July 2015 Moms
Options

Wednesday Symptoms

2»

Re: Wednesday Symptoms

• Options
    The heightened sense of smell has reared it's ugly head and it's too much!!! Nausea has been off and on. I'll be surprised if I don't saw my boobs off and I am EXHAUSTED! But I'm happy and thrilled to be on this journey. It'll all be worth it in the end :)
  • Options
    Exhausted, gassy, hungry. Boobs hurt when BFing DD. Emotional at silly things.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today was the first day I felt nauseous but just dry heaved a bit.  I also felt like all of the smells in my building were strong, but like @future ms L, I wonder if I'm just convincing myself into symptoms.  I'll feel a lot better tomorrow when I hope to see a heartbeat on the ultrasound.
  • Options
    I felt fine until today... my stomach is just turning. I'm eating good foods and tums hoping to keep it calm enough to make it through the day. I don't recally this hitting until 7-8 weeks last time. But they say everything hits harder and faster the 2nd time.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I've been having lots of gas!!! Also achy cramps, vivid dreams, full & slightly tender breasts and I am very bloated. I barely fit into my XS scrubs that I wear to work. Fatigue is another symptom. I can sleep the entire day away if I could! But gas is the main embarrassing symptom I have & sometimes I cannot hold it in :-/
  • Options
    Cramping, hungry and thirsty all the time, slight headache/hungover feeling, big sore boobs with constantly hard nipples, and constantly feeling "wet." (DH has no complaints about the last two!)
  • Options
    amc2511 said:

Cramping, hungry and thirsty all the time, slight headache/hungover feeling, big sore boobs with constantly hard nipples, and constantly feeling "wet." (DH has no complaints about the last two!)

My partner keeps pawing at me, trying to make out and I keep gagging :( he's so into it and I can barely make the attempt! Last week I was horny as all get out, this week, ugh!
  • Options
    My partner keeps pawing at me, trying to make out and I keep gagging :( he's so into it and I can barely make the attempt! Last week I was horny as all get out, this week, ugh!
    I have a feeling that will be me in a week or so. :( I guess I'd better enjoy it while it lasts!
  • Options
    So far (close to 5 weeks in) I have insomnia, frequent trips to the bathroom, hungry first thing in the morning (not the norm usually), hot flashes, vivid dreams, bloated, tender breasts (getting better though), tiredness, cramping here in there. Pretty much all the same symptoms I had with my first:)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    All day nausea, fatigue, overwhelmingly emotional, boobs, and now constipation full on. Yay.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have the worst insomnia. Today it's starting to get me down, my DH snores and it's driving me crazy as I'm the one who gets up to sleep on the couch. Should he be doing this?? I wanted to cry at 2am last night & was thinking of checking into a hotel just to get some sleep. Arghhhh.

Other than that, metallic mouth, feel starving and then full on not much food, super thirsty and very moody!
  • Options
    Exhaustion, shortness of breath, dizzy at times, gassy and constipated! Woo!

Married 08-13-2011
    TTC 06-01-2014
    BFP 10-24-2014
    EDD 07-04-2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not too bad today, actually. Then I decided to come home and mop all the floors... Hello, cramps!
    Married 10.03.2014
    TTC the day we were married
    BFP October 2014 - Due 7/2/2015 - MMC discovered 12/1/2014 (D&C)
  • Options
    My boobs are killing me!! Anyone have any tips to deal? Like I want to scream/cry they hurt so bad. I've also had trouble eating. I made 3 different things for dinner and didn't eat any of them
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    xhochixx said:

My boobs are killing me!! Anyone have any tips to deal? Like I want to scream/cry they hurt so bad. I've also had trouble eating. I made 3 different things for dinner and didn't eat any of them

@xhochixx‌ Wearing a well-fitting bra is the only real suggestion I have for dealing with painful boobs. If they're properly supported, at least they won't jostle around as much and feel quite as heavy.
  • Options
    Thanks for reminding me what I have to look forward to! Just sore breasts and exhaustion so far... and the exhaustion may be from staying up late watching the election. But I just got my BFP today so I'm sure the rest will come! I took particular joy in eating today, mindful that I won't be able to eat for long! (I had terrible all-day, all-pregnancy nausea with DD.)

