December 2014 Moms
Options

Former clean freak

13»

Re: Former clean freak

• Options
    @Slaps - Butcher shop? I have one that does english back bacon....as well as like speciality meats (elk, rabbit, etc)

OK...english back bacon is another good thing.

Test
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Jrod13 Deviled eggs made with miracle whip is really good! I wasn't a believer at first, but it turned out delicious! Don't knock it till you try it ;)
  • Options
    @misskilljoy They are pretty tasty. I make them a lot over the summer when we BBQ or grill outside.
  • Options

@chayshay1408, I'm a balsamic vinaigrette girl. I also side eye any recipe that calls for the ranch packets.

I hope we can repair our relationship soon.

I will eat all the pizza, deviled eggs and salami with you though.

I think we can make this work. As long as you can handle me dipping my pizza in all the ranch!!!!!!! @JRod13‌ is coming to this party.
    My feelings about ranch benefit you because then you can have all of it, unless you're sharing with @jrod13
    It's cool man, I'll bring my own.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I guess my FFFC tomorrow would be I have never tried Bailey's and the only time I do ranch is on raw veggies and minimal at that. I have never had mayo or a deviled egg. I also have never had an ice cream cone.
    D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

• Options

I'm with @JRod13‌, Miracle Whip is for grandmas. Mayo, though, is necessary in my life. I love a good turkey and Swiss sandwich with tons of mayo slathered on there.

I love a good turkey and Swiss sandwich as well, but instead of mayo I use thousand island. Yummy :)

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    a+m=dixon said:

I wasn't lying when I said I was having lasagna tonight...

It appears I'm not the only one with a carb obsession..
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"