July 2013 Moms
Options

Mr. Spam-man bring me a dream

124»

Re: Mr. Spam-man bring me a dream

• Options
    Poor Brynne.....and poor little A. He was just up...burning up with fever. Tylenol. Nursed. Back down.
  • Options
    N0702 said:

So I went to the dentist today because I was having pain in the same tooth that they're making a bridge for. Turns out I do, in fact, need a root canal on it, but since they already started the bridge prep on it, I have to do both.

Aaaand to make things worse, since I've already used up my ins allowance, the root canal will all be out of pocket. So basically the dentist sucks, and now I have to pay $2,100 total. 8-| :-w

Having similar fun with the dentist. The root canal I had in march cracked so it needs to get pulled. I have been putting it off due to ins benefits being almost gone. Last night the tooth I had a root canal on in Nov broke. Like almost to the gum. I was essentially missing a lateral incisor most of today. They were able to put in a post and put enough composite to hopefully crown it. Which of course needs to be done asap. I don't want to see the bill.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Charlie face planted on the concrete after dinner tonight. Scratched his chin, and was bleeding out of his mouth and nose. I think he tore his lip tie. I was already having a rough night and was near tears anyway, so I may have bawled a bit when I saw him. (DH had him outside)
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"