January 2015 Moms

****New? Click here first!!****

124»

Re: ****New? Click here first!!****

• Brand new :). Hope everyone is well. We are expecting a lil boy, he's our miracle baby and the only one we will be able to have, due 1/22.
  • Loading the player...
  • First time joining in :)
    Due Jan 2nd with girl #2
    My oldest is an awesome 4 year old who is super excited to be a big sister!
  • Hello, I'm new here and pregnant with 3rd child. My oldest is 11 (girl) and my youngest is 9 (boy). My due date is 1/23, and having another boy! Excited and anxious. :-) :-h
  • Hey, ftm here. This is our 3rd pregnancy in a year. I lost the first two by week 8. Thankfully this pregnancy has been healthy so far :)
    We are team green and my due date is Jan. 29th.
  • Hi I'm new to this group! My baby girl is due January 22nd. I also have a 3 year old DD as well.
  • Guess I should post here I jumped the gun I guess lol hi I'm new me and husband are expecting our 2nd daughter due January 18th our first was born on her due date January 5,2012. I have become a stay at home mom since our first was born so I'm enjoying being home this pregnancy.
  • Thought I was going to be late to the game but glad to see I'm not the only one.  I am 25 weeks along with my 2nd.  DH and I are expecting our second January 27th exactly 17 months after our DS was born.
  • Can January 30 get here!! Expect our first lilttle princess
  • New here! I'm expecting my third child January 28. I have 4 yo and 2 yo boys currently.
  • Hi ladies! Excited to meet you all. My name is Megan we are due with baby #5 on jan 27th. I have been married to my wonderful hubby for 7 years and have a 6yr old boy, a 4 yr old girl, a 3 yr old boy and a 19 mo old girl.
  • Hello everyone,
    We're expecting our fourth due 2 Jan!! We have a 7yo, 5yo, and 14 months, all boys!! Luckily this time around we are expecting a little princess!! We can't wait to meet her..
  • Hello all! 
    Long time reader, sort of first time poster. My husband and I got married July 23, 2013, found out we were expecting on Mother's Day 2014, expecting our first, a girl, on January 9, 2015.

Pregnancy Ticker

January '15 January Siggy Challenge: Newborn/Baby Fails

• New here. 1st time mom. EDD Jan 17th
  • Hello everyone!
    I am coming from the February 2015 group as today I found out my due date is changing to January 29!!!
  • New to the group! FTM due Jan. 3rd with a little girl!
  • Hi! I am due December 28th with #4, but all 3 of mine were induced after my EDD, so I'll probably be a January Mommy! I have 2 boys, 10 and 11 and a little girl who just turned 7 and #4 is a girl as well!
  • Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to this bump app but so far I'm loving it. :) Everything is so new & exciting for me! This is our first child we're expecting so you can only imagine how nervous we are! My EDD is Jan. 21st & I'm a younger mother at the age of 20. I'd love to hear some great advice from all of you wonderful mothers to be!
  • Hey there! Expecting my second daughter January 1, 2015. Currently I have a 4 1/2 year old that keeps me on my toes.
  • New to the app! EDD with our daughter is January 4, 2015. Mommy to a blue eyed baby boy born on October 8, 2013. Wife since April 16, 2012! :)
  • Hi everyone! I've been reading the posts for a little bit and decided I wanted to join in the fun! I am expecting my first and the EDD is January 19th. We are having a boy! I have been on bedrest since 20 weeks due to preterm labor and now have gestational hypertension. Just hoping to make it to January!
  • What does dh, dd, ds mean??? Sorry I'm not the brightest=\
  • Hey ladies on the bump :) Im new here too expecting our first baby 1/22 . Our little Aquarius. Cant wait
  • Hey Ladies  new to the Bump and new to the group. WE are expecting our first baby on January 14th. This is our very first pregnancy - we are having a baby boy. 

• Hi! New to the bump! Ftm...baby boy due January 8th. Been in preterm labor since 30 weeks....just made it to 34 weeks!!! Woohoo!
  • Hi! Ftm expecting a little boy January 27th and super excited!
  • Hi, I've been following posts for a while now and decided I should introduce myself. STM due on Jan 14th. I have a 2 yr old DD. Team green. (I enjoy donuts with or without sprinkles - in fact I just can't stop eating these days!) xx
  • FTM been following for awhile. Due January 6th with a little girl!!
  • Long time lurker here... FTM to a DD due on January 15th. 
    .image

• I'm Kelly! Ftm due January 28th! Only 6w5d left! So excited to meet my little girl! And can't wait to get to know you all as well!! :)
  • I'm sorry...I'm not sure what the spreadsheet is or where it is for that matter. Can someone help? I definitely feel like a newb! Lol
  • I'm Avery! FTM due January 30th. Absolutely excited to meet my baby boy! Me and my boyfriend have finally agreed on a name!
  • Hi everyone! I'm Leann and I've been around since July, mostly lurking but I have posted a few times. Realized that I should probably introduce myself. I'm 19 years old, newly engaged, and due to have a baby boy on January 6!
  • Hi! Brand new to the group. Husband and I are having a little boy due January 17th!!!!!!!! Any tips for a first time Mom struggling with the last month????
  • Hi! I'm new to the group and expecting a baby boy Sometime around jan 23rd.
  • Hi all! I'm Danielle, soon to be delivering my first! I was originally scheduled with a Feb due date, but due to developing high BP at 29 weeks I'll now likely be a January mama!
  • Hi, I'm Rachel - due Jan 7th, induction date Jan 14th. Baby boy - uncomplicated pregnancy, he just doesn't want to come out. This is my second pregnancy, my first was boy/girl twins. :)
  • Hi everyone!✌first time mom of a cute liddo baby boy name Liam
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"