Cloth Diapering
Options

Another Bumgenius release...

2»

Re: Another Bumgenius release...

• Options
    Mapleme said:

I've been so flat out today that I've eaten nothing but chocolate and cheese since 6 am, but I managed to buy two flips while on the toilet.

And that's taking care of business like a boss.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    zoegirlTX said:
    eh...hard to say. I'm still trying to get everybody (DH, mom, DCP) used to the bigger size & need to really get them on tighter.  I may also try NB with some best bottom inserts for extra absorbency...  She still comes home everyday in a different outfit from DC b/c of a leak & I feel awful that they have to deal with that & the extra work... I thought part of the beauty of CD was fewer leaks :(
    Our LO's are only about a week apart.  We're in the same boat transitioning to OS.  Everyone wants to put them on too loose.  I showed the ladies at DC how to lift his legs up and check for gaps and (fingers crossed) we haven't had a clothes change yet.  This is probably where aplix would come in handy but I didn't want to do aplix 4.0's and that's most of our OS stash.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

wellybug said:
    Who is/was scout? And SAK, you need to try the bamboo imagine.
    Scout took one for the team and bought a TBumz!!!!
    Goodness, I'm never going to live that down. At least I'll be unforgettable I guess, lol.
    Live it down?!?!? You should put it in your siggy!  
    Why do you have to bring up old shit? Meesh apparently didn't find me worthy of a badge.
    :((
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    ovenrack said:
    Wait you're welly again?
    Yes.  :\">  Y'all made me miss the name welly, so I'm trying it out again.  Sorry for being so wishy washy.
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    Meesh never hands out badges anymore
    So I have to find the creativity to make my own?!  :-? :-O

image  image                                                                      
  • Options

@missmimsyy, that was a great idea!

What do you think?  Leaning toward Joker, but not sure I want his scary face in my sig permanently.

And this one, but I'm pretty sure I can't use it because of stoney.

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    Honestly welly, I don't think any of them are worth it.  They just don't fit you.  Not like ITK's side eye gif. 
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    There's this though!

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    There's this though!

Hmm, I don't know.  I really wanted to use trendy.  Maybe now's not the time to add a silly badge to my siggy anyway.

image  image                                                                      
  • Options

@TJ1979, this is definitely more accurate for me.  Yay or nay?

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    I guess I just don't get the trendy thing.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    @TJ1979 and @overrack, because Trendy Bumz.

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    wellybug said:
    @TJ1979 and @overrack, because Trendy Bumz.
    Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.  Gotcha.  Slow over here.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I love the Joker one.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options

@TJ1979, has your opinion on any of them changed now that you get it?

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    @wellybug, I think you should put this in your siggy and label it "My Stash."

=))

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    It's only giving me 4.0, elemental and freetime. This is my first BG purchase, which version would you recommend for a 15mo 22lb heavy wetter?
  • Options
    It's only giving me 4.0, elemental and freetime. This is my first BG purchase, which version would you recommend for a 15mo 22lb heavy wetter?
    Uh... 4.0 so you can double stuff?  Do you have prefolds or flats you can stuff with?
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    wellybug said:

@TJ1979, has your opinion on any of them changed now that you get it?

Not really.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    Uh... 4.0 so you can double stuff?  Do you have prefolds or flats you can stuff with?
    One of each? See what you like? 
    We exclusively use GMd flats and Thristies covers. But I want to find something that holds a little more for long car rides, etc. I'll look into the 4.0 thanks :]
  • Options
    Crap.  would someone trade a flip for a 4.0 with me? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Meesh do you have the flip or do you want the flip?
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    Meesh do you have the flip or do you want the flip?
    I want the flip.  but just Elementals and 4.0s left
    and I don't hate the 4.0's.  I suppose I could just use it like I do the softbums covers, huh? 

• Options
    Oh. I have the Freetime. I can't help. But @theultimatesak‌ just realized she could use her pockets like ai2s and her world was peaches and rainbows again.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    Oh. I have the Freetime. I can't help. But @theultimatesak‌ just realized she could use her pockets like ai2s and her world was peaches and rainbows again.
    peaches and rainbows for me then, too ;)

• Options

TJ1979 said:

It's true. Wait until you see the cute fluff I can now flaunt again
    And the elastic is much easier to change in a 4.0 than a flip. No pesky PUL casings to deal with

• Options
    Mapleme said:

A Flip Freetime 4.0? That's specific...

Sounds like an informed seller

• Options
    They have all three styles in a drop down menu. I was just shocked at the pricing already.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image image image
  • Options
    I just can't bring myself to buy an elemental just to have it. I'm not a huge fan of pockets so the 4.0 is a toss up. Ugh.
    use the 4.0 like an AI2 or cover.  softbums are like this and they're my FAVORITE

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"