I am in no way able to do the kind of posts some of you are able to do but knowing RunCC37 asked for help, I thought I would star this weeks check-in. I am not good at recapping or responding to all, so please those of you who are, do what you do best.
From RUNCC37 - She still rocks, (no you don't suck), I could never had put this all together:
this weekly check-in is for anyone using/considering or who has used a 3rd party method of reproduction, including: Donor egg, donor sperm, embryo adoption, gestation carrier, or surrogate - also Donors, GC's and surrogates as well! If you don't check-in for 3 weeks you'll be removed from the list but we'll happily add you back next time you check in! NOTE: Board etiquette - please post BFPs separately from the check-in, with a warning in message title.
Check-In: How is it going? What are your next steps? How are you feeling?
QOTW: What’s the plan for Thanksgiving?Congratulations! Good News!@lincoln79
– IP-GC – Baby Boy Squirt born 10/29/14! Congratulations!!
In the 2WW@RunCC37
– DEg – PUPO with two beautiful embryos! Beta 11/24Currently Cycling/Scheduled@sorrellam30
– DEg – Thinking about you
How’s it going?@chicagobride07
– DEg – Estrogen Phase for a Thanksgiving week FET. Waiting to Cycle@ceemonkey
– DEg/DS – making a plan for the final transfer. Hugs @doodiebug18
– DS – IUI #4 will get started next week. Hang in there @Km672
– DEg/DS – on a break while waiting to consult with Dr. KK @Love4Labs826
– DEm – Working on some lining issues before next transfer.@marshmallowevening
– DEm – Working on making a match. GL!!@mm29
– DEg/DS – researching options and healing @refeek1
– DEg – planning to do a transfer in December@Rumbera28
– DEg – planning on IVF in Barbados in the summer@Thespis7
– DS – Waiting for AF to get started with IUI #4. Hang in there @vibeee
- DEg - waiting for a schedule to get started in SG’s 3:1 programDonors/GC’s/Surrogates@Mama
-Bear – GS – EDD 6/21/15! Took a video of the first u/s for the IPs. So sweet!!@surromama6
– SM – are you a Surrogate? Gestational Carrier? Please clarifyPregnant!@sammer
818 – IP-GC – EDD 11/23/14 (Induce Date 11/21) It’s a BOY! Almost time!!!@Mrs
.McIrish – DEg – Twin girls! EDD 12/2/14 (Induce Date 11/19)! GOOD LUCK with labor!!@TRexsMum
– IP-GC – EDD 1/10/15! Nursery is officially in progress!@ksgsmu
– DEg – EDD 1/12/15 – TWINS! FX your cervix stays long and closed until it’s time!@datingbettyboop
– IP-GC – EDD 2/17/15! It’s a GIRL!!@BeckyP005
– DEg – EDD 2/22/15 – I hope you can kick that cough to the curb soon!@pmv81
– DS – EDD 3/12/15 – Team Pink & feeling movement!@1220winterbride
– DEg – EDD 5/25/15! It’s a GIRL!!!@JimBobCooter
– DEg – EDD 6/14/15! I hope your M/S eases up on you soon!@IRR
- IP-GC - EDD ?? FX for an awesome Beta #3!!@StephieMK
– DS – BFP!! 5w5d - When’s EDD?? Congrats!!Parenting@brooklynesque
– DEg – Baby Girl Squeak was born 7/24/14!@DoublePortion
– DEm – Boy/Girl twins born on 6/30/14!@e74
– DEm – Twin boys born in 2013 and are on the move! Hello crawling and cruising!@lincoln79
– IP-GC – Baby Boy Squirt born 10/29/14! Congratulations!!@Lacyj67
– DEg – Parenting foster son! PJ will be walking before you know it!@2MamazinSeattle
– DEg/DS – Baby Simone Louise was born happy & healthy on 8/21/14!!