconnected but staying positive to start.

QOTW: I am staying home, cooking dinner just for me, staying in pj's all weekend and relaxing. I see wine and turkey in my future.
  • Sending hugs and well wishes to those who need them!

AFM we should be going for iui #4 next week sometime. I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful. This will be our last cycle most likely for a few months.

My sister is cooking at her house this year. My job will be baking the desserts.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • Oh and I am having a small quiet Thanksgiving with one other couple, I am making 3 sides and one dessert. They are old friends of ours so I will def announce our pregnancy. They had two rounds of IVF and now they have a beautiful son (my Godson)!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • THANK YOU @IRR for getting this started. I suck. I had no idea how intensive Dr. KK's protocol was going to be when I agreed to take on this check-in, and now I'm totally in over my head! 

I am making the updates now... I can post them here and then you can copy/paste and edit the above... or I can just start another thread?! I'm sorry, I feel like a total crap head!!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • @IRR - please edit the post above and copy/paste the following. Thanks again for stepping up :)

This weekly check-in is for anyone using/considering or who has used a 3rd party method of reproduction, including: Donor egg, donor sperm, embryo adoption, gestation carrier, or surrogate - also Donors, GC's and surrogates as well! If you don't check-in for 3 weeks you'll be removed from the list but we'll happily add you back next time you check in! NOTE: Board etiquette - please post BFPs separately from the check-in, with a warning in message title.Check-In: How is it going? What are your next steps? How are you feeling?
    QOTW: What’s the plan for Thanksgiving?Congratulations! Good News!
    In the 2WW
    @RunCC37 – DEg – PUPO with two beautiful embryos! Beta 11/24Currently Cycling/Scheduled
    @sorrellam30 – DEg – Thinking about you <3 How’s it going?
    @chicagobride07 – DEg – Estrogen Phase for a Thanksgiving week FET. Waiting to Cycle
    @ceemonkey – DEg/DS – making a plan for the final transfer. Hugs <3
    @doodiebug18 – DS – IUI #4 will get started next week. Hang in there <3
    @Km672 – DEg/DS – on a break while waiting to consult with Dr. KK
    @Love4Labs826 – DEm – Working on some lining issues before next transfer.
    @marshmallowevening – DEm – Working on making a match. GL!!
    @mm29 – DEg/DS – researching options and healing <3
    @refeek1 – DEg – planning to do a transfer in December
    @Rumbera28 – DEg – planning on IVF in Barbados in the summer
    @Thespis7 – DS – Waiting for AF to get started with IUI #4. Hang in there <3
    @vibeee - DEg - waiting for a schedule to get started in SG’s 3:1 programDonors/GC’s/Surrogates
    @Mama-Bear – GS – EDD 6/21/15! Took a video of the first u/s for the IPs. So sweet!!
    @surromama6 – SM – are you a Surrogate? Gestational Carrier? Please clarifyPregnant!
    @sammer 818 – IP-GC – EDD 11/23/14 (Induce Date 11/21) It’s a BOY! Almost time!!!
    @Mrs.McIrish – DEg – Twin girls! EDD 12/2/14 (Induce Date 11/19)! GOOD LUCK with labor!!
    @TRexsMum – IP-GC – EDD 1/10/15! Nursery is officially in progress!
    @ksgsmu – DEg – EDD 1/12/15 – TWINS! FX your cervix stays long and closed until it’s time!
    @datingbettyboop – IP-GC – EDD 2/17/15! It’s a GIRL!!
    @BeckyP005 – DEg – EDD 2/22/15 – I hope you can kick that cough to the curb soon!
    @pmv81 – DS – EDD 3/12/15 – Team Pink & feeling movement!
    @1220winterbride – DEg – EDD 5/25/15! It’s a GIRL!!!
    @JimBobCooter – DEg – EDD 6/14/15! I hope your M/S eases up on you soon!
    @IRR - IP-GC - EDD ?? FX for an awesome Beta #3!!
    @StephieMK – DS – BFP!! 5w5d - When’s EDD?? Congrats!!Parenting
    @brooklynesque – DEg – Baby Girl Squeak was born 7/24/14!
    @DoublePortion – DEm – Boy/Girl twins born on 6/30/14!
    @e74 – DEm – Twin boys born in 2013 and are on the move! Hello crawling and cruising!
    @Lacyj67 – DEg – Parenting foster son! PJ will be walking before you know it!
    @2MamazinSeattle – DEg/DS – Baby Simone Louise was born happy & healthy on 8/21/14!!

**SIGGY WARNING**

Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day

imageimageimage

• Got my new and final DE fet calendar. Our last cycle.... I start a new med in a week and of course birth control will begin soon! About to order my expensive Lupron shot from England. Ugh.
    Sooo jan 29th is the day. I'm ready to be done so you probably won't hear a whole lot of hope from me this cycle so I'll prob keep kinda quiet!
    Qotd: going down to so cal to have it with friends.were brining the turkey my dh gets for free from his work!
    Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
    Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
     High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
    IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
    MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
    Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
    Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
    DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
    miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
    Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
    dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
    FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
    Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
    Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
    FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
    BFN on fet #3
    Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
    Everyone Welcome

• Thank you girls SO MUCH for your support, especially over the past week when I was in complete freakout mode. I have calmed down considerably now that the final report is in. We transferred two Grade A blasts on Sunday, and FOUR made it to freeze (Grades A, A, B, B- ). It still doesn't feel real! I can't believe this is actually happening. To us! FX for beta. We are feeling very optimistic that the tide has finally turned :) I'm continuing with weekly infusions of IVIg hopefully for the next 8 weeks... any objections if I move the check-in day to Friday?

QOTW: We're planning on a low-key turkey day. Hopefully we'll have something to celebrate, though it'll be tough to bounce back if our cycle goes south. 
    **SIGGY WARNING**

imageimageimage

• @IRR GL!! @Chicagobride_07 thinking positive thoughts for you on this cycle! @sammer 818 how exciting! @doodiebug18 FX this is your lucky cycle :)@Mrs.McIrish a few days?? No the babies need to come sooner lol. GL!! @mm29 hugs and try to enjoy the break.

AFM I just did the last check in the other day. Bit behind :) Just my 26wk OB apt tomorrow.

QOTW: Going over to my SIL's. Nothing too exciting.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Hi all,

I'm gearing up to start another FET.  For Thanksgiving, I plan on going to visit my family just a few miles away. 

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• @Mrs.McIrish - GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to see pictures of your little ones! 

TTC since April 2010
    BFP #1 – March 2011, missed m/c April 2011
    BFP #2 – October 2011, m/c November 2011
    Surprise BFP #3 – December 2011, diagnosed as cornual, terminated January 2012
    BFP #4 – June 2012, m/c July 2012
    Diagnosed with bicornuate ute and MTHR gene mutation
    BFP #5 – October 2012, missed m/c November 2012
    BFP #6 – January 2013, m/c March 2013
    No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
    June 2013 - Carrier found! Could this really happen?!
    ~All AL always welcome~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"