December 2014 Moms
Options

Former clean freak

Hi! I'm a soon to be ftm, 31 weeks..
As I'm cleaning my house in preparation for family coming over on Halloween, I'm realizing I was idiot for volunteering my house for thanksgiving!!
I'm just wondering what the stm's think is more challenging, house cleaning while 8 months pregnant.. or house cleaning with an infant? Thanks! :-)

Re: Former clean freak

• Options

As I'm cleaning my house in preparation for family coming over on Halloween, I'm realizing I was idiot for volunteering my house for thanksgiving!!
    I'm just wondering what the stm's think is more challenging, house cleaning while 8 months pregnant.. or house cleaning with an infant? Thanks! :-)

This is a stupid question.
    Stupid because it's obvious, or uninteresting?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This is a stupid question.
    Stupid because it's obvious, or uninteresting?
    Stupid because it's stupid.

Sometimes I wonder if I didn't have a job and a husband, would I have enough time to be as bitchy and miserable as people like you...
    But clearly I'd just spend the extra time cleaning my house, so I guess not. Oh well.
    Way to make assumptions! My house is very clean and I have a toddler an 8 yo and a hubby who is deployed. You asked a stupid question you get a stupid answer. I've seen your name around here a couple of times and you come across as a troll to me.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I'm not offended, just put off by the bitchiness. Not really sure what exactly a troll is.. But I'm hormonal and annoyed so I'm just gonna move on.
  • Options

I'm not offended, just put off by the bitchiness. Not really sure what exactly a troll is.. But I'm hormonal and annoyed so I'm just gonna move on.

Oh you mean you forgot to put your big girl panties on this morning and now are all butthurtz because you can't control how people respond on a public forum and you didn't like the response you got. Got it. Newb, troll, void of BGP and currently suffering from butthurtz.

M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years
    BFP3 - 3/31/14, Harmony Test 6/5/14 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    hahahahaaha is this chick for real?
    200.gif 694.4K
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• Options

Oh you mean you forgot to put your big girl panties on this morning and now are all butthurtz because you can't control how people respond on a public forum and you didn't like the response you got. Got it. Newb, troll, void of BGP and currently suffering from butthurtz.
    Why are you being such a bitch!? Ugh.. And my ass is doing just fine.
  • Options

Because I am.....

M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Just because your around for a while doesn't mean you can't earn the WK badge. :) you've had it for a while.

M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I can't even think ahead to life with a toddler.. But I'm just hoping that one day my body will be able to keep up again! I'm just terrified that having an infant will be even harder than being pregnant..
    But I think I may be having a more difficult pregnancy than some.. or maybe I'm just having a really shitty day and I should go back to bed and start over!!
    :-\
    Thanks for the replies.
  • Options
    @riansmommie‌ Yes, leave it to me to come to the rescue. What can I say, my parents raised me to be the "nice girl". Damn it.
  • Options
    The baby mop onesie makes me happy! :-)
  • Options
    AnonnAniAnonnAni member
    edited October 2014
    @Anna930 I hate that I cant love it my own posts sometimes!!!! 

@riansmommie why have I been reading you SN as RAIN not RIAN foreverrrrrrrrrrrr.. Can I call that pregnancy brain or just brain?

notchomama I need you to use an avatar lol I see the avatar and almost bang my head against the wall before reading the comment cuz its Bump lady and to me it screams "newb" which in general makes me wanna scream lol 
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• Options
    I hope it's easier with an infant! Im a clean freak as well and I can honestly say the last few weeks have been VERY hard for me to clean. I have 4 levels in my townhouse which means lots of stairs and I get thru one task and need to rest.. another, rest... it's a vicious cycle lately. Upstairs has been neglected, as has laundry. Literally balled my eyes out the other day to DH begging him to start helping more (he leaves his stuff EVERYWHERE) and my furr baby is just as bad! My body is just exhausted and sore..  I think with a newborn it will be easier cause my body wont be carrying all this extra weight. I can put him in his MammaRoo or RNP and get some cleaning done.. here's to hoping anyways  ;) I imagine once they're crawling and walking, it's a whole different ball game. 
  • Options
    weezy29weezy29 member
    edited October 2014

Rileymom1 said:

@riansmommie‌ Yes, leave it to me to come to the rescue. What can I say, my parents raised me to be the "nice girl". Damn it.

-- Some SERIOUS QBF right here, geez... --

Would you say you have ... generosity of spirit?

We could start a club.

Whatever club you want to start!

You ladies have fun. I'm heading to Target and my phone will be in my purse so no more mobile bumping. But hey, maybe a little old lady will need help carrying her bags and I can be super generous and help her carry them or something. Gotta live up to that WK title!! And yes, this is said in fun.....
  • Options
    Don't forget that I will be helping her while having painful BH at the same time. I mean, I'm not just generous bitch, I'm a really generous bitch!!

But for real, y'all quit keeping me entertained, I really need to go find my old lady.
  • Options
    lzzfranciscolzzfrancisco member
    edited October 2014

OP, I need a "Special Snowflake" option, because I am POSITIVE that cleaning with a newborn is going to be harder for me than pregnancy cleaning. Why? Because I'm not allowed to DO any cleaning right now. DH won't even let me use our lightweight handheld vacuum or unload the dishwasher because it's "too strenuous."

I hate you a little right now. ;)
  • Options
    @chayshay1408 that cat is HILARIOUS!!!!!
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• Options
    @misskilljoy‌
    I thoroughly enjoy watching my husband cook for me while my feet are up.. but cleaning, I'd have to see it to know for sure.. I'm pretty sure it could be a panty dropper.
  • Options
    Oops.. sorry!!
  • Options
    CandEChicagoCandEChicago member
    edited October 2014

@Izzfrancisco - I am just getting to this thread but....knock it off with the name calling.

@pieceofme‌
    @slappiness‌

Test
  • Options

QFP

Test
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Wow...this turned to food/casserole talk rather quickly.

Test
  • Options
    If my husband could magically cook, it'd be more than a panty dropper... He might get the best BJ of his life... And then I'd give him all the vag any way he likes. He can barely make a bowl of cereal, so my pregnant vag is safe.
    You need to teach that man a few simple things that he can make - casseroles, slow cooker meals, soups. It is THE BEST having a husband who can make dinner.
    misskilljoy  YOUR TO NICE!!!  I be all like :Honey I want homemade sushi for dinner" lol imma jerk 
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• Options
    I have no time for such cleaning business I'm dealing with one of these
  • Options
    @misskilljoy don't be putting casserole recipes where my eyes can see geshhhhh oven foods don't get cooked in my house its to close to baking! My.Brain. Can't.Compute.
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• Options
    AnonnAni said:
    @misskilljoy don't be putting casserole recipes where my eyes can see geshhhhh oven foods don't get cooked in my house its to close to baking! My.Brain. Can't.Compute.
    How do you liiiiive?!

My winters are full of homemade soups, lasagna, casseroles, enchiladas, and roasts. It helps me keep my heating bills down too, which is an added bonus. ;)
    stop cussing at me!!! 
    lol I cant make anything you just said hahaha Well ONE kind of soup that's it and no meats  but even veggie versions of oven things don't happen lol. 
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• Options
    AnonnAni said:
    How do you liiiiive?!

My winters are full of homemade soups, lasagna, casseroles, enchiladas, and roasts. It helps me keep my heating bills down too, which is an added bonus. ;)
    This! Anything that can go in one pot/dish and in the oven/on the stove to cook for a few hours is what winter and fall is all about! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"