BabyFruit Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    polly189polly189 member
    edited November 2014
    I'm 6 weeks today and threw up for the first time tonight. I'm still wishful thinking and trying to blame it on my soup not wanting this to be "morning sickness". This is my first pregnancy, so for those who have already experienced morning sickness do you find it comes at specific times of the day? I'm just wondering because I don't want to be sick at work, I haven't told anyone yet, so just curious if it hit me tonight if I can expect it to be hitting me in the evenings. Or will it come back at random times and days?
  • Options
    Boobs and nipples are killing me... Gas gas and more gas.... Constipation and exhausted
  • Options
    Exhaustion, and the nausea has increased.  A few tinges of cramping, but nothing extreme.

Married 4/13/13

Loss at 6 weeks 5/4/2013

Loss at 9 weeks 12/2013

Healthy baby boy 7/12/15

Due 1/6/18

• Options
    I had a bit of cramping this morning, nothing since. Did get a little emotional before and cried why aren't I having symptoms? Is that bad? Lol I'll regret thinking once they come
  • Options
    Hellacious cramps. Ouch!

Hailey Jo born 1/11/2011 after successful IUI

TTC #2 Since 06/2012
    Me: 28 - PCOS w/ IR
    DH: 29

Cycle #1 
    Clomid + Ovidrel + TI = BFP

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My day ended up being in the ER. Had very sharp dull pains in my left side that wouldn't go away. They did an u/s plus blood work said everything was ok that the baby was ok. Thank god! Have a bad UTI & pulled muscle from picking up a kid the wrong way. (Teacher) other then that I've felt fine!
  • Options
    OMG heartburn. No nausea... Yet... Vivid dreams, pretty horny, and not much of an appetite. I've lost a couple pounds.
  • Options
    Terrible cramps yesterday and have felt absolutely nothing today!! Sore boobs but not as bad...makes me worry:(
  • Options
    As the day wore on I have an increased heart rate/ temp and a headache. Ugh.
    Married 7/20/13
    #1 MC August 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #2 MC November 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #3 EDD 2.17.16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ashleyk82Ashleyk82 member
    edited November 2014
    Is anyone lacking symptoms? I'm just super sleepy, but that's most days bc I have two little ones. I couldn't get off the couch today.
  • Options
    My boobs have been so sore, I can barely jump in my Zumba class bc they hurt so much. Also extreme fatigue and increased urinary frequency. Occasional back pain and constipation, and a lot of gas that I've been trying to hold in. I feel like since I hold it, it goes back inside of me (gross) like a reverse fart. Has this happened to anyone or am I a weirdo???? Ahhh!!!
  • Options
    Second preg and I feel horrible. I don't want to eat, can't drink plain water, stuffy nose, sneezing, cramping, vomiting, nausea, fatigue, sore breast. My first preg in 2005 was not like this at all I only got sick a few times with certain foods. I also gained a lot of weight, lol. Yea but I feel pretty bad. Already had to have a IV in a hydration room at Kaiser.
  • Options
    Boobs look huge but huuuurt. I'm so tired and nauseous already. Light cramping. Nothing sounds good to eat but I am absolutely starving all day.
  • Options
    I've been getting restless legs at night. And yesterday in the movie theater. 
    sore boobs went away for a few days, not constant, but today OMG I had burning nipples for a few minutes. 
    mild cramping, more acne than I've had in years, gas and bloating. 
    lack of appetite but no nausea (yet?)
    ~Jenny~

BabyFruit Ticker
    Excitedly Expecting our first!      EDD July 10

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    Let's see. Fatigue, Exhaustion, Nausea in and out all day, very gassy, stomach upset, lower back pain, chills and shakiness, hunger every 3 hours, low blood sugar, foot aches, headaches, lack of concentration, moodiness, frequent urination, what else...everything I can think of right now.
  • Options
    I feel wet all the time! It's just clear and not think! And sometimes when I urinate or poop fluid comes out of my vagina! Is anyone else having this? I'm 5 weeks and it's kinda making me worry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"