February 2015 Moms

Rh Factor

2»

Re: Rh Factor

• What are the consequences of not getting the shot I don't think I'm going to be able to get since my employers health insurance won't let me use it until January 1. 2015 I'm currently 24 weeks and I'm trying to get medicaid for pregnant but I don't think I'll meet the deadline for the vaccine . Does any one have suggestions as to what to do do you think I can qualify for obamacare PLS any comments you leave me will be of great help. Thank!
    There are a lot of misconceptions about what Obamacare is. It's not a specific type of insurance that you can get. It does make it so that everyone needs to purchase insurance if they are above a certain income, and it creates a marketplace in which to do it, but it is not an insurance program you can get.

How much does the shot cost anyway? (Any ladies out there who have had to pay for it?) I mean, I am assuming you are getting prenatal care anyway, so you probably already have some out of pocket costs already. I would want to have it--you never know what could happen, and it is best to be prepared. 
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • edited November 2014
    What are the consequences of not getting the shot I don't think I'm going to be able to get since my employers health insurance won't let me use it until January 1. 2015 I'm currently 24 weeks and I'm trying to get medicaid for pregnant but I don't think I'll meet the deadline for the vaccine . Does any one have suggestions as to what to do do you think I can qualify for obamacare PLS any comments you leave me will be of great help. Thank!
    There are a lot of misconceptions about what Obamacare is. It's not a specific type of insurance that you can get. It does make it so that everyone needs to purchase insurance if they are above a certain income, and it creates a marketplace in which to do it, but it is not an insurance program you can get.

How much does the shot cost anyway? (Any ladies out there who have had to pay for it?) I mean, I am assuming you are getting prenatal care anyway, so you probably already have some out of pocket costs already. I would want to have it--you never know what could happen, and it is best to be prepared. 
    I paid $135 cash for it a few months ago
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IVF#1 - BFP 6/18/13 - Tommy born sleeping 10/1/13

IVF#2 - BFN

IVF#3 - BFP 6/5/14 EDD 2/14/15 TWIN BOYS  - MATTHEW AND TIMOTHY ARRIVE 12/2/14

• Loading the player...
  • Did any of you ladies get the shot at the hospital if so how does that work?
    Thanks!
  • Did any of you ladies get the shot at the hospital if so how does that work?
    Thanks!

I will since I am in patient. Your 28w shot is typically at your ob office. You get another one postpartum in hospital
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IVF#1 - BFP 6/18/13 - Tommy born sleeping 10/1/13

IVF#2 - BFN

IVF#3 - BFP 6/5/14 EDD 2/14/15 TWIN BOYS  - MATTHEW AND TIMOTHY ARRIVE 12/2/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"