October 2014 Moms

Sunday Funday Randoms

1235»

Re: Sunday Funday Randoms

• My contractions are about 7 mins apart right now, not sure if I should call my midwife office or not.

She never really gave me the 5-1-1 rule, my DH keeps texting me at work wondering if he should come home or not.

I'm going to hold off for a little longer.
  • @knittymeggy‌ yes! I'm like wth? I might be done bumping for the night..
  • Loading the player...
  • My mobile bump situation is ok.

image         image

• Fingers crossed for you @savagek7‌
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • One of my mom's friends posted on my FB asking if I'd had the baby - annoying but not surprising.

What did surprise me was a replied immediately saying "not yet" and an hour later she posts on my dad's page asking if he's a grandpa yet.

...Ummm... no? And if for some crazy reason it all did manage to happen in that 1 hour, I don't think it would be ok for my dad to make that announcement for us, so she still wouldn't get an answer.
  • One of my mom's friends posted on my FB asking if I'd had the baby - annoying but not surprising. What did surprise me was a replied immediately saying "not yet" and an hour later she posts on my dad's page asking if he's a grandpa yet. ...Ummm... no? And if for some crazy reason it all did manage to happen in that 1 hour, I don't think it would be ok for my dad to make that announcement for us, so she still wouldn't get an answer.
    That's weird...just weird.
  • MIL keeps sending me pictures of DH as a baby and it's killing me.

Labor vibes to @savagek7‌! FX it's your water!
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Nicb13 said:

MIL keeps sending me pictures of DH as a baby and it's killing me.

Does she know it's upsetting for you? Can you tell her? :(
    I've told her before but I know she had a rough day today so I'm sort of letting her get it all out this way. I have a feeling she's going through his baby pictures and feeling sad and needing to share.

• managed to do my bf hair today (he has a ton of it like troy polamalu…..and probably once every two weeks i straighten it and braid it up for him), do a crap load of laundry, me and him put LO bed together and now I'm literally laying here bumping until i fall asleep. kinda excited for my dr visit tomorrow morning since its my last before my csection wednesday but i know we have some more cleaning and reorganizing to do before she gets here…

sidenote: how to get away with murder is ok..but this last episode was so boring that i have to re-watch it tomorrow to be caught up. i got lost after the first 5 mins lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimageimageimage imageimage
  • Nicb13 said:

MIL keeps sending me pictures of DH as a baby and it's killing me.

Does she know it's upsetting for you? Can you tell her? :(
    I've told her before but I know she had a rough day today so I'm sort of letting her get it all out this way. I have a feeling she's going through his baby pictures and feeling sad and needing to share.

Is there any way you can not open the pictures and still save them so that you have them to look at when you feel happier doing so?
    This is sort of what I've been doing. I know she doesn't expect me to respond to every text, so I just sort of skim over them and don't examine the pictures too closely.
  • MIL keeps sending me pictures of DH as a baby and it's killing me.

That has to be tough. Hang in there and snuggle on that sweet baby. Sending you big creepy Internet hugs.

• I'm torn on getting newborn photos done...

If I want them, I need to reach out to her now..
  • FamousEa said:

I get more envious with the water breaking posts/in the hospitol posts. I have 15 days until baby but seriously I just want my baby now. I wish my CS was tomorrow.

We are having cs the same day and I would feel the same way IF I had someone to watch my kids. I'm currently hoping I don't go into labor which is really strange!
  • @savagek7‌ Serious creepy internet hugs. I would totally be losing my mind at this point if I were you. :(
  • keelyd said:

I think this kid thinks his way out is through the left side of my abdomen. He's been trying to kick his way out for hours.
    @Saragoeswest‌ - Sounds like a solid plan. Did you dip in castor oil? Bc obviously that's necessary.

Mmmm a special castor oil fruit dip? I like your style.

imageimageimage
  • Lmao @Saragoeswest‌ I have equally unrealistic expectations for my appointment tomorrow.

I'm hoping that gobbing down EPO and chugging RRL tea will show something in my favor...
  • I'm also hoping that this other OB I've managed to avoid isn't a complete idiot either...

I'm not even in the mood...
  • My tongue feels like a cat tongue now. So scratchy. How do cats put up with this sensation? No wonder they are so notchy.

imageimageimage
  • @savagek7‌

Damn it, friend! I was hoping this was it for you.

image         image

• After my husband started his shift tonight he picked me up some cheez-its and sour gummy worms!
  • Eeyore...

My photographer is going to be gone before LO is born at this point...
  • lrobi13lrobi13 member
    edited October 2014
    savagek7 said:

Oh and they didn't even bother checking my cervix because it still looked pretty closed.
    That's encouraging...

I am sorry you are deflated. Lo can't stay in there forever. I'm certain that labor is imminent. Maybe try that castor oil fruit dip??
  • @savagek7‌ I'm sorry! Sending you all the labor vibes!
  • starla487 said:
    Sure... I don't have to work tomorrow, so my blood sugars will just keep things interesting all night because they can. I haven't seen a 29 on my meter in a while.
    Yikes...I hope you feel better and those numbers balance out soon.  That sounds awful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"