Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Baby Video Monitor with handheld monitor and Phone/Tablet Access

We have been researching baby monitors that have both a handheld monitor for home use and wifi connectivity to check up on Baby via cell phone while at work....  We can't seem to find anything that has great reviews. :(  Any suggestions?!

Re: Baby Video Monitor with handheld monitor and Phone/Tablet Access

• Options
    @sugahcookie01‌ would you mind asking her if it supports more than one camera? I can't find that anywhere in the reviews or information and thought she might know.
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    BIL recommended this one.  He actually uses it as a security system as well.

Only it doesn't come with a viewer.  BIL uses an old iPad.  I am planning on upgrading my smartphone so I will probably use my old one as an external viewer.  The slightly older model is nice as well for a little less $$.  The major advantage being a lot of the better quality baby monitors with views have crappy battery life as it is, so they need to be plugged in at night.  My smartphone's battery isn't great but at least better than those marketed as baby monitors plus the resolution is much better.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Our first!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have Baby Touch Wifi and we love it.  Has an app for our phones and it is awesome.  WE have 2 cameras on it right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"