March 2015 Moms
Options

Secret Santa?

I'm (very happily) not the only Christmas lover here so I thought I'd propose a little holiday fun.

Anyone up for a Secret Santa exchange?  I was thinking holiday/Christmas socks.  Folks of other faiths can participate too!  Just mention it in the comments so we know to keep the theme with Hanukkah or general winter or something along those lines.

I'll wait and see how many folks are interested and then I'll set up something on Elfster :) Could be fun!

Re: Secret Santa?

• Options
    Count me in! I love Christmas and I LOVE socks (especially fun ones)!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is it possible for those who reside overseas to join in? And can we stick to regulars? (Since names/addresses will be involved) PS: Brilliant idea! :)

Yes, can us lonely expats join?
  • Options
    I collect fuzzy socks! I'm totally in :D
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Options

Of course, expats can join as well :) And I can keep it to regs.  What's our criteria for that though?  Active posting history over the past couple months perhaps?

If you're uncomfortable listing your home address you can use your business address.

• Options
    I collect fuzzy socks! I'm totally in :D
    Fuzzy and colorful patterns too! I love fun socks!
  • Options
    This is a cute idea and I was just thinking it might be cool to do an elfster activity with M15. I am in. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker
    image <3 Suzyq 
  • Options
    WAMOM said:

blinksmb said:

FUN! I want in!! Damnit I love the holidays. Also can thanksgiving be done yet so I can put my tree up?

I keep thinking "who the eff is Blinks?!" Then I remember it was a name change.

I'm still me, I promise!
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    image image
  • Options
    I like this idea, but who qualifies as a reg?
    M15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Movie GIF
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    I'm in! Hanukkah or general winter, please!
  • Options
    I'd be in but not sure what qualifies as a reg?  I'd suggest business addresses be used as is possible.
    photo 2eaeec32-4781-4bd4-a9e0-fe86f486b516.jpg

~~~~For SuzyQ and all our loss moms~~~~

Met: 02.2007 / Engaged: 11.21.2009 / Married: 07.09.2010

EDD: 03.02.2015 / Scheduled Delivery Date: 02.25.2015

• Options
    Can I join too ?
    I love this kind of stuff :)
  • Options
    Sounds like a clicky poll is in order to set "reg" status criteria.  I'll get that up and running!
  • Options
    Count me in, this sounds like fun!
  • Options
    IN!!!

OMG I'm OBSESSED with festive socks!!! I have them for every holiday! (Or try to!).....

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I could be convinced to set aside my grinchly attitude for you girls... This actually sounds fun. Count me in!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'd be in!

BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Options
    If I qualify as a reg, I'm in.
  • Options
    mel7806 said:

I'm in! Never heard of Elfster, though

This. I'm totally in, but need to see what Elfster is about!

Me (40) DH (45); Started dating 2-24-12, Married 5-13-13

BFP 3-16-13..EDD 11-17-13.. MMC 4-16-13 Confirmed/D&C 4-23-13...
    BFP #4 6-22-14 EDD 3-6-15 FX for our LO

• Options
    I want Christmas toe socks!

I've never used Elfster but doesn't your secret Santa make their purchase online through Elfster and they send the gift to your address?  No exchanging of addresses required?  That was my understanding.
  • Options
    Super In!
  • Options
    I love Christmas. I also love socks. I especially love Christmas socks. Where do I sign up?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    cmcintos said:
    IN!!!

OMG I'm OBSESSED with festive socks!!! I have them for every holiday! (Or try to!).....

Me too! My stepmom buys them for me for every holiday. I think I have socks for everything except maybe the 4th of July.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I want Christmas toe socks!

I've never used Elfster but doesn't your secret Santa make their purchase online through Elfster and they send the gift to your address?  No exchanging of addresses required?  That was my understanding.
    You can buy online, like Target (has free shipping right now!) Or Amazon. I normally go out, buy the items, and ship myself. I don't mind my return address on the package, and I make sure I get tracking. I like to wrap the gifts all pretty and put a little more time into what I buy.

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    How fun! I'm in :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I wanna play! I love secret santa :)
  • Options
    cafecremecafecreme member
    edited November 2014
    @chaysefaith‌ I think if someone sets up an Amazon registry, they don't have to show their address, and the items will just ship to their disclosed address. Is that what you were talking about?

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    I would totally love to be a part of that! Not sure if I qualify as a regular or not though :\
  • Options
    cafecreme said:
    @chaysefaith‌ I think if someone sets up an Amazon registry, they don't have to show their address, and the items will just ship to their disclosed address. Is that what you were talking about?
    Maybe.  I'm not sure, I've never used Elfster or even visited their site before, but I thought from what I heard they just do all the work of collecting addresses and shipping for you so you don't have to give your address out.  I could definitely be wrong.
  • Options
    Im interested as well! :)
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since March 2014
    BFP 6/23/2014
    EDD: 3/3/2015 BOY! Connor James

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Cute! Sounds like fun. I'm in.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    This sounds awesome!! I hope I qualify as a reg cause I'd love to participate!! SANTAAAA!!! I know him!! I know him!! (Since I can't figu and out how to gif, ill just quote movies)
  • Options
    kcbizme said:

This sounds awesome!! I hope I qualify as a reg cause I'd love to participate!! SANTAAAA!!! I know him!! I know him!! (Since I can't figu and out how to gif, ill just quote movies)

Yes!!!!!!! Thank you!! I love elf
  • Options
    Sounds so fun and holiday spirit filled. I'm sooooo in! Just keep updating with further instructions on how were going about doing everything. Sounds super loving hormonal and exciting! Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"