Nurseries and Baby Gear

PSA: Munire files for Bankruptcy

Just a FYI, 

For all you ladies looking at Munire & Echelon cribs the company filed for bankruptcy on Wednesday.  BuyBuy Baby is telling people that unless the cribs are physically in stock they won't be getting them.  The independent retailer I  looked at purchasing through said the company is not taking any more orders and cannot fulfill all the back orders they have since it is believed production has stopped.  
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA: Munire files for Bankruptcy

• This happened to my friend. She was already waiting for 4 months and then this came up. Truly sucks. Think her crib is in NJ but the rest of her furniture she will not get.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• We JUST got a re-order for our dresser on Thursday, and the delivery guys said they won't be fulfilling any more orders.  Feeling blessed we got our dresser, at least! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no!!! I bought a Munire crib from BBBaby and it's sitting in nursery awaiting our baby next month. I don't like buying products and soon finding a company went belly up. Thanks for the tip!
  • Here's an article. Looks like their attempt to bring crib manufacturing back to the USA ate up too many resources:

https://windsorpeak.com/babybargains/2014/09/21/breaking-news-crib-maker-munire-shutters-echelon-plant-declares-bankruptcy/
  • Oh such a bummer! I really liked the options at BRU that were made in the US plant.
  • FYI: Babies r US ALSO told me that "baby cache" is downsizeing and that many of their cribs are on backordere for months, as well

(I got mine in a timely fashion, but I guess certain models are backordered)
    ===siggy warning====
    Me: 40, DH: 42
    Diagnosis: PCOS
    TTC: May 2013
    TX: IUI #1 with Follistim. Canceled due to too many follicles (10 + that were large); BENCHED
    IVF #1 March 6. 14 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized. 
    March 11, 4 eggs transferred.
    March 21 BFP  :) Beta #1 457, Beta #2 1350, Beta #3 9619. 
    Due Date November 27, 2014
    TEAM BLUE

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"