Nurseries and Baby Gear

PPB Boxy or Ju Ju Be BFF

I was SET on a PPB backpack, and then came across the JuJuBe BFF on a post in March '15, and now am totally torn. Anyone have any opinions or pros/cons? I googled it but most of the posts are years old. Thanks in advance ladies :)
For SuzyQ0525 and all other M15 losses

BabyFruit Ticker
It's a BOY !!!

Re: PPB Boxy or Ju Ju Be BFF

• I haven't had a PPB bag but I love my BFF.  The fact that it's machine washable is everything to me.  It's got lots of awesome pockets, the lining is light colored so you can find stuff easily.  It's GREAT.
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • I ordered the BFF but returned it because it was kind of a funny shape to me. its like a triangle shape on the sides. I would recommend seeing it in person or at least making sure you can return it easily.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had and sold a boxy, it was a bottomless pit and hard to keep organized.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would watch some YouTube packing videos and reviews. I should receive my jjb better be (I originally wanted the BFF but I never zip purses...) Monday so I'll let you know if I like it as much as I think I will from my research! I'm really interest to actually feel the fabric.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"